Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serhio Creed
Administrators nickname
Harvey Spector
Date
Sep 3, 2022
Time
14:38
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/948327351710781440/1015622257911021679/banned.png

Serhio Creed

Leader
Leader
Hey. I've been playing this game for 8-9 months. I have never insulted any admin. Likewise, I did not insult Harver Spector. Since my car turned upside down at the beach market, I asked it to be fixed. I just made a request. harvey said recall.I said it was difficult to recall because it was a ghetto area and I asked again.Harvey told me to recall again. i asked Harvey a question ''Harvey, if you're too lazy to fix a car, why did you become an admin? Thank you for your help''.

Rules about how to deal with administration : Insulting the administration is strictly prohibited. Complaint is the best way to achieve justice. | Otherwise - ban 7 days
Could you please show me where I insulted?

I have never disrespected any of the admins until now. I tried to support the server in every new update.I didn't open this forum to report Harvey. I'm opening this forum just to show that I'm not insulting. I think the punishment given to me was too severe. because everyone needs justice.

Best regards Serhio Creed.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if u don't agree with admin decision in game u should complain on him on forum and not in reports
And admins are not car repair agency and if sometimes they help then they have free time for this - that does not mean that u should sit on 'their heads" with this and show u totally unrespect to their job which they are making daily to keep server safe and clean

this time will reduce ban to 3 days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom