Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 4-5 Hours( weekends 7-8 Hours)
5. MaxBolo#6806
5. Max Bolo
7. 79512
Additional Information
1. Leader of?

110420012634432431.png

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans: A) I want to become the leader of LSPD because i have stayed in LSPD from long time and started from start i joined as PO1 in Cash yip term and then i helped the lspd during 2 terms of gabi and 1 term of Eklayva thakur and during all this time i observed that how the Lspd works.
B) I have observed mistakes made by the pervious leaders they made some mistakes i will fix them and i will make the HC to Talented guys who had stayed in LSPD from atlest 2 terms and understand the LSPD deeply and i will work on IA because i think it is the main department of any org and i will make sure that FTO department give the correct and good training to new cadets.
C)
I will not let the toxic people stay in the my org because i want to make the LSPD as family were everyone will get equal respect, and everyone will need to follow rules and they will need to respect the orders of High commands because they are experienced more than them. i will make sure that no one spread hate. Special work on S.W.A.T department to make them more good
3. Your advices for improving RP level in organization.

Ans: Everyone who is in org must know the rules and they should respect the admins. They should do their work with loyalty They should respect the HC and they should attend every event so they can know how things work they should not spread Hate.
200w.webp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you will see my Potential

sarthak roar

Player
Player
Information
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
5. MaxBolo#6806
5. Max Bolo
7. 79512
Additional Information
1. Leader of?

110420012634432431.png

Ans: A) I want to become the leader of LSPD because i have stayed in LSPD from long time and started from start i joined as PO1 in Cash yip term and then i helped the lspd during 2 terms of gabi and 1 term of Eklayva thakur and during all this time i observed that how the Lspd works.
B) I have observed mistakes made by the pervious leaders they made some mistakes i will fix them and i will make the HC to Talented guys who had stayed in LSPD from atlest 2 terms and understand the LSPD deeply and i will work on IA because i think it is the main department of any org and i will make sure that FTO department give the correct and good training to new cadets.
C)
I will not let the toxic people stay in the my org because i want to make the LSPD as family were everyone will get equal respect, and everyone will need to follow rules and they will need to respect the orders of High commands because they are experienced more than them. i will make sure that no one spread hate. Special work on S.W.A.T department to make them more good

Ans: Everyone who is in org must know the rules and they should respect the admins. They should do their work with loyalty They should respect the HC and they should attend every event so they can know how things work they should not spread Hate.
200w.webp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good

Anton Ivanov

Hello
Player
Information
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
5. MaxBolo#6806
5. Max Bolo
7. 79512
Additional Information
1. Leader of?

110420012634432431.png

C)

200w.webp

Good luck max you deserve it I hope you get the role

Omer Hill

Former
Player
Accepted

Interview is today 05/09/2022 at 19:00
Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom