Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finley Falcon

Newton
Player
nHMebZr.png

1.Your name IRL : Anthony Singh
2.Your Age : 20
3.Time Zone : GMT +5:30
4.Avg. Online per day : 3-4 hours
5.Your Discord Id : kingastin#9438
6.Your Nickname : Albert Kings
7.Your ID:177660

Additional information:

1. Leader of
LSPD

BTmvvEw.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

A)To begin with the 1st reason i want to become leader of LSPD because i have some skills which other might have or not like experience ic and ooc both, experience and my on duty hours and respect between my fellow officers. I came into this wonderful community around june and started working in LSPD in Ryan Slaters term and achieved high ranks and kept a special position in the LSPD.I might have worked less due to some OOC reasons in past months but whatever i did gave me a fortunate opportunity to cover the spectrum of Los santos PD. After seeing my hard work, I was reached out for a higher rank in LSPD but i was not able to take that offer because i was on LOA. In the time I worked in LSPD i got experience in most of the fields like detective work , special operations , legal affairs and Recruitment and training. I've come to know to realize the people we need and the people we don't need in this org after being a wonderful asset for FTD with conducting interviews , trainings and reviewing applications it gave me a wonderful skill and to HR work. As I mentioned above i have some skills and one of them is that I adapt to any hard or easy situations easier and also I posses leadership qualities as I believed a Leader should work with shoulders matching with his employees not ordering around and with these abilities I would be best choice for this position. This gives me an edge over my fellow officers aiming for Chief of LSPD, and enhances my ability to perform my duties as an LSPD Officer.

B)2ndly to start , I want to become chief of LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan which will help me to carry out this wonderful org and become best chief in history. These planes include call signs , adding a strict strike system as well as placing people at the right positions to run LSPD effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new rookies as well as trained Ex LSPD officers, while all of this would take place I will expectantly run the PD to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including divisions like Task Force, Crime Investigation Division ,Internal Affairs, Personnel and Training Bureau and Speed and Parking Enforcement Units. with these plans , ican be rest assured that the PD will run according to this while maintaining high RP and fun for citizens and officers.
271590_20200404212953_1.png.06c3a099d078568728c04de1b73b09e3.png

C)3rdly , I want to be Chief of LSPD because of my strong work ethic , as goes along my statements and reasons , you can easily ask anyone who have personally worked with me , that whenever i work i give my 100% and submit any stuff asap and report immediately. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly asap.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization
a) LSPD sub divisions:

I would be having some divisions which was part or wasn't and was discontinued.

1)Joint Task Force is a division of the Los Santos police force that specializes in military equipment and tactics. Their main objective would be to neutralize bandits, handle negotiations, carry out special task , special protections and help CID in busts.
TvPOJPC.png

2)Internal Affairs (often known as IA) is a division of a law enforcement agency that investigates incidents and possible suspicions of law-breaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force.
E5iYnZK.png

3)Personnel and Training Bureau is in charge of recruiting and training cadets for the Los Santos Police Department. This is a division where the LSPD train the police officers of tomorrow.
RCL4IA1s-gTfUlb8LEUDWyggqHl7C7QcX2qvudhPgE0gRKWyAoe25fvvieVvzExCwEE7wps1WNOQ-1NPJtygLJrwwH8-bmkAq2pH7vWOpMV2k7jvvhjNRPbYWX4C9Su6WSh_PfVz

4)Traffic Enforcement Unit their job would be to patrol the city of LS , issue citations, conduct traffic stop's , tow illegal parked vehicles and as this would be their primary work they would be issued bonuses for towing for 1 hr and patrolling for 2 hrs
4308c7862604ad5e48b8e1a273a5c7a7.png

5)Criminal Investigation Division (CID) is to provide the highest quality criminal investigative support to the Los Santos Police Department by conducting timely and thorough criminal investigations using advanced investigative techniques and forensic equipment.
logo_CID.png

6) Public Relations Division(PR)responds to requests for information from media outlets. They aim to maintain the positive image of an organization or client. To that end, they can write marketing materials like newsletters, social media posts, and press releases.
aX47E_HA_400x400.png

b)Activity: I will make sure that atleast 2 tow trucks out on patrol and 1 patrol unit to make sure LSPD is active in city and make sure no one stays in MRPD except FTO's or HC's or Rookie's

c)Training: I have seen less trained officers and they dont even know that PDA is IC or OOC so for that we will train them how to convert it to IC from OOC in our trainings to make more RP

d)FIR's: this would be a start of a evolution my officers will take First Incident Reports and from this any citizen can report a crime without any bodycam proof and CID and Taskforce will try their best to solve the issue.

e)My advices were mentioned above on how to improve rp and i would like to add something more like strategies to make common server rules , known across officers of all rank from top to bottom .I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold HC and supervising ranks about their knownledge about server rules , to make sure the people at the top know what they r doing and to be rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment and other activities that affect the PD.After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test in order to move on from Academy Cadet to Rookie, that tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I myself organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, that would not only make it easier for cadets, but easier for the Ftos in charge of the academy.

PS: I have less activity in past month due to some OOC reasons but i make sure i would active as hell while holding my position and I might be new but i have experience in other rp servers of holding Leader or deputy positions.

Hollow Death

Player
Player
When serving in LSPD with Albert, he was always an exemplary officer who always went one step above what the best officers and commanders were doing and ensured LSPD was operating smooth and by the book. I think Albert would make a great Commander and Chief of the LSPD if given the opportunity and he is able to devote the time and get the correct staffing under his belt.
my 2cents sry if offtop

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
This guy brought lot of good changes un whole of Richman, got leadership qualities. Clear of what he is doing.
Always a Vouch for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom