Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
KAhmet Cobain
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5IvXxrrxqU

Max Hazem

Player
Player
btw its solar pannel robbery and we gave u demand at first and we killed u then u do code a and respawn in ur family house and u come out again

Ahmet_Dagdelen

Player
Player
You didn't give demand, you killed my family friends after the solar panel raid, what about that?

Leo Blanco

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝
Player
Pov cropped.
This is going to be rejected 100%.
U show pov only them killing you not what happened why they are killing you.

Ahmet_Dagdelen

Player
Player
Pov kırpılmış.
Bu %100 reddedilecek.
Ne olduğunu değil, seni neden öldürdüklerini değil, sadece seni öldürdüklerini göster.
my pov is this far, i'm recovering in the hospital, i trimmed it one more time i died after that i broke the 15 min rule then you are right and you kill in pov without demand and even though the solar panel raid is over, then you start killing all family members then let's watch your pov

Max Hazem

Player
Player
ok
my pov is this far, i'm recovering in the hospital, i trimmed it one more time i died after that i broke the 15 min rule then you are right and you kill in pov without demand and even though the solar panel raid is over, then you start killing all family members then let's watch your pov
1 min put ur pov when i killed u and u come back after 15 min u dont have? so stfu

Ahmet_Dagdelen

Player
Player
ok

1 min put ur pov when i killed u and u come back after 15 min u dont have? so stfu
i died before pov at home i got this after so that no pov no previous pov don't you understand why can't i see your pov explain to me that

Max Hazem

Player
Player
i died before pov at home i got this after so that no pov no previous pov don't you understand why can't i see your pov explain to me that
1- its not ur business
2- can u explain to me how u didnt got any pov before we attack u and u must have any pov when we attack u and ur friends because the solar pannels so its not my fault u are dumb and this forum must get Rejected 100 % because ur

Ahmet_Dagdelen

Player
Player
1- bu seni ilgilendirmez
2- size saldırmadan önce nasıl bir pov almadığınızı ve size ve arkadaşlarınıza saldırdığımızda herhangi bir pov'a sahip olmanız gerektiğini bana açıklayabilir misiniz çünkü güneş panelleri bu yüzden bu benim suçum değil aptalsınız ve bu forum %100 reddedilmeli çünkü sen
pov verecek kadar korkuyorsun ve bana hakaret ediyorsun pov almadım bilgisayarımın hafızası yoktu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom