Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joaquin Milano
Administrators nickname
El_Pepe
Date
Jul 19, 2022
Time
00h00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PKCKgQm

Maxarr

Leader of unofficial org
Hello Mahzor I was banned on my second account for rule 1.8.

Because of an exchange of clothes except that initially I gave but the clothes to a member of my old family who lent them to me at the base.

From what I had understood basic we had no right to give but the right to buy .. It was a misunderstanding of the rule.

They explained to me that now there is a rule regarding the exchange of clothes and that it is therefore necessary to pay the same amount for the exchange to be acceptable.

I am well aware of all this so now I want to be extremely careful about it.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

Maxarr

Leader of unofficial org
mazhor they get banned is first and is second won perm ban and you already unban is first account even if he was not say truth but your choice
Les toxic on a pas demander votre avis. Laisser moi tranquille. Je t’ai rien fait t’es même pas un ancien membre de ma famille enfaite t’es juste personne donc. Get the way out please.

Maxarr

Leader of unofficial org
mazhor they get banned is first and is second won perm ban and you already unban is first account even if he was not say truth but your choice
You don't know right or wrong. You just talk when we don't even know each other, we've never talked to each other. and you come and say things when you know nothing. We are not the same age. get out of here. Thanks

ivan123

Player
Player
You don't know right or wrong. You just talk when we don't even know each other, we've never talked to each other. and you come and say things when you know nothing. We are not the same age. get out of here. Thanks
WHY do you mention age???? and I no a lot of thing so I just say....

Maxarr

Leader of unofficial org
WHY do you mention age???? and I no a lot of thing so I just say....
Déjà retourne à l’école pour travailler ton anglais ça serait pas mal. Et deuxième temps tu sais rien on s’es jamais parler tu fait le connaisseur. Les gens comme toi il me rende fou c’est ça le problème. Des mec de 15-17 ans qui ce prennent pour des juge avec des vieux fait rapporter par des rageux. Vraiment j’espère que tu a autre choses à faire dans ta vie que de t’occupe de mes post Grand RP car ça commence vraiment à devenir gênant et faire pitiés avec vos réactions éclater au sol 🤣

ivan123

Player
Player
Déjà retourne à l’école pour travailler ton anglais ça serait pas mal. Et deuxième temps tu sais rien on s’es jamais parler tu fait le connaisseur. Les gens comme toi il me rende fou c’est ça le problème. Des mec de 15-17 ans qui ce prennent pour des juge avec des vieux fait rapporter par des rageux. Vraiment j’espère que tu a autre choses à faire dans ta vie que de t’occupe de mes post Grand RP car ça commence vraiment à devenir gênant et faire pitiés avec vos réactions éclater au sol 🤣
tkt meme pas je fait autre chose de ma vie juste un petit passe temps j'aime bien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom