Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack_Zero
Administrators nickname
Skully_Pluxury
Date
Nov 1, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/gbinpkm.png

Jack Zero

Player
Player
I been banned for ghost peak, I am not sure how it was ghost peak. Then I was peaking with half of my body and bullet hit through gate it means it was possible to get hit back. Maybe I am wrong, but I want to appeal this and maybe reduce ban. You are able to shoot through this gate so it doesn't really count as wall. I was not hiding fully behind blue gate (both gates you can shoot through). And I was visible. Anyways I just want to reduce my ban and here clip of me shooting through gate pov

--

Not visible for other guys POV because of DESYNC we all know it happens.

You can compare to his pov and mine in his own pov he was almost not peaking. In my POV he was wide peaking..

Its just desync happen...

My pov (check how wide i see him on my screen) - pov
His POV (he is almost not even peaking) - Grand_Theft_Auto_V_2021.10.31_-_15.59.21.09_Trim

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
The complaint is still made in the incorrect format. Next time forum account ban for spamming if you make it in the incorrect format. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom