Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed A complaint I'm truly not even comfortable making. Wrongful RP stop | Ryan Versace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Papi Gordo
Administrators nickname
Ryan Versace
Date
Jun 8, 2021
Time
22:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JRM8tDVxNI8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3J_savlOk

Papi Gordo

Player
Player
Hello,
First off I really enjoy this server and everything about it. As you can see in my hours played, my position in this server and the reputation I have amongst many of the players in this server, I do like this city and server a lot and the offerings it has.

To begin with i didnt even want to make a report, until Lebron recently Dm'd and again asked us why we werent showing up to robberies, when we were. After showing him this information he suggested I came and made a report for this.

Recently there has been a lot of argument going on with state orgs and higher ups about the on going problem with the current robbery situation. Sadly I and SAHP have been placed victim and put into an image that not only wrongfully describes the department, but misrepresents the actions we have been showing. As of 2-3 days ago LSPD stopped responding to robberies due to the on going issue we are having with hostage situations. I myself can understand this as I have to deal with the same scenarios being in SAHP, so I can agree with why they did this. HOWEVER during this strike from LSPD my department still attended the MANY robberies there after whether outnumbered or not and actually had GREAT RP scenarios each and every time. (Admins were in attendance to many of them so they can contest to this) But it wasn't until recently 06/08/2021 that I was in a robbery with a gang who first opened fire on us during negotiations, called a god during it, stopped the RP, the god DISAGREED with the gang as to why the admin was called and then let RP resume. As we continued to go back and forth to try and negotiate the hostage situation, the gang refused to attempt any kind of RP, so again the admin stepped in and tried to find resolution. At this point I tried again to continue RP (mind you the situation was already hostile as they already opened fire at us 2 times). So when the opportunity came for us to grab one of there men alone with no weapon outside away from his men and use him as someone we can trade for the hostage inside. This happened (video 1
) (Video 2
) Not only did the admin call me a liar after I claimed i had the bodycam footage and saved it right there and then and suggested i even send it to him, but we also got questioned by another god as to why we had a armored car at a hostage situation with a robbery (a strategy we have used NUMEROUS TIMES even with a god as SWAT captain) and then question if we convoyed it with over 3 patrol cars in the area. But here's my point to all this, forget what Ryan did and forget about what the other god did, I want this to show you that currently having a hostage situation with no proper script or rule with this is a very flawed system and is creating many problems in the city EXAMPLE: LSPD on strike, FIB also not wanting to go to robberies before disbanded, and admins having to step into RP situations consistently to either push it, give suggestions and/or doing things like this to ruin RP experiences. My goal here is not to get Ryan in trouble but to shed light to what's happening in the city with the current robbery/hostage situation.
I thank you all for reading this and again this is a great server and city and want to continue to see it grow, which is one of the many reasons i took on leadership of SAHP and helped form it from what it was to be what it is and as proficient as it is today.

If there is any way I can help you guys with the current situation I am more then glad to do so and please feel free to reach out to me.

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
IMO admins need to step back and let this work out RP wise.

If any wrong doing we have the forum and we have a courtly system in which things ic and ooc can be contested.

I hate rp sessions being stopped

Medkill

Player
Player
So to add from prior FIB experience (pre-disband), we only told our agents to respond to robberies if they wanted to. We did not enforce it, they went on their own will and it was due to these problems. The only time we went on strike for robberies was ONLY against the Bloods as we had 2 separate gun store robberies that resulted in gunfights almost if not immediately when we checked on scene, sometimes before we could even exit our cars. We were severely outmanned and out-gunned in those situations and felt that it was beyond too dangerous to send agents into as other departments were not able to send sufficient reinforcements due to the time frame in which these robberies occurred.

However, FIB has had similar issues with these robberies as well pre-disband, and I personally, along with former Director Rodriguez, have talked with other departments, admins, and gang leaders about these issues. Everyone almost unanimously agrees that 1) the current scripting is not conducive to a healthy RP environment. Telling Police to walk 500+ meters away from a crime scene quite literally never happens IRL. Ever. And 2) due to the scripting, the meta is 2 hostages and the demands are A) Free passage and B) win the store. There is no negotiations because the gangs refuse to do any. They don't want anything else. They have been offered money. They have been asked and ordered to surrender. The only other option is to shoot them, which kinda isn't an option given the involvement of hostages. LEO doesn't have non-lethal options to incapacitate gang members as tear gas doesn't exist and tasers cannot be used in those zones. So LEO either gives in and the gang gets away because chase mechanics equally are bad, or LEO takes a strike because they pepper the store with lead.

We have tried adding additional RP. We have offered money. We have run out of options. The two options above, submit or kill them, are all we have left at this point and realistically that's all the gangs have too. And the Bloods are the only ones brave enough to have a shoot out with LEO. So like I said, LEO and gangs don't have any other options but it's usually LEO that gets shafted if they win the store with violence since the gangs don't give them another route to take. It's not the LEO negotiators faults, it's the gangs not accepting any other terms because they equally don't have any other options they're willing to take.

Sully Ra'Nell

ID: 941, EN1
Leader of unofficial org
When I am at a robbery and I am stood still like a statue, sometimes going on for 1 hour+, I do not feel like it is RP. Usually gods have to be called onto the scene to try and get things moving, which ruins my RP immersion every single time, because of the OOC talk when a god is present. If it was once or twice, that would be okay, but it happens all the time. It's wasting the gods time, and is getting very monotonous when it comes to robberies because it's the same situation every single time. I do feel like something needs to change. I just hope it does quickly before everyone in organisations gets annoyed and leaves.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
For more RP at robberies was added new rules, so now process will be closer to IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom