Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Gen Rule 6.15 | BLOODS GANG | 178881 182069 180775 159529 80862 64148

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yasuo Ionia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2022
Time of violation
02:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/X9ObORWHpNI

Abnormal

Russell Cash
Player
I am not even sure why ID 159529 is reported when you actually see me killed tho but cool bro !

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Why are you crying?
unknown.png

unknown.png

also nice VDM in your POV also your POV is clearly Cropped/edited which Clearly violates Rules for Filing a Complaint so please provide more POV :D

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN"
also dont forget about the part where you Healed in a gun Fight :D

Gen Rule 6.6 Forbidden to heal and loot in the gunfight. | Jail 60 min

Richard Killa

Player
Player
You try to rob my friend so I shot you would do the same for your friend and why you Vagos always crying on forums like stop no one cares and no one likes a forum warrior I have a idea for you instead of crying on forums like always go touch some grass

I tried to stay neutral and stay out of this , but now I’ll chime in. The reason “Vagos is always crying on the forums” is because you all forced our hand. You broke many agreements and you all bring toxicity. I have many friends over there, but it’s to the point where my gang doesn’t believe it’ll stop even though I’ve told them it should bc of the agreements made. The toxic behavior shouldn’t be allowed and you guys have been out of control. You won’t see me with a report even though I want to and have them because you bring competition and a fun environment, but there’s lines that need to be drawn and you keep crossing them.

Instead of adding more fuel to the fire, why don’t you just apologize? Say it won’t happen again?? Had you not eggged it on, this would have been taken down because I asked for it to be, but now you made things worse. No one to blame but yourselves

Deakin Storm

Player
Player
Um, I'm ID 80862 and I'm not sure why I'm even in this report I'm not even in bloods nor did I kill anyone, I was just a bystander confused at the situation lmfao

LukeH

Player
Player
Im not
I tried to stay neutral and stay out of this , but now I’ll chime in. The reason “Vagos is always crying on the forums” is because you all forced our hand. You broke many agreements and you all bring toxicity. I have many friends over there, but it’s to the point where my gang doesn’t believe it’ll stop even though I’ve told them it should bc of the agreements made. The toxic behavior shouldn’t be allowed and you guys have been out of control. You won’t see me with a report even though I want to and have them because you bring competition and a fun environment, but there’s lines that need to be drawn and you keep crossing them.

Instead of adding more fuel to the fire, why don’t you just apologize? Say it won’t happen again?? Had you not eggged it on, this would have been taken down because I asked for it to be, but now you made things worse. No one to blame but yourselves
You say this put instead of talking to the leader your gang just go straight to forums for every little rule broke, you also mention that bloods bring competition and a fun environment which is true whoever cant say the same about vagos everytime i've killed someone in vagos in ghetto they broke more rules then bloods fear rp mixing list goes on but we dont put people on forums because it ruins the fun, but vagos clearly dont like the fact that another gang is taking over so you gonna try and get it disbanded

Aiden Lary

Player
Player

Well that person already reported me and now he put my ID again trying to get me a second warning for the same thing and what you said about taking something down wouldn't happen cuz I have seen more then 30 plus reports from people in your gang

Aiden Lary

Player
Player

I could report more then 5 people a day but I don't because I don't care it's a game have fun if someone kills you who cares you will respawn don't be all butt hurt over some little thing and don't be sitting on forums 24/7 reporting everyone for anything like just have fun

Aiden Lary

Player
Player

Talking with a 204k ID every new to this server he got a warning because of your gang even thought he gave his gun to your gang they complaint to a admin because he ran off after giving his gun he doesn't know the rules that well since he just joined and now he stuck with a warning

GG Martin

Player
Player
bro you came up to us ( we were minding our business) & called us pussys for what reason? I didnt even shoot because you guys werent worth the time

Last edited:

Kaschmir Vialpando

Master Clown
Player
Haaa
Eeey
Akdo, akdo
Yok bize hayat alayına gider
Parasını verelim de konuşmayın yeter
Artık 5 kilo da bi' gecede biter
Yaktık tüm onları dayanmadı ciğer
Yok bize hayat alayına gider
Parasını verelim de konuşmayın yeter
Artık 5 kilo da bi' gecede biter
Yaktık tüm onları dayanmadı ciğer
Düştüysen kalk gel kendine
Daha iyisi yok var farkına
Düş kırıklıkların olduysa bile
Sen makinasın makina
Düşmen gerekiyodu belki de
Daha yükseklerden en dibe
Tüm dünya üzerine gelse de
Sen makinasın makina
Seçim yap'çan ün mü ben mi dersen ünü seçerdim aklım olsa şahsen
Nasıl hissedersin toprak altı girsem öyle bi' seçenek yok da hepsi ister bunu
Her gün dilerler ve boşlar kemik yağar duan kabul olsa
Bozuk yapıp götüne sok eğer para bolsa
Ulaşıl'cak tek bi' tane hayal bile yoksa
Yaşanıldı önceden (ya, ya) bulutlarımızı yıktı gölgeler korkmuyo'duk ölümden
Belimdeki benim değil onu koydu abiler sen tetiği çek kalanı kurşunlarım halleder
Partiler ve oteller şahindi şimdi ise Mercedes artık daha yakın zemin
İnan bana yakıyorum çeyreğini düşüncemin
Bu şehir benim peşindeyim
Daha iyisi yok var farkına
Düş kırıklıkların olduysa bile
Sen makinasın makina
Düşmen gerekiyodu belki de
Daha yükseklerden en dibe
Tüm dünya üzerine gelse de
Sen makinasın makina