Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Gen Rule 6.15 | BLOODS GANG | 178881 182069 180775 159529 80862 64148

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yasuo Ionia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2022
Time of violation
02:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/X9ObORWHpNI

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
I tried to stay neutral and stay out of this , but now I’ll chime in. The reason “Vagos is always crying on the forums” is because you all forced our hand. You broke many agreements and you all bring toxicity. I have many friends over there, but it’s to the point where my gang doesn’t believe it’ll stop even though I’ve told them it should bc of the agreements made. The toxic behavior shouldn’t be allowed and you guys have been out of control. You won’t see me with a report even though I want to and have them because you bring competition and a fun environment, but there’s lines that need to be drawn and you keep crossing them.

Instead of adding more fuel to the fire, why don’t you just apologize? Say it won’t happen again?? Had you not eggged it on, this would have been taken down because I asked for it to be, but now you made things worse. No one to blame but yourselves
Bloods never once broke a single agreement with vagos, your gang broke every agreement. a bunch of toxic kids who sit on beach market side of ghetto and cry when they get smoked

Stop Crying lol

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Bloods never once broke a single agreement with vagos, your gang broke every agreement. a bunch of toxic kids who sit on beach market side of ghetto and cry when they get smoked

Stop Crying lol

You broke every single agreement made. We said kill each other and no robbing. You robbed us 19 times in 3 days and all your deputies and leaders know this.

We said no more provoking our HQ and you provoked an hour after the border was made and then provoked about 10 more times after.

You’re clueless. You all are the definition of toxicity.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
u didnt engage in RP

You’re also an idiot. Other post got closed before I could reply. “Vagos leader said you could bring personal cars”. I would never. You’re a former fam member so I let it slide with your snarky comments, but you’re also clueless. Keep my name out of your mouth

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
You’re also an idiot. Other post got closed before I could reply. “Vagos leader said you could bring personal cars”. I would never. You’re a former fam member so I let it slide with your snarky comments, but you’re also clueless. Keep my name out of your mouth
u did u said bring personal cars to battle ship and park far away

Jon Love

Player
Player

Stop Crying lol
Please rein you have no idea what you're on about. The toxic one is you, always screaming like a little child. You're crying not us. You have nothing better to do than to comment random stuff on other peoples posts.

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 178881 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 182069 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 176653 will receive a punishment for VDM
ID 91113 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 180775 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15

Bloods Gang will recieve a punishment for this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.