Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deniz Doofensmirthz
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Sep 4, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/kj7uMbm

Deniz Schwert

Player
Player
Hello dear mazhor i hope you are doing well i got blacklisted but i dont know the reason of it i saw a guy did something in FIB roster and it wasnt me a guy who hates me i dont think you can prove it anyways i love playing this project and having fun with my family ı have been playing this project near 1 year so i dont wanna get blacklisted for this reason if i need to got wiped im ok with this.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Good Morning Mazhor,

Ordinarily I try to avoid commenting on admin reports, however I thought it was important for you to know the situation of what was happening so that this player does not return to our community.

This player took it upon himself to change ALL of FIB's HR Documents that we have worked hard on, but what he did not realize is the process is easily reversible, and there are logs on Google Documents which show who edits what at all times.

A few images proving he was indeed the person who did this (Logged in FIB Blacklist Logs):

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...3234/Screenshot_539.png?width=1178&height=662 (Contains use of the N word)

Also an Image of HIS DISCORD admitting to one of our HR Reps that he was the one who did this:

Very simply put, if he felt unfairly treated he had every right to file a grievance either with us or against us which he did not do, and instead took it upon himself to do the above actions. I ask that you do not unban this person as it is very clear he has not accepted any responsibility for his actions, and there is PLENTY of evidence that he did the things that he is accused of.

Thank you and have a good day.

Deniz Schwert

Player
Player
I'm so sorry for that and im ready for N word ban If im unblacklisted but isnt that much getting blacklisted for it even cheaters not getting blacklisted they are getting 60 days ban for using Hacks and we all know there is cheaters in this project and they are not getting blacklisted why? And i am getting blacklisted I know thats a huge mistake but not like blacklist Yes?

Shen Hunter

Player
Player
merhabalar canım arkadaşım mazhor arkadaşım denizin banını açarmısın saol teşekkürler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom