Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Hunter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2022
Time of violation
23:00+
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/3adUKtW

THE SIR JACK HUNTER

Player
Player
Hello hope all is well recently I got accused of killing someone's daughter. So i ring everyone in the city and recently I rang Skibs blu and as a terrorist I like to play mind games on everyone because that's what I do. Apparently skibs blu has anxiety and suffers with mental health which I was not aware of. Her mother then messaged me OOC on discord/emails saying that "your stupidrys is killing my daughter" I was not aware that she had mental health issues and if I was aware I would have not rang her. Her mother threated a 16 year old and wasn't a mature parent at the time. she made me feel very guilty and upset as she said I am killing her daughter. she was rude and didn't look at my point of view in my opinion as a parent i feel you should always protect your child BUT in the right manner as mama blu did not. She has taken an IC situation OOC Which I believe (MG)
Thank you for your time
God save the queen
-Jack Hunter

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Hello hope all is well recently I got accused of killing someone's daughter. So i ring everyone in the city and recently I rang Skibs blu and as a terrorist I like to play mind games on everyone because that's what I do. Apparently skibs blu has anxiety and suffers with mental health which I was not aware of. Her mother then messaged me OOC on discord/emails saying that "your stupidrys is killing my daughter" I was not aware that she had mental health issues and if I was aware I would have not rang her. Her mother threated a 16 year old and wasn't a mature parent at the time. she made me feel very guilty and upset as she said I am killing her daughter. she was rude and didn't look at my point of view in my opinion as a parent i feel you should always protect your child BUT in the right manner as mama blu did not. She has taken an IC situation OOC Which I believe (MG)
Thank you for your time
God save the queen
-Jack Hunter
In regards to this i am MamaBlu's Daughter, I suffered with multiply seizures last night due to the immature acts that you have been doing, and not only can it personally affect me but can also effect all the other people you do it to. You have taken this to far. If you wanted to kill the governor then just do it stop making harrasing us members of government

(if the admin reviewing wants POV i am happy to provide everything that happened in 1 day....)

N0Name

Player
if you have seizures i have solution for you my friend don't play game witch makes you sick also there is a option to blacklist phone number but no you dont do it for some reason. i understand you get sick but get off game and focus on your life(beein healthy is main priority and your mother should consider that this game is harmful to your condition) if game effects you this bad please stay away from it. ez as it is. if you say that she did not take it from ic to ooc than what is this. <there is no insult here btw>

Jayce Hayes

Never trust anyone too much
Player
if you have seizures i have solution for you my friend don't play game witch makes you sick also there is a option to blacklist phone number but no you dont do it for some reason. i understand you get sick but get off game and focus on your life(beein healthy is main priority and your mother should consider that this game is harmful to your condition) if game effects you this bad please stay away from it. ez as it is. if you say that she did not take it from ic to ooc than what is this. <there is no insult here btw>
you do realize what you said is basically "because you have health concerns you should just do nothing" how reasonable is it to assume that someone is going to purposely and maliciously harass you?

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Well what gives Jack Hunter the rights to threaten people if he want to do stuff like that then he must join a gang
This is where we should have fun and not deal with kids

N0Name

Player
you do realize what you said is basically "because you have health concerns you should just do nothing" how reasonable is it to assume that someone is going to purposely and maliciously harass you?
this is game of violence this is gta v and when you load in there is killing robing and every guy brakes rules and what jack was doing was rp situation he had no idea of her situation when you load in his game you should consider this as well. also how can you accuse a 16 year old guy of killing her daughter plz explain. imagine what kind of stress he went through.if you load in game which makes you seek you should consider not playing it. there are lot of other games which does not include any violance

N0Name

Player
Well what gives Jack Hunter the rights to threaten people if he want to do stuff like that then he must join a gang
This is where we should have fun and not deal with kids
let me explain he is terrorist which he mainly does is kidnap people and threatens them there is no harassment in calls which jack does if there is plz provide pov every single time he harassed you waiting for it thank. words cant prove it waiting . Thanks in advance

Jayce Hayes

Never trust anyone too much
Player
this is game of violence this is gta v and when you load in there is killing robing and every guy brakes rules and what jack was doing was rp situation he had no idea of her situation when you load in his game you should consider this as well. also how can you accuse a 16 year old guy of killing her daughter plz explain. imagine what kind of stress he went through.if you load in game which makes you seek you should consider not playing it. there are lot of other games which does not include any violance
imagine the stress of ski or her mum when it happened. it is a 2 sided story. Lets keep this post clear so justice can be delivered swiftly and efficiently, thanks <3

N0Name

Player
imagine the stress of ski or her mum when it happened. it is a 2 sided story. Lets keep this post clear so justice can be delivered swiftly and efficiently, thanks <3
totally agree with you but if you'r child has condition witch gets worse while playing this game just dont play. else your condition is getting worse which is bad for your health. there are lots of other games which support this condition keep in mind. i recommend stayin away from game which harms you.

Skye Blu

Player
Player
let me explain he is terrorist which he mainly does is kidnap people and threatens them there is no harassment in calls which jack does if there is plz provide pov every single time he harassed you waiting for it thank. words cant prove it waiting . Thanks in advance
I will only provide if a admin asks, not answering anything as I know that you 'work' with Jack in all this nonsense

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Both parties provide pov of all IC situations and screenshots of the whole DM conversation.

THE SIR JACK HUNTER

Player
Player
Please close forum I hope sky gets better like I said before I wasn't aware but people are forgetting that. I was planning on leaving the project anyway just gives me a better excuse too. I was never wrong
Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom