Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved 48733 188458 80878 79262 1117900 abuse bug in racing event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Monika Victor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2022
Time of violation
13:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/I9guIbMcjC8

Dwayne Duncan

Player
Player
Yeah its "Fail Rp or Verbal warning".
I reported so many people in game for using cars. And they got "Fail RP".

For example:
There is another thread for this too. thread's number is "176354".
" https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/176354/ " its in archive.
My friend reported him and he got "Fail RP".

- Actually we dont like to use cars on biker race. I tried to use bike on race so many times...
But so many IC characters hit your bike or try to rob - or ram etc... during race...
So you cant get 4000 points and rewards.
Than I said shit and used car. And I'm sure (its exactly-%100) so many people doing this too...

- I created a Technical Forum for bike race. I wrote all problems. And Technical admin said they will fix it with next update. Probably they will fix to using cars-heli etc on race. I hope they will do this race on different map.
And we can only "RACE". We dont want to fight with anohter players during race...
Thanks and have a good day.

Kate Wixx

Player
Player

For example:

- Actually we dont like to use cars on biker race. I tried to use bike on race so many times...
But so many IC characters hit your bike or try to rob - or ram etc... during race...
Than I said shit and used car. And I'm sure (its exactly-%100) so many people doing this too...

- I created a Technical Forum for bike race. I wrote all problems. And Technical admin said they will fix it with next update. Probably they will fix to using cars-heli etc on race. I hope they will do this race on different map.
And we can only "RACE". We dont want to fight with anohter players during race...
what I see in this thread they don't request POV I don't know why they request POV here :)

bigmahdi

Bravo six going to DARK
Player

For example:

I agree with you its FailRP not Bug Abuse, at that thread no POV requested, I don't know why you request POV from us.

and its about more than 6 hour we wait for admin to replay us

mobilport1

Player
Player
"Rejected - FailRP in Biker Racing | 36383"
I see someone racing with a car in this forum and I'm chasing. The guy runs away from me, crosses the last finish line and I show it on the tape. However, no violation of the rule was found.
bro you got rejected 2 times and now you coming here and start it again? Just let it go, I had nothing to do with the race or with you..
zP10f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom