Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Aug 24, 2022
Time
18:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/B0Ar4m30csw

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
Dear Mazhor!
I'm a player on EN2 Server, And I got blacklisted for Getting 70 people in 1 VC and talking about a guy that was making up trouble in FIB and then the guy did join the vc and some people was insulting him!

At 23rd of August: what happens also after it, I got banned from the discord server of grand rp main and it's a perma ban so after it, I was really mad and I was talking to rebel in FIB discord server that he used to break rules and no one used to say something, so after it, I got banned.

At 24th of August: Me and my brother get blacklisted by Lebron. Exacly once i know about that i contact Lebron saying:
unknown.png

At 25th of August: FIB Discord server gets hacked I think and people though it was me idk why but i was like let them think its me.

At 26th of August: I get a massge from Lebron saying:
unknown.png

If Lebron has an evidence of me destroying the discord server it should be by Dyno bot logs or By Discord Audit logs.

At 29th of August:
I was about to do a complaint because my forum would be unbanned, so I told my friends that i would do a forum complaint, someone tells Lebron that I will do something and Lebron massage me saying:
unknown.png

And after it my Forum account was blacklisted.

Note: I coudent do a forum from my main forum account and also, I have never been banned only for Leader rule 1.1 and once for herrasemnt and i got unbanned on harassment because it was worg punishment I was trash talking but I never did herras that guy. At least unban me from the discord server i sometimes play on EN1

Dear Mazhor,
I want justice I want to play on EN2 with my friend's, and im not a guy who is toxic like Lebron thinks

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
First of all I have proof of you saying that you are the one who were involved in situation regarding FIB discord. Second of all you asked 70 people to join discord to insult a player. Third of all you tried to lie to me about situation and I do not think you deserved to be unbanned

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Requested an evidence​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Rejected. Fair punishment for your actions. Lebron provided evidence which confirmed by me​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom