Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carter Yip
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Sep 29, 2022
Time
14:21
Proofs
https://imgur.com/A0SiOwJ

Carter

Player
Player
So i made a previous appeal and it got denied because i had 10 bans on the server which is no reason for me to stay blacklisted and is very unfair, i sent the pov and done everything they asked yet still said im staying banned for having '10 bans' which is unfair since many people have got more bans and there is no such thing for them to be blacklisted as well as there is no proof of my blacklist. The person that made the video on me was someone who muli-accounted, hacked and ban evaded and he still got unbanned. (Reviewed - Multi accounting | Xavier Escuela) (Reviewed - Multi Account | Chris Jackson) Im requesting 1 chance as i think i deserve it and have been loyal to the server and falsely banned with 0 evidence against me and i think '10 bans' is not a valid reason for me to stay banned, hope you can re-consider. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom