Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected METAGAMING DM RDM| ID: 14253; ID:148152; ID:60320

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Thundah
Suspect ID
14253;148152;60320
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2022
Time of violation
06:56
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YHqIdVX27k

Husky1go

Player
Player
Hey. I broke into house. Killed its owner. And explained him NLR. Then after few min comes his friends. He told unconscious state outside of game sources to his friends that im robbing his house. They came and you can see all in POV. I usualy forgive players these kind of things but this time no. Let it be a lesson to them for next time. ID:14253 should know very well RP rules and GRAND RP server rules. He is very old id. One of first who register in this server.

P.S. I know very well RP rules and GRAND RP rules also. I asked them about powergaming what i did for it? What is powergaming in this situation that they explain to me the question was. They say i don't know rp rules. i didnt do nothing powergaming. But they did META GAMING those 3 ID's.

Looking forward into this. Give to them hard punishment because this isn't ordinary rule breaking. It's Metagaming and plus they interupt my Roleplay situation.

Leo Blanco

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝
Player
Bro its ghetto i dont know this guy what are you talking about.
Also you just PowerGamed by getting inside the house while being shot nice self-report.

Husky1go

Player
Player
Men is clear to see that they MetaGaming. I know ghetto and i know it's rules. I got many situation like these. Here you can clearly see that 2 players went for situation which they heard outside game. From this player who i shot and he was unconscious, then explain how these dudes know about whole situation? in my POV you can see clearly they knew situation men. Don't be a fool.

Husky1go

Player
Player
Bro its ghetto i dont know this guy what are you talking about.
Also you just PowerGamed by getting inside the house while being shot nice self-report.
I didn't do powergaming. I got shot and i got inside house for safety. Is roleplay my situation.... You old id's should know GRAND RP server rp rules. I understand you their your friends but RP rules apply to all. And i read all rules before registered. Is Grand rp server and best server of all.

Husky1go

Player
Player
I didn't post here if these 3 players didn't broke RP rules for MetaGaming. In POV you can see all. If they really came randomly ok but they didn't. You can see they waited me when i exit house which i robbed in proccess.. I didn't exit before they saw me. They knew before how? it wasn't family house even. I shot owner. Men i love these old id's defending old id's. Know rules and then play.

Husky1go

Player
Player
Men if you start i can say that i didn't mention that owner house which i robbed was anti sleep mode doing afk. Say to him i saved his ass that i hit his head with shotgun shells and he was unconscious and how he could message or what eva to some one if he got that state and did before i shot his head with my sweet shotgun while he was doing anti sleep mode anti afk? He didn't knew that i enter his house because he did Anti AFK. till i start to speak to him about NLR. First of all other dude know who know RP rules that you can't enter other house if you don't have good reason. What if that house was my? What was reason for those 2 dudes appear and stop my Roleplay situation? Clearly MetaGaming. for those 3 Id's. If it is powergaming for my side i can freely take punishment. But i want that these 3 players got hard punishment as Grand RP rules server saying for MetaGaming. I will learn from my mistakes if i did them but those 3 players ask them.

Leo Blanco

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝
Player
I was literally in ghetto killing ppl not defending the home owner i saw you PowerGamed and i saw house unlocked and i came to kill you also show me pov killing the owner with a demand ? Exactly you killed him without demand. Im not his friend and i dont know him. So you can cry for some furnitures and stuff you're getting your self in trouble.

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
Hey I am Id 14253 and I think you have the id wrong this doesn’t sound familiar at all and I also don’t know the other id’s involved in the report. There is also no evidence for some reason

Leo Blanco

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝
Player
Hey I am Id 14253 and I think you have the id wrong this doesn’t sound familiar at all and I also don’t know the other id’s involved in the report. There is also no evidence for some reason
Thanks for proving that i dont even know you at all but still respect. This guy is self-reporting himself for PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom