Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL: Yair

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 9h

5. Your Discord: FunCk!#5022

6. Your Nickname: Ace Galante

7. Your ID: 53050

Additional information

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I will tell you why I want to be a leader of The Families.
First of all, I have tried and experienced how it to be a gang leader and I want to lead again the gang that taught me a lot in the game, the first gang that I ever joined and I passed through difficulties and experiences, I am most connected to "The Families" more over than any other gang.

Secondly,
since my first day in the city, illegal stuff has been my strength and priority. I wanted to be a gangster I tried many gangs and all the gangs rejected me because I didn't have enough server experience but the only gang that really wanted to invite new people and teach them was "The Families" so I have a commitment and desire to help this gang to be one of the most dangerous and wanted gangs

In addition, Families have negative history of failures that destroyed the gang I want to make this gang one of the most dangerous and wanted gangs, that people will wait in line to enter it.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

First of all, I will begin with the most important thing, as you know RP Rules are more important than everything in order to keep abiding by the rules, I will be very strict with the questions and I won't allow anyone that doesn't know the rules very well to join until he knows them very good.

In order to return The Families back to the competition just like I said, We will show our activity in gang events, submarines, Clandestine shops, and battleships without taking part in these events the gang will lose his reputation.

I will make sure that we will control the ghetto in gun fights and graffiti

Ilay

Player
Player
1+

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom