Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Kings
Administrators nickname
Androsch Fredl
Date
Sep 5, 2022
Time
15:30
Proofs
PC Check

Tommy Kings

MasterMind T.K
Player
Hello Mazhor,

My Name is Tommy and i was part of the Admin Team on DE04 for almost Half a Year, yesterday my own Team invited me to a PC Check, literally nothing was found on my PC the whole time, to me it looked like they tried to find something as hard as they could and asked me so much questions i was not able to answer because i have never seen a system and names like they used even though at the start i already told them that i dont know anything about PCs. At the end of the PC Check they told me everything was fine and we are done they found nothing suspicious. Today i joined in the Voicecall and got banned while being logged into my Account, they told me that i cleaned my PC and thats why they banned me for cheating/cleaning. I never ever came in Contact with any Cheats or anything like that, i only mod Clothes ingame and everyone in the Team and around knows that. I really can't explain why they even banned me for Cleaning because the only thing i delete on my PC are Videos i use for YT Videos and Mods i download for Custom Clothes etc. They said to me that i got reported for cheating mutiple times but i was no able to find anything that way in the Forum and im not even a good shooter on DE04 aswell you can check my turflogs for that. The 2nd Reason for the check were my YT Videos, i couldn't really figure out why exactly my Videos because like i said i have never Cheated in any way. I Asked them to show me what exactly was suspicious in my Videos so i could explain it but it was instantly blocked off and they said it was not neccessary.

Regards Tommy​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom