Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed 6.22 Stealing wardrobe and 1.3 Scam | 132208

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scoopy South
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2022
Time of violation
16:54
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/r8dD8eR

deASde

Player
Player
Admins, are we really going to ignore this evidence of a guy SCAMMING shoes, some of them probably bought using IRL money...

Not cool that this guy is still roaming freely around the server. His presence poses a serious threat to other players and their families.
haha, I gave back the shoes, you guys even made a deal with me, lying about that I have multiple accounts when the max accounts is 2. Breaking the deal due the solars, when i am not the one to blame lol.

deASde

Player
Player
And we gave you guys back the solars. You guys are making it complicated.

John Barnes

Barnes business manager
Player
Requesting POV

Post POV and proofs of the full situation (before, during & after) regarding the agreement since you paid the accused person money.

You have 12h to provide all proof necessary.

Any offtopic comments, or comments by people that have nothing to do with this situation will be punished on the forum/

scoopysouth

Player
Player
Proof of giving back the shoes.
You are still missing 3 pieces of Kantana on the belt, witch by the way you have in your inventory. Also you still took out from closet without my permission witch goes under rule 6.22

Last edited:

deASde

Player
Player
You are still missing 4 pieces of chain around body. + U still stole from me without permission witch goes under rule 6.22
Does not matter you made a deal with me that i will give back the shoes and you will not banned me. You broke the deal over solars lol

deASde

Player
Player
You are still missing 3 pieces of Kantana on the belt, witch by the way you have in your inventory. Also you still took out from closet without my permission witch goes under rule 6.22
I shall give you that back. And you and me made a deal about it

John Barnes

Barnes business manager
Player
Rejected

After asking POV of the full situation and not receiving any more clear evidence in the given timeframe, I decided to reject this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom