Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaden Dikestar
Suspect ID
2295 27491
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2022
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/W46eDlo9Qy0

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
All in POV 27491: Fail RP, MG and PG 2295: Fail RP, MG, PG, Mercy Killing, CL and GZ 1.1 and any other things I missed.

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
its not my prblome that this guy kill me and finsih me :)
You know damn well you were MG telling him desperately "omg omg omg come kill me don't let me get arrested" on a discord call dont try to be slick cause how would someone purposely break rules to help some random guy out lol. You are not getting out of this punishment.

JohnCenaTheIII

Player
Player
You know damn well you were MG telling him desperately "omg omg omg come kill me don't let me get arrested" on a discord call dont try to be slick cause how would someone purposely break rules to help some random guy out lol. You are not getting out of this punishment.
sorry to burst your bubble but he wasn’t MG I followed you from the highway to DOC bc y’all were arresting mad ppl and I wanted some fun 😄

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
I actually remember you, lol you reported me for having a mask undercover

yonatan1212

Player
Player
he liiterly tell u that is follow us lol . what u want more if this ?

April Pierce

JNL 🌻
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to Accept this report
ID 2295 will receive a punishment for Mercy Killing, Gz Rule 1.1 and CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom