Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raymond Bishop
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2022
Time of violation
21:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_IhFuGcAwgA

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Hello
SAHP got a 10-15 from gov ID 157188 when we arrived at DOC his friend (Off duty SAHP) ID 174233 opened the gate for him and they eun away
also ID 174233 is corrupted without a bio
Thanks

Strxpz

Player
Player
Sorry but how is it metagaming and how am i corrupt without bio? all i done was picked up one of my fellow friends who were protesting with me? we were holding a peaceful protest and the "government" started with 10-10s

Strxpz

Player
Player
and sorry i have no pov but the gate was already open so how is that my fault?

Simpy Hill

Player
Player
There was no proof of anything lmfao. The gate was open and your officers are dumb lets be real. Btw trying to power game by running + try to cuff?

Clemence14

Player
Player
There was no proof of anything lmfao. The gate was open and your officers are dumb lets be real. Btw trying to power game by running + try to cuff?
Running when dragging someone is prohibited. Running in order to catch a escaping cuffed person is not. Learn that in first place. And gate is opened by the off duty officer as clearly seen in pov + approved by admin when showed to him.

Clemence14

Player
Player
And you sir was trying powergaming so hard. Running and trying to cuff him..
Learn power gaming then talk. Running when dragging someone is prohibited. It is allowed to run to get them or catch a fleeing suspect with handcuffs.

Strxpz

Player
Player
You cannot cuff somebody while running you must tell them to stop or taze them and then place the cuffs on

Simpy Hill

Player
Player
Running when dragging someone is prohibited. Running in order to catch a escaping cuffed person is not. Learn that in first place. And gate is opened by the off duty officer as clearly seen in pov + approved by admin when showed to him.
hahahahah! you can clearly see in left eye I was released from cuffs dummy.

Strxpz

Player
Player
And the officer himself was mixing and posted the POV (y) "Im going to call a god"

Ecksdee

Ex-DOC Warden | Ex-LSPD, SAHP, ARMY | Syndicate OG
Player
why are you reporting the guy who was driving a car? how could they have possible opened the gate?

Im curious also if you have bodycam of you removing the suspects radio devices when you arrested them, if you don't remove their stuff then how do you know that they didn't use their radio to call for backup?

How did you know the identity of the person in the car if they were wearing a mask and behind tinted windows, isnt that meta?

you didnt once shout any commands during this video, meaning the person running wasnt given a lawful command to stop.

Strxpz

Player
Player
why are you reporting the guy who was driving a car? how could they have possible opened the gate?

Im curious also if you have bodycam of you removing the suspects radio devices when you arrested them, if you don't remove their stuff then how do you know that they didn't use their radio to call for backup?

How did you know the identity of the person in the car if they were wearing a mask and behind tinted windows, isnt that meta?

you didnt once shout any commands during this video, meaning the person running wasnt given a lawful command to stop.
Apparently im corrupt without bio but i didnt do anything but drive my friend away

Clemence14

Player
Player

you didnt once shout any commands during this video, meaning the person running wasnt given a lawful command to stop
Your friend explicitly accepts he is corrupt without bio which is against the rule of gods.

He is LEO that means he can not help his family or friend or any other person to drive away from DOC unless otherwise he has a curator and leader accepted corrupt bio.

We have extended version of pov which we showed to the gods and they approved our decision regarding firing and blacklisting

Ecksdee

Ex-DOC Warden | Ex-LSPD, SAHP, ARMY | Syndicate OG
Player
Your friend explicitly accepts he is corrupt without bio which is against the rule of gods.

He is LEO that means he can not help his family or friend or any other person to drive away from DOC unless otherwise he has a curator and leader accepted corrupt bio.

We have extended version of pov which we showed to the gods and they approved our decision regarding firing and blacklisting
how was he to know if the person was being arrested if you didn't even attempt to give a command? people aren't mind readers.

not everyone thinks to hand someone over when having their car get shot at, some people want to run from the apparent danger.

Clemence14

Player
Player
how was he to know if the person was being arrested if you didn't even attempt to give a command? people aren't mind readers.

not everyone thinks to hand someone over when having their car get shot at, some people want to run from the apparent danger.
He is LEO and should have know that anybody running from inside to out could be potential suspect. Also he can well see our names as we got his mate from gov to doc. We saw him at Capitol and then he suddenly appeared at DOC.

As I can see his name he can well see my or other officers name :) basic logic

Clemence14

Player
Player
There are tons of logic errors in your arguments. You can try every chance you got.

I don’t know about MG part but definitely your friend is corrupted and final action taken by organization will not be reverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom