Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumy Sole

Ex. NG General
Server Administrator
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Youssef

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+2

4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours

5. Your Discord: Yumy#8755

6. Your ID: 59024

7. Your Nickname: Yumy Tate

Questions:

1. Leader of the National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

I have been in the national guard for a very long time, I started of as a Private and made my way up to Lt. General, and I wish to be the leader to try and benefit this organization, and make it more active, and make it the National Guard that used to be.

1. The National Guard is now constantly under attack, and I want to defend the military base and make sure we don't have intruders at all, and I have a lot of ideas how I can help defend it.

2. I have a lot of experience in different organizations, and I want to bring these skills I have learned to benefit NG.

3. I've been in the national guard for a very long time, and I led different things inside it, like the recruitment team, and combat medics. And I want to lead the whole of the national guard to implement good things, and make it very active, while as-well keeping a very good level of RP.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

The National Guard last term was not the best, and I realized some flaws it had that made it like that, and I want to fix all of these flaws it had and make it a great organization once again.

1. A Good Spec. Ops Team.

The National Guard has a lot of duties, and one of these duties it to respond to "Global Beacons", If one of these is dropped, it means that other LEO's are in need of the national guard's assistance, therefore I want to hire a very well trained Special Operations team, that will be the National Guards most trained, and most skilled in combat. Having this team will be essential to the national guard, so it can help respond to emergencies in, and outside of the Military Base.

This Special Operations team will be doing a lot of Combat Practice, and the leader will make sure that every single one of them can shoot a weapon and not miss a single shot.

2. A Lot of Recruitment Drives

The National Guard is currently under-staffed, and I want to fix that by doing daily recruitment drives, in said recruitment drives, a "Recruitment And Retention" Team will be managing said recruitment drives, they are going to focus on numbers, and getting lots of people in the national guard. That will ensure that the gates are always staffed, and in-case of a raid, we have enough units to defend it.

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
He is the one who can bring the glorious NG days back. As a former NG member, I would like to see the National Guard in a good shape as before and Yumy can accomplish this. #YumyforGeneral

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
Yumy is a very smart guy he proved in NG and in other orgs,
he was the Lt. General in Bob's term and he have been in NG for a long time so he have the experience and what its take to be a leader.
He has many connections outside of NG, something that is very important because he can bring good people to NG and get more members to the organization.

i really think that Yumy is the best option to be the leader of NG,
he absolutely deserve it!!!

Daniel Jackson

Best AF Pilot
Player
When I first entered NG, I met Yummy. Because he gave me my first education and thanks to him I have come this far. I am sure he will make a good career in NG. He is a strong leader, hardworking, ambitious and committed to his work.

i really think Yumy is the best option to be the leader of NG
I wish you success in advance

Kishko

Player
Player
++++++
I will love to see yumy as a leader. A guy who works hard gets whatever he wants.

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
I mean no offence to the other applications, But come on there isn't much competition here, It's a simple choice of who deserves leader and who will be a better leader for the National guard, Big vouch for Yumy

Roko

Player
Player
If you want a quality leader i would suggest him. He is better 10x then previous one and can keep his deputy longer than a week. I forgot to add that actually he has some quality expirience.

Soo big vouch for this young fella!!!!

dakota

Player
Player
vouch
R.ebe506ca2985741fad293907ff9674cb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom