Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kitty Tamer
Administrators nickname
Jefe DeJefes
Date
Sep 6, 2022
Time
6:53 PM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/187379/

Kitty Tamer

To The Foruuuuums!!!!
Player
Jefe DeJefes rejected my thread Rejected - Mass Rule Break | ID 179668 127947 and Imperial Family. I'm here because I would like to request that my thread reopened and reviewed by another administrator. I accept the punishment I received, but I don't understand how none of the suspects/offenders that I reported were not punished for anything at all. After everything that occurred, the only people who were punished were ID 105444 and myself.

I gave evidence how ID 179668 non rp drove and this is his ID in the car that drove off the cliff,
and how ID 206069 mercy killed me,

and how ID 179668 and his family harassed and provoked us for 3 hours. Demands were given for them to leave and not return, but they repeatedly returned to our home to bait us so that can continue killing us. They even drove directly to PB hospital right after killing us (for the second time) to find us and harass us further.

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Apologies on the NONRP driving, I didnt see his ID at first, i have rewatched POV and saw it now and will punish him appropriately.

Isaac DeLuxy

sincerely, Isaac DeLuxy
Player
Before all of these incidents, they just fired while walking in front of their house without counting down from 5, that's why I fired at them. As for the nonrp driving part, the video is very simple, after I killed them, the photos were the first time they shot at me, when they shot at me, I drove to the mountain first. right then i drove down the road.

Kitty Tamer

To The Foruuuuums!!!!
Player
Before all of these incidents, they just fired while walking in front of their house without counting down from 5, that's why I fired at them. As for the nonrp driving part, the video is very simple, after I killed them, the photos were the first time they shot at me, when they shot at me, I drove to the mountain first. right then i drove down the road.
She gave you demands to leave and you didn't like that so you kept coming back with your family to prove a point

THEEEE Pamela Isley-Tamer

You tried it, I denied it 😘
Player

Lies and fallacies,

You all provoked us, and that non-rp driving was pretty apparent. Who just drives from the top of a mountain. You wanted our attention so bad...well you got it XD

You and your family kept walking on our property. I see you refused to watch Kitty's POV. We asked you several times not to step on our property. Your family loves drama and thought it would be cool to provoke us.

and i know i have no proof
Then you don't have POV????? How convenient. Probably because you know you and your family was wrong. The fact that you came in here lying and then had the nerve to say "i dOnT hAvE pRoOf". Take your jail sentence like a man.

POV or it never happened.

Y'all are a bunch of bullies 🤡🤡🤡

Enjoy that jail time boo ♥️♥️♥️

Kitty Tamer

To The Foruuuuums!!!!
Player
And the picture of your nonrp driving is not right after the first time you killed us, its after the second time. CHECK THE TIME. You first walked on our property at 13:50 and the picture above of you nonrp driving is after the 3 hours of harassment.

Player
And the picture of your nonrp driving is not right after the first time you killed us, its after the second time. CHECK THE TIME. You first walked on our property at 13:50 and the picture above of you nonrp driving is after the 3 hours of harassment.

Right! It's all fun until the rabbit has the gun. They were so determined to get us to react outside of our rights, but didn't think that they were breaking rules in the process. Forgive him, for he knows not what he did XD

Player

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom