Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xiangxina

Ex Deputy Chief of EMS and Ex Captain of SAHP
Player
Luffy is my brother and my brother will do great things as the leader of NG

Anos

Ic issue, call a taxi or a friend...
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Sai Rakshith
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Smoker#0198
6. Your Nickname: Luffy Never
7. Your ID: 145118

Questions

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have been a member of NATIONAL GUARD continuously for 5 terms - Richard term, Saif term and Bob term and I have reached the position of LT.Colonel it's been a long time-serving National Guard and giving my best and I have been leading Recruitment since last 2 terms and trained a lot of units. Recruitment was doing a great job till the past term and then I got a chance to lead Special forces which I used to take care of 3 divisions which were SASD , Combat Medic and Sniper Division. And I got a chance to be the Deputy of USM and leaded lot of Patrols around the base did Foot patrols. They were doing a great job till now and will be continued in the same way.

Currently National Guard was in the best place but facing some problems so I want to make some changes for example:

. Recruitment & Retention is the most important division so best way to make it more better is , I will make a separate group in MP for making a strict checking of the logs and spread more awareness of general rule 6.3 so that we can reduce the stealing from the org and avoid units getting banned.

. I will remove Homeland security division because in the past term there were less units in the base so I will focus more on Recruitment and special forces and making them a key department so that we can gather more units and special forces for responding to all the global and taking an important role in protection of base and the ammo runs. This division will be back when we have enough units in base.

. Special forces division is in a perfect form till now and I will make sure that they are being trained every day so they can be ready for any status of the Global .
And I will make sure that Combat medics are in every division . And I will remove sniper division and I will combine them and make sure the CRM and SASD is having
20% of snipers in their team so that they can protect us from behind.

. Air Force is one of the best division and I will make sure that every 30 min pilots doing the scout around the base and the Advance pilots doing a classified every 1hr that they can provide intel about the raid.

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization:

. As some privates think National Guard is boring I will make sure that they get some combat training and I will try to make some trainings with other org regularly so that they don't feel bored about it and they will stay entertained all the time and will be excited to do their work .

. Recruitment - like I will focus in numbers and quality so NG will be an active org with good and experienced people in it something that will improve the RP and will make NG a better org.

. We can make a division to patrol in the base so we can get info of the trespassers and we can hunt them down easily .

. we can make SASD to train other units also so that can guard the gates properly and they gain some knowledge during raid times so that they can Handel the
situation very cleverly.

. I will make sure that I'll be in city most of the time to control the base and Issue the bonuses to the deserving units at gates and global. Apart from that, to increasing the
RP inside the base I would like to add some extra curriculum activity for the units so that they enjoy staying inside the base rather than roaming around the city.

Regards,
Luffy Never
EX LT. Colonel
National Guard
Perfect guy for the NG General ++++ brother

Kishko

Player
Player
One of the best guys to ever exist in NG. Good leadership with a big hidden talent. I hope I will see him as the new general.

Neel Xavier

Neel
Player
Information

Questions

I have been a member of NATIONAL GUARD continuously for 5 terms - Richard term, Saif term and Bob term and I have reached the position of LT.Colonel it's been a long time-serving National Guard and giving my best and I have been leading Recruitment since last 2 terms and trained a lot of units. Recruitment was doing a great job till the past term and then I got a chance to lead Special forces which I used to take care of 3 divisions which were SASD , Combat Medic and Sniper Division. And I got a chance to be the Deputy of USM and leaded lot of Patrols around the base did Foot patrols. They were doing a great job till now and will be continued in the same way.

Currently National Guard was in the best place but facing some problems so I want to make some changes for example:

. Recruitment & Retention is the most important division so best way to make it more better is , I will make a separate group in MP for making a strict checking of the logs and spread more awareness of general rule 6.3 so that we can reduce the stealing from the org and avoid units getting banned.

. I will remove Homeland security division because in the past term there were less units in the base so I will focus more on Recruitment and special forces and making them a key department so that we can gather more units and special forces for responding to all the global and taking an important role in protection of base and the ammo runs. This division will be back when we have enough units in base.

. Special forces division is in a perfect form till now and I will make sure that they are being trained every day so they can be ready for any status of the Global .
And I will make sure that Combat medics are in every division . And I will remove sniper division and I will combine them and make sure the CRM and SASD is having

. Air Force is one of the best division and I will make sure that every 30 min pilots doing the scout around the base and the Advance pilots doing a classified every 1hr that they can provide intel about the raid.

. As some privates think National Guard is boring I will make sure that they get some combat training and I will try to make some trainings with other org regularly so that they don't feel bored about it and they will stay entertained all the time and will be excited to do their work .

. Recruitment - like I will focus in numbers and quality so NG will be an active org with good and experienced people in it something that will improve the RP and will make NG a better org.

. We can make a division to patrol in the base so we can get info of the trespassers and we can hunt them down easily .

. we can make SASD to train other units also so that can guard the gates properly and they gain some knowledge during raid times so that they can Handel the
situation very cleverly.

. I will make sure that I'll be in city most of the time to control the base and Issue the bonuses to the deserving units at gates and global. Apart from that, to increasing the
RP inside the base I would like to add some extra curriculum activity for the units so that they enjoy staying inside the base rather than roaming around the city.

Regards,
Luffy Never
EX LT. Colonel
National Guard
WE WANT LUFFY AS A NEW LEADER

Sue

Player
Player
+

(We don’t really know each other but you were nice to me when I was in NG. Idk if you remember me but I remember you. Big vouch.)

Samantha Parker

General | NG
Player
I have known this guy from richards term and till now he was so hardworking. This guy is good at what he does. He is good with his fellow soldiers helping and The amount of Recruitment work and training he has done in bobs term is So good. A big + to him from my side. Me Being an HC in NG i know how much he is dedicated to his roles given. Good luck 🤞🏻 brother!

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
Information

Questions

situation very cleverly.

Regards,
Luffy Never
EX LT. Colonel
National Guard
BIG +++++

sojibrema1

Player
Player
Its Sojib Remaa
So to be honest this guy luffy is perfect for NG.because i didn't see in NG that no one literary no one hard work for NG.he also such a nice guy and too friendly and I appreciate for luffy's hard work and i am dam sure if luffy get the genarel NG will be go next level.

Clemence14

Player
Player
Good and friendly person. He is always in base when we want a meeting with ng. He is clear about his thoughts and decisions. I believe he can be very good general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom