Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Ashir

Certified Ghetto Clapper
Player
1. Your Name: Ashir
2. Your Age: 22
3. Time Zone: GMT+5
4. Average Online per Day: 17 hours a day
5. Discord: stryker_7#0001
6. IC Name: Muhammad Ashir
7. IC ID: 135369

Additional Information:-
1. Leader Of National guard.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I would like to be leader of The National guard to continue with amazing work the past 2 generals have done. NG is currently in the best position it has been in a while and I would like to keep it that way, and try to improve it even further.

These past 2 terms as Lt general, I feel I have proved myself as a leader, I believe being leader is not all about bossing people around, and taking complete charge of everything, but by being able to work as a team, utilizing each units own strengths for the good or the org, and being able to listen to others.

I get on well with the majority of the national guard. I am usually the one most units will come talk to about issues, and have helped resolved disputes when needed.

There are some changes I would like to make:

- Recruitment and retention: Whilst our current numbers are good, the numbers in base are usually low compared to the number of units in the city. I believe more training sessions, and giving the general units more to do is key.
- Ensuring we have NCOs/COs on gates with the lower ranks to ensure all procedures are followed correctly and help guide them.

- I would also ensure all units have someone they can talk to about any issues they are having by creating unit representatives, with weekly meetings to discuss any issues.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay in this organisation.

My advice for Improving roleplay would be more training and some different vehicles:

- We are a base with a runway, without any planes to use it, they can often get many units to places a lot quicker than helicopters in emergencies, and is more realistic for our base.

- As for training despite our best efforts, our units still make mistakes, and still get killed relatively quickly in combat situations. Giving every unit the chance to do proper and effective training will greatly improve our strength and make our enemies afraid to enter the base, making it more realistic, and more fun for both sides.

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
with my full respect i havent seen you as Lt. General in NG, and the past 2 terms were not the best so i really dont know what are you talking about and im not event sure if you have even been in NG

VanyaStephin

KARMA !! , Am Watching
Player
sorry bro ;
i havent seen you bro as i m from richard's term itsok go for it try harder
idk i felt like this is all copied from bob ' s application but doesnt matter its my POV

Phantom Solle

Player
Player
wth lol he copy pasted the bob's application from last time word to word and who the heck is this person i never saw him for all the time i was in ng

Roko

Player
Player
U like copying others aplications,??
and i also havent seen u in any term and im in since Eva was laeder. L M A O

Samantha Parker

General | NG
Leader
I am in NG from General Richards term. Then Saif and then Bob . I have never even seen you once in these terms . I am a 2nd Lieutenant. And 2nd…17 hours a day??? Do u even eat bruh😂😂 lol!!!! ….like where do you guys come from ….good luck with ur application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom