Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joaozinho_montanelas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2022
Time of violation
1 07
Proofs
https://streamable.com/atzrlv

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
Oh I'm such a butter fingers my bad, finger kept slipping just like your guys's mics "broke down" and kept earraping everyone, even after your fam member got muted, plus 8 secs clip :ROFLMAO:, we can see that you read the rules with tinfoil glasses, plus plus, why you using your cousins Twinkie account? You know that's the 1st rule of the server don't you? Why risking getting your own family member IRL just to get a lower ID? You couldn't rock a 200k ID? You too good for that is that it?
giphy.gif

jhonny2414

Player
Player
Oh I'm such a butter fingers my bad, finger kept slipping just like your guys's mics "broke down" and kept earraping everyone, even after your fam member got muted, plus 8 secs clip :ROFLMAO:, we can see that you read the rules with tinfoil glasses, plus plus, why you using your cousins Twinkie account? You know that's the 1st rule of the server don't you? Why risking getting your own family member IRL just to get a lower ID? You couldn't rock a 200k ID? You too good for that is that it?
giphy.gif
Ok cricket, that was always my acc xD

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
Ok cricket, that was always my acc xD
Yeah sure buddy, you can try throwing sand to the eyes of blind people, not mine tho, I've been around in this city for a while now, and life in general comparing to you apparentely, nobody knows you in the city in like 1 year of account, how?And don't try to play the inactive or IRL work bullshit with me. They do know Fernandinho tho and all the ones that were really in the city, it's a small city, everybody knows everybody to a certain point, and you're trying to tell me that YOU, a guy who EVERY SINGLE DAY either gets reported or reports someone, to the point where people call you Chicky Nuggies in the Portuguese server, doens't have 1 report prior to said server? And in like 2 weeks now you got more reports then the whole year before that:ROFLMAO:. I call MAJOR CAP.

You don't know who I am, don't fuck with me
-Black Opium
giphy.gif

HolligaN

Player
Player
Yeah sure buddy, you can try throwing sand to the eyes of blind people, not mine tho, I've been around in this city for a while now, and life in general comparing to you apparentely, nobody knows you in the city in like 1 year of account, how?And don't try to play the inactive or IRL work bullshit with me. They do know Fernandinho tho and all the ones that were really in the city, it's a small city, everybody knows everybody to a certain point, and you're trying to tell me that YOU, a guy who EVERY SINGLE DAY either gets reported or reports someone, to the point where people call you Chicky Nuggies in the Portuguese server, doens't have 1 report prior to said server? And in like 2 weeks now you got more reports then the whole year before that:ROFLMAO:. I call MAJOR CAP.

-Black Opium
giphy.gif

Thats a big ass cap but you guys can check it! :)
We joined the server through Tiago Paiva Stream (Ex Media of EN1) because we played with tiago on another RP server back in the day so everything you are saying its just a big ass lie.
But keep it up with your toxicity, one day you will be more mature :)
Btw he already got punished for multi account and I didnt got punished so stop being just dumb :)

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
Thats a big ass cap but you guys can check it! :)
We joined the server through Tiago Paiva Stream (Ex Media of EN1) because we played with tiago on another RP server back in the day so everything you are saying its just a big ass lie.
But keep it up with your toxicity, one day you will be more mature :)
Btw he already got punished for multi account and I didnt got punished so stop being just dumb :)

1st- "It's a lie but he already got punished for it?" So why was he punished if that's not true? People don't get banned or punished for no reason, usually they had it coming.

2nd- I'm not toxic, I'm territorial, don't fuck with me or my people, I won't fuck with you simple as that.

And don't make me call everyone to vouch for me like you guys do all the time, as you guys would get very disappointed, specially calling me toxic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HolligaN

Player
Player
1st- "It's a lie but he already got punished for it?" So why was he punished if that's not true? People don't get banned or punished for no reason, usually they had it coming.

2nd- I'm not toxic, I'm territorial, don't fuck with me or my people, I won't fuck with you simple as that.

And don't make me call everyone to vouch for me like you guys do all the time, as you guys would get very disappointed, specially calling me toxic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
as you can see he was punished because he didnt knew that if he had another account, such as me and multiple members that came back that dont know if they had or whats the login of it

Fuck with you? you are the one provoking him and you are the one talking shit in our back in west mafia.

you can call whoever you want, as you said alot of people know me to :)

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
as you can see he was punished because he didnt knew that if he had another account, such as me and multiple members that came back that dont know if they had or whats the login of it

Fuck with you? you are the one provoking him and you are the one talking shit in our back in west mafia.

you can call whoever you want, as you said alot of people know me to :)
I never said anything to West Mafia regarding you guys until they stated their opinion on the matter, then yeah, I reinforced it, because I care for this Family very much, no matter the time I'm off the city for,it's called loyalty, and I don't need to shit talk about you guys, thankfully you do that yourselves, we have inteligent and good people here that know how to think for themselves and see what some of your family members are doing and who they really are.

"You can goldplate dogshit as much as you like, in the end, it's still dogshit"
-Johny Cricket

HolligaN

Player
Player
I never said anything to West Mafia regarding you guys until they stated their opinion on the matter, then yeah, I reinforced it, because I care for this Family very much, no matter the time I'm off the city for,it's called loyalty, and I don't need to shit talk about you guys, thankfully you do that yourselves, we have inteligent and good people here that know how to think for themselves and see what some of your family members are doing and who they really are.

"You can goldplate dogshit as much as you like, in the end, it's still dogshit"
-Johny Cricket
the thing is the guys you say that see everything dont know that everyone already got pc checked and you keep saying the same thing :)

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
the thing is the guys you say that see everything dont know that everyone already got pc checked and you keep saying the same thing :)
How can you hide your people behind PC checks when you and Bolota were the ones saying back in the PT1 that you could easily bipass that with externals or whatever that shit was?

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
...Toxicity and lack of respect won't get better with PC checks, no matter how many... Edit: :)

jhonny2414

Player
Player
Cricket get a life , and stop be toxic, Nice theory tho vir beeing mad because i have a lower id then u , btw enjoy ur warn

KinGod

Player
Player

-Black Opium
giphy.gif
Do u rlly want me to put ur videos here screaming like a crazy kid, or do u want me to put on west mafia chat to people see how toxic u are?

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
Do u rlly want me to put ur videos here screaming like a crazy kid, or do u want me to put on west mafia chat to people see how toxic u are?
You act like they don't know who they have in the Family, been in this family longer then you know GRP, they know how I am, there's a difference between toxic and territorial, you being the biggest beta there is, I understand you don't know much about it, plus, I love how unaware you are saying I'm jealous for your lower ID :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Get a grip kid, wake up

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
what does that have to do with cheats as you and some of your friends keep claiming that we use?
Just watch Bonifacio's 30 min screen POV and you can hear nice things, Ilidio I think, saying that he's going to turn on Explosive bullets on the PT server in the main square, if you guys weren't unban, and so on? I understand you're not toxic and don't cheat, same for a few more in your Family, but would you put your hands through the fire for your guys? Everyone?

KinGod

Player
Player
You act like they don't know who they have in the Family, been in this family longer then you know GRP, they know how I am, there's a difference between toxic and territorial, you being the biggest beta there is, I understand you don't know much about it, plus, I love how unaware you are saying I'm jealous for your lower ID :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Get a grip kid, wake up
I would recommend u to stfu , longer then i know GRP? bitch u have a higher ID then mine, next time i will post prints of u cheating ok?

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
I would recommend u to stfu , longer then i know GRP? bitch u have a higher ID then mine, next time i will post prints of u cheating ok?
Yeah keep flexing your cousin ID, flexing a ID in a game, how sad can you be? Me cheating? I dare you! Never cheated in a game or in life before, wouldn't start now, only cheats I've ever touched came in magazines and game bibles you would buy in a book store or something, left right up down left right up down L1 L2 R1 R2 X circle triangle square. Does it ring any bells kiddo? That's why I despise you for doing that shit, just learn how to play the game noobs, instead of ruining it for other people. Learning process is needed, you will learn it when you grow older, plus sad af trying to accuse someone just cause they are accusing you of something, (which I'm not cause they're FACTS(forums back it up)).
But that's toddlers way to deal with things. "No, you are..." type of mentallity. Keep it that way, life will teach you eventually, with karma most likely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom