Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joaozinho_montanelas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2022
Time of violation
1 07
Proofs
https://streamable.com/atzrlv

KinGod

Player
Player
My cousin ID with my email on it that have my name on in xD , come on do better, next time u know whats coming , prints from sixty chat cheating + u scaming kids , screaming with ur parentes because they want u go to bed ,and more

Johny Jaula

Player
Player
Blah blah blah, how you going to show something that didn't happen? You David Blaine or something? Trying to deceive admins is a serious and punishable offense, plus I dont have a curfew like you kiddo, and you didn't heard me scream to anyone in my house, since there's only me:ROFLMAO:. And I was raised to be respectful with my elders, unlike you apparentely, trying to mask your own life experiences as other people's.
You need Jesus kid, I helped more people and gave away more money than you'll ever get in this city, scamming kids? I believe that it's easy for you to think those things since you have dogshit for a heart, but real Men don't do that type of shit, unfortunately you need to grow up to know that, I was taught since I was born, as the meme goes, built different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom