Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mic spam in family war event | 130429 | 175608

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Gravitas
Suspect ID
130429 | 175608
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2022
Time of violation
20:06
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucyRoWCpgJY&ab_channel=riksenpower

riksen

Player
Player
They wouldn't listen or stop mic spamming. This is purely provocative.

Two guys spamming with music: 130429 & 175608

brnkz

Player
Player
Getting 15-0 its sad I understand, we only lost 2 to game crash.
Better luck next time. :love: 👉👈

riksen

Player
Player
AHAHAHAHAHA.
Bro all I can say is: GET BETTER
#15-0 #Portugalontop
No doubt. There's room for improvement with all of us. Even you, sir!

This thread is for the mic spam, which is quite annoying. I get that it's fun for kids to run around with a soundboard and play loud music, and that you all think it's funny somehow, but it is quite annoying and just not fun :)

Now, about the event... Congratulations beating us Mr. 4x FAMWAR WINNER!!, you were the better family this time, wish you all the very best for the future, but if you keep mic spamming and not listening to the rules, you'll keep getting reported.

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
No doubt. There's room for improvement with all of us. Even you, sir!

This thread is for the mic spam, which is quite annoying. I get that it's fun for kids to run around with a soundboard and play loud music, and that you all think it's funny somehow, but it is quite annoying and just not fun :)

Now, about the event... Congratulations beating us Mr. 4x FAMWAR WINNER!!, you were the better family this time, wish you all the very best for the future, but if you keep mic spamming and not listening to the rules, you'll keep getting reported.
The need for toxicity baffles me, but its only a reflection of some negative bs in their own life lol outlet away.

Excellent response riksen, thank you.

Arya Savage

Player
Player
In the end of the day its a game. his not wrong for putting music and u are not wrong to complain but u have a solution u can mute him if u dont like.. but him, he can listen wtv he wants, if his thing is listen some music and share before the game or event let it do.

If this bothers u or u feel provoked then u are not prepare to deal with society and various personality.

Remember this: u can't control how others behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom