Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnishSES

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Anish Deka
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: anishses#0729
6. Your Nickname: Jake Ses
7. Your ID: 36277

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-1 I have always had my alignment more towards the Illegal sphere than the Legal side of the City and have spent a lot of time dedicating towards sharpening up my skills in the Ghetto and in doing Gang activities.
-2 I have had lots of experience as a Gang member serving as a Deputy in Ballas and High Command in both Ballas, Bloods and Vagos.This has given me a chance to have a very good relationship with all people from the illegal sphere of the city.
-3 I also want to make Gangs much stronger than it is now. It is not as powerful as it used to be previously. Also, I want my Gang members to be doing the best level of roleplay and have fun at the same time and not just open shooting in the ghetto. Simply said, I want Marabunta to get back its lost respect.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
First up, I would want to bring in people who at least know the basics of RolePlay and not just anyone and everyone. And once we invite someone to the Organization, we would have different roles for people according to their experience in the city, so that the people who become Higher Ups can train their Juniors to go be better Gang members every single day.
Also, I want to ensure that there is maximum attendance from the Org members whenever there is any situation, be it a scripted or unscripted event.
I want my guys to have the most fun and be the most active!

That's all for my application, wish me luck guys!

John Barnes

Barnes business manager
Player
Accepted

Interview is sunday 11/09/2022 at 19:00 ST
Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview
Make sure your Discord name is your character name in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom