Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BugraCagalara

Vet
Player
1. Your name IRL : Bugra Caglar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8 hours
5. Your Discord : BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname : Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID : 66295

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have been managing great number of troops till this day. Thanks to this I have such powerful leadership skills. So, I want to be a leader of a Bloods which I had spent my almost entire RP life.
2. I have seen a lot of failed organizations. All of these has been experience for me. I know how to act to lead an organization and don't fail it.
3. I want to make Bloods the best gang in Los Santos. I believe that before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. I will manage my members perfectly and let the others know we are coming!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
1. Participate in events and be active.
2. Act like a gang, do not break any of the server rules.
3. Recruit people which are experienced and familiar with server's rules and gang's acts.
4. Do not forget "to do a quality RP, you need to give a chance to others to RP too"
5. Participate in events, grow the competition!

Özkan ceylan

Ghetto Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Bugra Caglar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8 hours
5. Your Discord : BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname : Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID : 66295

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have been managing great number of troops till this day. Thanks to this I have such powerful leadership skills. So, I want to be a leader of a Bloods which I had spent my almost entire RP life.
2. I have seen a lot of failed organizations. All of these has been experience for me. I know how to act to lead an organization and don't fail it.
3. I want to make Bloods the best gang in Los Santos. I believe that before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. I will manage my members perfectly and let the others know we are coming!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
1. Participate in events and be active.
2. Act like a gang, do not break any of the server rules.
3. Recruit people which are experienced and familiar with server's rules and gang's acts.
4. Do not forget "to do a quality RP, you need to give a chance to others to RP too"
5. Participate in events, grow the competition!
BEST LEADER BLOODS BUĞRA CAĞLAR
uwu_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom