Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Multiple Rule Breaks | 166950 199452 52880

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rima Sanz
Suspect ID
166950 199452 52880
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2022
Time of violation
21:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/f8xzt0Ierk0

Rima Sanz

Queen
Player
I just logged into the game and came out from my family house...i see some strangers out side...i asked them who they are...they started punching me wontedly and saying sorry I too punch but when i got to know that they are messingup with me. so, i stopped punching they killed me then mixing one guy says call admin and finally ends with vulgar parents insults.

they did 3 rule breaks
  • RDM at my fam house without commands
  • mixing
  • parents insults

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
But the ID 52880, he wasn't disobeying or breaking any rule, he actually punched you by by mistake or unintentionally, he also provide you medical attention after you were knocked out!

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
You also wasn't speaking or given any demands to leave the area or anything that really justify that you were not there for safety as u were only for POV

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
At last you also waved middle finger animation that also is not what you suppose to do there, except demanding them to leave the area or anything! You just acted like u were a victim there and your intentions was just to make POV to report it on forums that's all!

Rima Sanz

Queen
Player
I
At last you also waved middle finger animation that also is not what you suppose to do there, except demanding them to leave the area or anything! You just acted like u were a victim there and your intentions was just to make POV to report it on forums that's all!
i just asked them why they were here….they replied they were chilling here…im ok with that i don’t have any objection regarding this..so i didn’t command them to leave….but u know how they behaved…stop supporting them as friends they did multiple mistakes u too know that!!

Prabhat Singh

Player
Player
I

i just asked them why they were here….they replied they were chilling here…im ok with that i don’t have any objection regarding this..so i didn’t command them to leave….but u know how they behaved…stop supporting them as friends they did multiple mistakes u too know that!!
No you not ask anything.. You are lying you only text why are u punchingg...

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
I

i just asked them why they were here….they replied they were chilling here…im ok with that i don’t have any objection regarding this..so i didn’t command them to leave….but u know how they behaved…stop supporting them as friends they did multiple mistakes u too know
But after that all you still didn't give any demands to leave the area, and how you can include ID 52880, as neither he intentionally punched you nor he disobeys your demands as there's no demands were made!
I

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
Everything is clear in yours POV only that u were using your mic in some other platform but u didn't think to talk to them in game about these all as neither the Demands were made by your side nor they (suspect IDs) disobeys any of the demands and at last you also started punching them, like u were too enjoying there!

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
Everything is clear in yours POV only that u were using your mic in some other platform but u didn't think to talk to them in game about these all as neither the Demands were made by your side nor they (suspect IDs) disobeys any of the demands and at last you also started punching them, like u were too enjoying there!
nice abhijit.....i thought u were the only guy who matured among them and i thought u stand by the truth finally u proved me wrong!!

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
nice abhijit.....i thought u were the only guy who matured among them and i thought u stand by the truth finally u proved me wrong!!
Hey Sanz listen im not saying that all the suspect ids are safe, but which i and all can clearly see in the POV itself like the ID 52880 did nothing, I'm just taking side of this ID only, as she should not include 52880 cos he did nothing, and further you should be agree that the id 38591 who have the POV was clearly caught using mic but he didn't bothered to talk with them to tell them to leave the area or anything instead she let them punching and she just cared about the POV not the Role Play!

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
Hey Sanz listen im not saying that all the suspect ids are safe, but which i and all can clearly see in the POV itself like the ID 52880 did nothing, I'm just taking side of this ID only, as she should not include 52880 cos he did nothing, and further you should be agree that the id 38591 who have the POV was clearly caught using mic but he didn't bothered to talk with them to tell them to leave the area or anything instead she let them punching and she just cared about the POV not the Role Play!
she didn't give any commands to leave the area because we allow everyone to our property until unless they are being toxic.....yes she didn't use her mic and she don't want to mess up with toxic people so she left from there but still your guys punching her killed her twice....and she knows they were breaking the rules so she made a POV.

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
she didn't give any commands to leave the area because we allow everyone to our property until unless they are being toxic.....yes she didn't use her mic and she don't want to mess up with toxic people so she left from there but still your guys punching her killed her twice....and she knows they were breaking the rules so she made a POV.
First of all no one allows anyone to their own premises without knowing them, she supposed to ask them that why they are here and then one should give demands to leave the property if he/she doesn't want the strangers to be in his/her property, so now it's clear that she wasn't obeying Role Play rules and its comes under Fail RP.

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
First of all no one allows anyone to their own premises without knowing them, she supposed to ask them that why they are here and then one should give demands to leave the property if he/she doesn't want the strangers to be in his/her property, so now it's clear that she wasn't obeying Role Play rules and its comes under Fail RP.
we are not like others...we welcome everyone to our premies my family to open to all...anybody join my fam....why should we ask them to leave if we dont have a objection?? we allow strangers to our property we dont have any objection is that clear?? they behave like toxic then we give commands to leave...if they being good we will treat them good!!

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
we are not like others...we welcome everyone to our premies my family to open to all...anybody join my fam....why should we ask them to leave if we dont have a objection?? we allow strangers to our property we dont have any objection is that clear?? they behave like toxic then we give commands to leave...if they being good we will treat them good!!
But you already said that she already knows that they are not friendly just after they punched her so she just started pov, then why she didn't give any commands to leave the area neither she speaks a word bro!!! Its clearly falls under Fail RP.

Rima Sanz

Queen
Player
But you already said that she already knows that they are not friendly just after they punched her so she just started pov, then why she didn't give any commands to leave the area neither she speaks a word bro!!! Its clearly falls under Fail RP.
Shhh....i cant waste my all time explaining u...leave it to admins.

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Approved

ID 166950 will receive a punishment for Gen rules 3.2
ID 199452 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 52880 will receive a punishment for FailRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom