Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dorxon Sess
Administrators nickname
na
Date
Sep 9, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
na

Marani Kela

Sess
Player
To whom it may concern,
Today when I woke up, I saw that I have been banned for GR 6.3(emptying the warehouse) which I thought meant completely emptying the warehouse of the Org and selling the stuff for personal benefit. I have been a part of this project for more than 2500 hours now and the Organisation stuff I have is from more than 20-25 terms in different organisations and I always thought that keeping like 1-2 guns, vests after using them was normal since I was not harming my Org as well as I never ever sold any of the stuffs in BM or to anybody. I can surely say that. I was just hoarding all of the stuff from time to time and it was just fun for me to see it all get stacked up after giving my utmost time and effort for best quality RP. I think keeping the stuffs was a wrong decision and has put me in a very bad state since GrandRP is the game I play once I wake up until I go to sleep and now I am having to face the consequences. I apologise for the wrong doings but I assure you that this won’t happen again and I never stole a single thing to sell it to anybody, it was always for keeping with myself. I assure you that. Please help me in this, I am very hopeful that I will be able to be with the project and become even more responsible from now onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom