Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Car rumming, Unrealistic driving, FailRP I ID:11611

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Evangelia Papakosta
Suspect ID
11611, 461, 357
Date of violation
Jun 10, 2021
Time of violation
5:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59j5FYTrOls&ab_channel=EvatheBanana,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUE2GvMin4U&ab_channel=EvatheBanana

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Car ramming,
Fail RP,
Unrealistic driving

the rest of IDs that ware there: 1015, 1918, 14078, 29163, 28911, 11611, 461, 357, 4773, 13864, 26452

Sedans and sports cars trying to ram into a RCV Riot contol van of all things. Fail RP a robbery and threatening to report me. My engine never got turned off and they started ramming me before saying anything about a robbery

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Can you please also provide more of the clip of what had happened before this, I believe there is more to what happened at this situation.
Also let me just point out 1 thing, you are yelling at them for failrp when you just had heavily filled trucks full of weapons and armor run through 13 other vehicles? It just seems that this is another one of those situations where if you do not win then no one else can.

I feel like some of the ramming in this video is unnecessary, but I do see where they are frustrated :)

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Can you please also provide more of the clip of what had happened before this, I believe there is more to what happened at this situation.
Also let me just point out 1 thing, you are yelling at them for failrp when you just had heavily filled trucks full of weapons and armor run through 13 other vehicles? It just seems that this is another one of those situations where if you do not win then no one else can.

I feel like some of the ramming in this video is unnecessary, but I do see where they are frustrated :)
luckily i have your POV
where you can clearly see you Powered Gamed and closed off the whole Highway. Also i know its crazy!! But the havier the truck the easier it is to get through obstacles. (physics!! crazy .. ikr) ESPECILAY if the FIRST car of the convoy is an RCV Riot van which is used IRL for that presise reasons in convoys.

Thank you for the POV you so kindly shared.

Also if i know one thing as NG is how to lose. We as an ORG especilly in the beginning all we did was losing. But after some time we started gaining numbers and started learning from our mistakes and getting some wins here and there. I love losing so i can learn from my mistakes and get better the next time. Love hearing your opinions.

best regards NG General evangelia Papakosta

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
luckily i have your POV
where you can clearly see you Powered Gamed and closed off the whole Highway. Also i know its crazy!! But the havier the truck the easier it is to get through obstacles. (physics!! crazy .. ikr) ESPECILAY if the FIRST car of the convoy is an RCV Riot van which is used IRL for that presise reasons in convoys.

Also if i know one thing as NG is how to lose. We as an ORG especilly in the beginning all we did was losing. But after some time we started gaining numbers and started learning from our mistakes and getting some wins here and there. I love losing so i can learn from my mistakes and get better the next time. Love hearing your opinions.

Hi lady, Thank you for your reply, Yes some vehicles ram through others but as can be seen in my pov you had rammed through like 12 vehicles.

What would have happened if the gunpowder in those trucks would have gotten sparked up.
Yes I understand a money truck cause there is no explosive materials in the back of a moneytruck

But there is in back of a ammo truck (gunpowder)
These trucks have to be handled with care.

Here is what I got from mazhor surrounding attacking ammo runs.

Reactions: Jay

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Hi lady, Thank you for your reply, Yes some vehicles ram through others but as can be seen in my pov you had rammed through like 12 vehicles.

What would have happened if the gunpowder in those trucks would have gotten sparked up.
Yes I understand a money truck cause there is no explosive materials in the back of a moneytruck

But there is in back of a ammo truck (gunpowder)
These trucks have to be handled with care.

Here is what I got from mazhor surrounding attacking ammo runs.
you are shooting at the trucks, that as you stated, had GUNPOWDER in them. Also car rumming them aswell. Seems highly risky to do so and i feel that you are putting in danger your own life and the rest of the poor bloods that happen to be there. Dont you take your life seriously mister Haji ?

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
luckily i have your POV

What do u mean its power gaming that we closed the road its lit the whole point of the event for us to make a baracade with our vechicles and make you stop to get weapons but you as a leader dont even know your own rules didnt stop when 2 vehciles with more than 4 people are chasing you and you wont stop so im suprised that admins havent talked to you already cuz Kevin Pluxury you broke rules and rp by ramming through the baracade so also this is my pov of your vehciles ramming past even thought in rules it states you have to stop.

Also if we cant make a baracade because its power gaming then learn to stop your vehciles like in the rules as before we had to flip the truck and kill driver for them to stop. We cant kill you when your loading or de-loading as admins says its green zone so explain to me leader where do you think we can stop you. So unless you dont wanna get rammed you pull over next time simple as that cause the cops have zero fear as even the cops we shot down pulled out weapons and flamed us when 10 guys where pointing guns at them. Also you talking about the RCV Truck if you would know anything about physics you would know at that speed and if we had real baracades the drivers would of died nearly instatenly due to the acceleration in the crash.But I guess we are power gaming

Last edited:

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
What do u mean its power gaming that we closed the road its lit the whole point of the event for us to make a baracade with our vechicles and make you stop to get weapons but you as a leader dont even know your own rules didnt stop when 2 vehciles with more than 4 people are chasing you and you wont stop so im suprised that admins havent talked to you already cuz Kevin Pluxury you broke rules and rp by ramming through the baracade so also this is my pov of your vehciles ramming past even thought in rules it states you have to stop.

Also if we cant make a baracade because its power gaming then learn to stop your vehciles like in the rules as before we had to flip the truck and kill driver for them to stop. We cant kill you when your loading or de-loading as admins says its green zone so explain to me leader where do you think we can stop you. So unless you dont wanna get rammed you pull over next time simple as that cause the cops have zero fear as even the cops we shot down pulled out weapons and flamed us when 10 guys where pointing guns at them. Also you talking about the RCV Truck if you would know anything about physics you would know at that speed and if we had real baracades the drivers would of died nearly instatenly due to the acceleration in the crash.But I guess we are power gaming
Hello there mister Simon!!

First of all i wasnt even at the said ammo run. i came at the scene later on.
Also for 2 and a half months now. The warehouse was never a greenzone. Gangs were always able to attack us there and they had plenty of times in the past. So idk personally when that greenzone rule happen.
But blocking the whole highway inside a tunnel and with everything spawning in frond of you out of no where ,when you go so fast, is no way to go.
Also for the RCV point u said "if we had real barricades" .. idk how a hypothetical point can add anything to your argument.
That rule is very valid. But im prety sure that only counts for stoped cars while engines are off and not when they are driving at 130 miles per hour.

A change of route was possible yah know :/
I mean could have made a simple U-turn
oh very briliant idea!! NG will take notice. Army salutes you. you lil rascal. u need a raise sir

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked

Also for 2 and a half months now. The warehouse was never a greenzone. Gangs were always able to attack us there and they had plenty of times in the past. So idk personally when that greenzone rule happen.
But blocking the whole highway inside a tunnel and with everything spawning in frond of you out of no where ,when you go so fast, is no way to go.
Also for the RCV point u said "if we had real barricades" .. idk how a hypothetical point can add anything to your argument.
That rule is very valid. But im prety sure that only counts for stoped cars while engines are off and not when they are driving at 130 miles per hour.

oh very briliant idea!! NG will take notice. Army salutes you. you lil rascal. u need a raise sir
D::::
I take it back D::

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player

Well last time we shot and robbed you at the warehouse we nearly got warning as gang as we thought its not a greenzone, but if your saying its fine shoot you at the warehouse we will do that in the future

daniw

dani
Player
Car ramming,
Fail RP,
Unrealistic driving

the rest of IDs that ware there: 1015, 1918, 14078, 29163, 28911, 11611, 461, 357, 4773, 13864, 26452

Sedans and sports cars trying to ram into a RCV Riot contol van of all things. Fail RP a robbery and threatening to report me. My engine never got turned off and they started ramming me before saying anything about a robbery
I's clear that you cut out half of the situation.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
This can be considered FearRP, but at the same time it isn't because the first vehicle the Bloods was hit by was a functional vehicle used by the NG. And technically speaking, the first car should have stopped because there are guns pointed at him, but at the same time, it's the NG. That also means that it rules out the rest of the convoy right? Basically means that the rest of the cars don't have to stop. Right? Also I don't think using the "travelling at 150 mph and they weren't rendering out" is not a good reason cause, pretty sure it was announced either through radio or announcement that there is a blockade at the tunnel under FZ. But if you wanna talk in the context of RP, security drivers who transfer money in real life would just power through a blockade if possible unless is shot dead. Sooooooooo

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Clearly there are a thousand opinions on this situation soooo imma just let the Gods decide

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Well last time we shot and robbed you at the warehouse we nearly got warning as gang as we thought its not a greenzone, but if your saying its fine shoot you at the warehouse we will do that in the future
i didnt cause the warning or any of the greenzone nonsense nor i ever called a god on the scene. If you were there and listened to me, i was saying to the gods that this area was never treated like a greensone and should never be one.. and then i added EVEN IF IT WAS A GREENSONE, I shoted first starting the whole "RP sencario" of the situetion and if there is rp scenario shooting in a greenzone is allowed. i defended the fight at the warehouse and took your side but mister haji was yelling so loudly no one listened t me

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
This can be considered FearRP, but at the same time it isn't because the first vehicle the Bloods was hit by was a functional vehicle used by the NG. And technically speaking, the first car should have stopped because there are guns pointed at him, but at the same time, it's the NG. That also means that it rules out the rest of the convoy right? Basically means that the rest of the cars don't have to stop. Right? Also I don't think using the "travelling at 150 mph and they weren't rendering out" is not a good reason cause, pretty sure it was announced either through radio or announcement that there is a blockade at the tunnel under FZ. But if you wanna talk in the context of RP, security drivers who transfer money in real life would just power through a blockade if possible unless is shot dead. Sooooooooo
hey Zac i personaly announced that there is a massive number of bloods member in great occean highway tunnel near FZ after the initial inpact.
unknown.png

if u can see i typed that 4 minutes after the whole thing started. i wasnt at the initial convoy or impact. a lot of the soldiers that got demorgant werent even at the initial convoy. they were HC that for some reson sent there with no ticket or reason imo or anything .

also sorry i understand if it was a car at the beginning of the convoy but those RCVs can remove a 6000 pound concrete barrier. plowing through 10 3k lb cars is nothing. Thats a normal Tuesday for the RCVs.

also at some point mister Haji also pointed out that there is gunpoweder in the back of the trucks its fear rp that we colided with the car blockade or something... its LITERALLY impossible the way the US packs their ammo cans to explode from impacts. they would have to be heated to 600 degrees F to explode. That's literally IN FIRE.

okay im done replying have fun everyone enjoy "rp" and see u around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom