Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected FearRP,Metagaming | ID 1324, ID 1121 #00025;

Rejected
Players nickname
Mario Dex
Suspect ID
1324 and 1121
Date of violation
May 10, 2021
Time of violation
17:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3nfbPhXYQkw

nazmik

Player
Player
We had a fight outside our hood , I killed this guy while he was looting one of our guys loot . Then I revived him and ask for him to put his hands up so I can rob him . As you can see in the Video he stalled me for a while and called his friend from discord ( which is metagaming ) as you can see his friends shows up after a while and they kill me . This guy fails FearRP , and does metagaming .

They are both 1K ID , and they think they can mess up with low ID players but I come from nopixel and and some other hardcore RP servers . So many people doesnt know RP or just doesnt care . I like this server really a lot and I love you admins doing great work . Please punish these people more harshly so they wont do it again . They keep doing it .

If I had complaint a report about everything happened to me I woulda probably make like 10 reports or something . I all have the videos for all of it but its just too much ...

Thanks !

Last edited:

nazmik

Player
Player
are you serious here ? I tell him to get in the car why doesnt he get in ? he doesnt get punished for stalling me ? This guy is outside our hood , take my mates gun in front of my eyes , I want him to drop the gun, What about him ignoring about all I said , I didnt even know that rule but what about he did metagaming ? he is right next to our hood and I ask him to drop the gun he looted . I didnt even tried to rob him ?

Top Bottom