Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
1. YOUR NAME OOC- Aryan Trivedi , IC NAME- Aryan Vuitton
OOC AGE- 17
3. TIME ZONE- EST
4. AVERAGE DAILY ONLINE TIME- 6-7 hours weekdays/ 8-10 weekends
5. DISCORD- sheluvsaryan#1111
6. PLAYERS ID- 159882

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1- The gang families is a gang that’s looked very down on and doesn’t interest many people in the city, you always hear “Vagos or Bloods or Buntas ON TOP” but I believe now its time to say FAMILIES ON TOP! This gang was the 2nd gang I joined in this city and personally I saw a big difference in competition and activeness and momentum, I believe that by joining this gang I can revive it and show the city why Families is a gang!

2- I can bring a lot to the table and become an exemplary leader of this gang due to my leadership, organization, and communication skills. Since I’ve been High Command in many state orgs and gangs. Ive been trained to always show maturity and leadership, to always keep everything organized and fun, and to understand the players around me and relate to them to become an active and organized gang.

3- This organization has always had my attention because as EX Bloods and Vagos High command, during clandestines, subs, informants, or any gang events I’ve never heard of Families engaging or winning any of those activities. By becoming the leader of this gang I will make sure we have super active members, amazing shooters, amazing turf team, amazing spray teams, and most important of all, i’ll make sure to show everyone how good we are and how we are the new top gang!

How can I help improve RP?

1. Due to the fact that I worked for 2 months learning every rule to become an administrator, I can make sure the whole gang follows proper RP and always follows rules, which can help the city by keeping the RP elite, and by shortening the rate of demorgans and vacations.

Competing in all gang activities and gang events will bring excitement and competitiveness to our fellow members, by having fun and being competitive it makes you want to spend more hours in the city.

By rewarding players with bonuses, compliments, and promotions it will make players feel appreciated and it will show players that we recognize their hard work and we really appreciate what each and every member does for our gang.

By teaching players how to make the most out of situations, it will help teach players new things they never knew and can help knowledge the gang

Due to my abundance of connections, the whole gang will be helped out and taken care of, no matter what. For example business owners, corrupt officers, lawyers, corrupt government workers, etc…

By providing players with a map of the ghetto, and by having High Commands who are trained on ghetto lines and graffiti locations, I’m 100% sure that we can take over the city and follow all the rules

Recruiting players who know all the rules/giving them a quiz, and setting the minimum requirement to 10 years in city

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION AND PLEASE CONSIDER!

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
Dear Curator Of Families, Please Close This Forum due to Ace already being the leader, i thought he had failed the interview from what people told me, my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom