Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gordon Mackenzie
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 9, 2022
Time
4 AM
Proofs
Banned ID: 154565

Terror Reid

Player
Player
Hello There my ID is 154565 In Game name Gordon Mackenzie and I'd like to appeal for a lesser punishment or being freed from my ban as I've been reading the Grand RP rules and I was Permanently Banned for Gen 6.3 which can not even be true as Im not even in a family or an Org in game so I feel this ban was given to me unfairly Id appreciate it if you guys could take the time to reveal this and give me one last chance I wish you the best of days and hope we can come to an agreement

Terror Reid

Player
Player
6.3 It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organisation for personal purposes. | Permanent ban

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom