Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Evangelia Papakosta
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 10, 2021
Time of violation
17:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMX-WO7j7dc

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
It is forbidden to block the entrance by barricades. You must leave free pass that people can go through.

This is the rule I see, Can you please provide me with the rule you see?

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
I hope you take this as constructive criticism as there is in no way any attempt to break you guys down here or get you removed from your positions.
This is only a attempt to help you NG and us bloods enjoy the RP and events more.

Tyrell Johnson

A human brain is fully mature at the age of 25
Senior Administrator
To be perfectly honest, the bloods have only ruined RP since you guys all went there. I'm sorry to say but the bloods have destroyed all balance that made the city fun.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
To be perfectly honest, the bloods have only ruined RP since you guys all went there. I'm sorry to say but the bloods have destroyed all balance that made the city fun.
yes I understand what you are saying. I Agree we were the balance, but also understand that we wanted to leave FIB, we are also the only gang that has attacked you at ammo runs, the only gang that is able to completely wipe a store robbery and also the only gang that can take a fort zancudo fight and win.

FIB only started up again now since we left, give them time to grow. But you cannot expect us to go easy on you cause we are to strong.

Tyrell Johnson

A human brain is fully mature at the age of 25
Senior Administrator
yes I understand what you are saying. I Agree we were the balance, but also understand that we wanted to leave FIB, we are also the only gang that has attacked you at ammo runs, the only gang that is able to completely wipe a store robbery and also the only gang that can take a fort zancudo fight and win.

FIB only started up again now since we left, give them time to grow. But you cannot expect us to go easy on you cause we are to strong.
Finally something we can agree on. When you guys were in FIB the balance was good. Now that you've all move the balanced is gone. You indeed are the only gang that can attack us and win on ammo runs. However I think the rules are being stretched to far, I've seen it happen by the bloods and maybe we (NG) did some stretching aswell, but it now turned into some sort of game to about reporting each other and ruining each others lifes in the city. I don't think that was and is needed. In my opinion all reports on all sides should be solved by having a good chat with each other, including the gods, since I think they can learn from this aswell.

After all I hope we are all here to have fun and enjoy our time, currently that becomes harder and harder sadly.

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Finally something we can agree on. When you guys were in FIB the balance was good. Now that you've all move the balanced is gone. You indeed are the only gang that can attack us and win on ammo runs. However I think the rules are being stretched to far, I've seen it happen by the bloods and maybe we (NG) did some stretching aswell, but it now turned into some sort of game to about reporting each other and ruining each others lifes in the city. I don't think that was and is needed. In my opinion all reports on all sides should be solved by having a good chat with each other, including the gods, since I think they can learn from this aswell.

After all I hope we are all here to have fun and enjoy our time, currently that becomes harder and harder sadly.
Well said!! i believe a conversation with the HC of both sides and the gods is needed so everyone can be on the same page.

But i would have to point out that before the bloods became what they are today. Families were doing amazingly. they attacked us at the warehouse plenty of time succesfuly in the past. with me personaly being their hostage and filling up the trucks for them alone for half an hour. 3 days straight. And it was fun, it was fair rp done right and then we all went our mery ways. they used to raid the base succesfuly 3 times a day. And the best part even after we (ng) started wining some times i didnt had to go on a ticket war. like its happening with you (haji ,not the rest of the bloods) rn.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
I understand thats its probably frustrating atm due to we having large number of good players, Like we tried to RP at the warehouse by forcing you to fill trucks and we breaking them with crowbars, however before we had a chance to rob you guys admin came said was green zone and warned us with warning and I know you defend us because I was there but that admin had its mind already made up and therefore we never came back at warehouse because we dont wanna use 500k of org money for events just to remove warnings because we wanted RP with ng at warehouse. If this is fixed we wont make baracades as its very risky for us cause of the fact cars go at 300km/h there and just ram our vests.

Also ID 1672 Did not command us to baracade the road so dont punish him for PG.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
1. The video in this complaint is not in the first person.
2. Personal cars are used in the barrier.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom