Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
YOUR NAME OOC- Aryan Trivedi , IC NAME- Aryan Vuitton
OOC AGE- 17
TIME ZONE- EST
AVERAGE DAILY ONLINE TIME-
6-7 hours weekdays/ 8-10 weekends
DISCORD- sheluvsaryan#1111
PLAYERS ID- 159882

Applying For Leader of Bloods

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1st- When I first joined the city i went to the bloods HQ and wanted to join super badly, the leader flames yue wanted to see how dedicated I was and how much potential I had so even though they only recruit year 10s and up, they made an exception for me and I joined while being 4 years in the city. I showed my skills and dedication and how much I strived to help out the gang because they believed in me, and I climbed up the rank chart super fast and learned so much that I became 2nd highest in command and flames right hand man. Ever since this day I was raised in bloods and it would be an honor to return back home and this time as the leader!

2nd- By joining the bloods I can bring my knowledge, skills, and connections to the gang. To me these 3 things are the most important in the city, the knowledge of knowing good turf locations, or every spray paint location, or good subs/cland strategies is very important for a gang. Also having the skills to keep myself calm no matter what the situation is and my skills to relate to players and start a genuine and loyal gang is also very important. Most importantly out of all 3 is connections, without the right connections in this city you are trapping yourself in a box and your gang will have no leaders, no exemplary skills, no shooters, and nothing to make your gang stand out.

3rd- Due to me being ex bloods 2nd in command I’ve partially ran bloods which makes it even easier for me and the members, and I have my own team of shooters and turfers and spray painters that will teach players and also have fun with players, if your gang members don’t feel like they belong where they are and if they don’t enjoy what they are doing, they won’t want to be in this city because they will think its boring so by being a super active gang and having numerous gang events and activities, it will higher the number of people in the city, as well as the gang.

2. How can I help improve RP?

1.Due to the fact that I worked for 2 months learning every rule to become an administrator, I can make sure the whole gang follows proper RP and always follows rules, which can help the city by keeping the RP elite, and by shortening the rate of demorgans and vacations.

2.Competing in all gang activities and gang events will bring excitement and competitiveness to our fellow members, by having fun and being competitive it makes you want to spend more hours in the city.

3. By rewarding players with bonuses, compliments, and promotions it will make players feel appreciated and it will show players that we recognize their hard work and we really appreciate what each and every member does for our gang.

4. By teaching players how to make the most out of situations, it will help teach players new things they never knew and can help knowledge the gang

5. Due to my abundance of connections, the whole gang will be helped out and taken care of, no matter what. For example business owners, corrupt officers, lawyers, corrupt government workers, etc…

6. By providing players with a map of the ghetto, and by having High Commands who are trained on ghetto lines and graffiti locations, I’m 100% sure that we can take over the city and follow all the rules

7. Recruiting players who know all the rules/giving them a quiz, and setting the minimum requirement to 10 years in city

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION AND PLEASE CONSIDER!

• Your Future Bloods Leader, Aryan Vuitton

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
OOC AGE- 17
TIME ZONE- EST
PLAYERS ID- 159882

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1st- When I first joined the city i went to the bloods HQ and wanted to join super badly, the leader flames yue wanted to see how dedicated I was and how much potential I had so even though they only recruit year 10s and up, they made an exception for me and I joined while being 4 years in the city. I showed my skills and dedication and how much I strived to help out the gang because they believed in me, and I climbed up the rank chart super fast and learned so much that I became 2nd highest in command and flames right hand man. Ever since this day I was raised in bloods and it would be an honor to return back home and this time as the leader!

2nd- By joining the bloods I can bring my knowledge, skills, and connections to the gang. To me these 3 things are the most important in the city, the knowledge of knowing good turf locations, or every spray paint location, or good subs/cland strategies is very important for a gang. Also having the skills to keep myself calm no matter what the situation is and my skills to relate to players and start a genuine and loyal gang is also very important. Most importantly out of all 3 is connections, without the right connections in this city you are trapping yourself in a box and your gang will have no leaders, no exemplary skills, no shooters, and nothing to make your gang stand out.

3rd- Due to me being ex bloods 2nd in command I’ve partially ran bloods which makes it even easier for me and the members, and I have my own team of shooters and turfers and spray painters that will teach players and also have fun with players, if your gang members don’t feel like they belong where they are and if they don’t enjoy what they are doing, they won’t want to be in this city because they will think its boring so by being a super active gang and having numerous gang events and activities, it will higher the number of people in the city, as well as the gang.

1.Due to the fact that I worked for 2 months learning every rule to become an administrator, I can make sure the whole gang follows proper RP and always follows rules, which can help the city by keeping the RP elite, and by shortening the rate of demorgans and vacations.

2.Competing in all gang activities and gang events will bring excitement and competitiveness to our fellow members, by having fun and being competitive it makes you want to spend more hours in the city.

3. By rewarding players with bonuses, compliments, and promotions it will make players feel appreciated and it will show players that we recognize their hard work and we really appreciate what each and every member does for our gang.

4. By teaching players how to make the most out of situations, it will help teach players new things they never knew and can help knowledge the gang

5. Due to my abundance of connections, the whole gang will be helped out and taken care of, no matter what. For example business owners, corrupt officers, lawyers, corrupt government workers, etc…

6. By providing players with a map of the ghetto, and by having High Commands who are trained on ghetto lines and graffiti locations, I’m 100% sure that we can take over the city and follow all the rules

7. Recruiting players who know all the rules/giving them a quiz, and setting the minimum requirement to 10 years in city

+

Eva Gravitas

Commander | LSPD
Player
OOC AGE- 17
TIME ZONE- EST
PLAYERS ID- 159882

its lucy

Karn_Oza

Player
Player
OOC AGE- 17
TIME ZONE- EST
PLAYERS ID- 159882

+ 1 Aryan for bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom