Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Demorgan and Warning for 1.6 Ghetto Rules | Kevin_Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Diego_Forest
Administrators nickname
Kevin_Pluxury
Date
Jun 10, 2021
Time
17:12
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCiN6bxglBs

Almightus

Player
Player
Hello,

I got punished today for breaking the 1.6 Ghetto Rules which is "1.6 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN"
The player wasn't even wearing 51% of his gang color so there was no indication for me to know if it's a gang member or just a guy that was in the fight that ran to the street nearby and was just clueless.
Only after he dies he says "I'm in my HQ" but how am I supposed to know that the individual is in the green gang if he's not wearing any singular green clothing and he was clearly circling around an area where a shootout was happening and ran to a sidewalk.

You can see from my PoV the entire fight and you can see how there was no way in hell that I would be able to realize if the individual was a part of the green gang or not since he's not wearing anything to indicate that.
A full shootout was happening for almost a minute and a half and this guy decides to run to a sidewalk and then claims to be in his "HQ" which results in me getting a warning by Kevin_Pluxury.

You can see my appeal here ( https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1894/ ) which was also poorly written by me since I only showed a 6 seconds clip that clearly doesn't back any of what I said.

Plus the warning that I have on Diego_Forest ID 10272, was removed a while back by Lebron_Pluxury when you guys still had the ticket system, however it still shows in the logs and it didn't get deleted, so now it counts as I have had previous warnings when I really shouldn't.

Thank you for reviewing this, I hope you take a good look at the youtube link I posted in above and see how the whole story unfolded and realize that I didn't actually break any rules and if anything, the guy with the ID 1705 should be punished for multiple rulebreaks such as:
1- Not wearing 51% of his gang color while in ghetto driving
2- Getting shot at and running to HQ

Almightus

Player
Player
Thank you for reviewing this, I hope you take a good look at the youtube link I posted in above and see how the whole story unfolded and realize that I didn't actually break any rules and if anything, the guy with the ID 1705 should be punished for multiple rulebreaks such as:
1- Not wearing 51% of his gang color while in ghetto driving
2- Getting shot at and running to HQ
3- Baiting reports

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello. I have provided my POV to the Chief Administrators.

They will review your complaint as quickly as possible!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1 We have review POV of kevin and everything is fine from HIS SIDE, and if u wanna report other guys in violation of rules - make it in complain on players topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom