Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luke Goldsmith
Suspect ID
203515, 167295
Date of violation
Sep 10, 2022
Time of violation
13:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/z34Yf5tkQio

vRayzrr

Player
Player
I don't understand people like this. Driving an expensive car, they would definitely not do this IRL. I thought they were just sending a friendly beep, so I beeped back and the immature person decides to do this.

FocuZ

Npc
Player
bruh they do this everytime. i am also sick of them i have a slow car and i whenever i am on the high way some maclaren or lambo comes and pushes me and send me flying xD
I don't understand people like this. Driving an expensive car, they would definitely not do this IRL. I thought they were just sending a friendly beep, so I beeped back and the immature person decides to do this.

vRayzrr

Player
Player
bruh they do this everytime. i am also sick of them i have a slow car and i whenever i am on the high way some maclaren or lambo comes and pushes me and send me flying xD
I don't understand why they do it, they clearly wouldn't be doing it if they owned an expensive car IRL, it takes the fun out of the game its RP for a reason. If you have medal, record it and submit a thread, the more threads get created about this topic the better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom