Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Remy Mysterio
Administrators nickname
Fidayin Narek
Date
Jun 10, 2021
Time
17:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1897/

Remy

Player
Player
Hey,

I just received a punishment from Fidayin Narek that was rejected on Appeal by Nova Grey.

Throughout my characters development I have always had a strong willed character who is aggressive in nature. This has been a consistent throughout. Quite obviously I am not like this in real life and would like my point of view to be taken into consideration on this matter as a member of this community and player on this server.

In the situation that I have since received a 60 day ban for the original appeal was taken by Nova due to a situation where the admin was not in admin duty with red text above his head meaning I was dealing with the situation ICly. There is a strong difference between in character and out of character and had the red text appeared above his head I would have not. When i was dealing with Fidayin I was respectful.

I understand not being able to hear my voice is frustrating and I will fix this issue for any future footage. It is a default setting on my software as I believe it is for most and I just have never fixed that. It is not malicious in any way.

The comment under the appeal “You have like 30 server punishments” is not a fair statement to make. If your goal is for me to not play on this server then please let me know, otherwise I want to let you know that I enjoy every day I get to play on this server.

I also do not believe it is fair for the original member of administration to review the appeal on their situations, and would seem like a conflict of interest.

Original Situation: unknown_replay_2021.06.10-11.43_Trim (Ignore discord they were discussing OOC things and I muted it to be sure I could hear what was happening)

Nova begins to count down and does not allow me an opportunity to explain anything from my side at all, I did tell him in character player to “Fuck off”, the manner in which he begins the interaction with me feels aggressive and provocative.

In a previous situation I was chilling at the bloods HQ as I was an invited guest. I was chilling with members of bloods before I was dropped here and was waiting for them to return. Andy Lemon tpd to me and demanded I leave the HQ. He also did not allow me opportunity to explain myself. This situation also makes me wonder are people trying to push me off the server (Bloods HQ Andy unknown_replay_2021.06.09-21.33_Trim)

And another POV of Ryan Versace messaging me through admin chat questioning am I still there and then TPing to me to ensure I leave. (Ryan Versace:unknown_replay_2021.06.09-21.33_Trim (2))

In another situation just last night Ryan Versace is at a situation at Vanilla Unicorn and mutes me for Racism because I said "We run this shit". In absolutely no way is this racist or racially driven in anyway.
(Clip 1 Grand Theft Auto V 2021.06.09 - 22.11.09.02.DVR_Trim (2))
He then proceeds to mute me after another admin deemed it not racist and decided to mute again (Clip 2 club). It can even be heard at 1:30 in this clip that someone yells "Dirty Fucking Spik" and that persons is not muted for racist comments. Everyone in the area even acknowledges this and no one does anything however I am muted for not saying anything racist at all.

Just a couple of moments ago an FIB officer opened fire on me and another passenger while in Legion Square. (see situation before being downed as next piece of evidence to prove we did not engage nor did we draw weapons and kept everything IC FIB 6/10)

Suddenly Nova spawns on us and says "Why are you RDMing?" in a situation where we did not engage first. He then proceeds not allow us to speak, talks over us and says "don't argue" which is just provoking as we were not doing anything. He then says to Jimmy (ID 252) "Im gonna give you a chance, im one of the only people that will give you a chance". I am not even sure what that is supposed to mean at this point.. (Nova ..)

I can completely understand that rules are meant to be played by, but if you look at the above, this feels directed at me.

(Proof of all above)

In the last 15 hours I have had a plethora of situations involving admins where I now feel like this is completely directed at me.
In each situation I was never given a chance to explain my side.

I feel like a 60 day ban for the original situation is quite harsh and I urge you please as a player on this server to read the above items.

Remy

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
What's your actual nickname and ID? And send me your discord

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
As we discussed in discord, main account won't be unbanned. You can play on your alt account while main account is blocked.
It's your last chance. Next blacklist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom