Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charles Dickson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2022
Time of violation
6:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV2COhwSoVw&ab_channel=NABENCHMARKS

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
I was standing at parking near the beach ghetto at this guy kills me

ID 80862 killed me in city

ID 57099 broke NLR time stamps in the both videos

Deakin Storm

Player
Player
Hi Id 80862. So, you shoot my friend "in city" allegedly, and then you stand on top of his body and state that you will make sure he doesn't get helped by MD when he is "in city" and that would mean you have no right's to give any demands and make sure he isn't revived. From my Pov I assumed you were going to rob him as you had 10 people come to the same spot, and I hope you do realize that you're running from an active shootout that happened 15 seconds ago into the city so that you're protected by the rules of the game.

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
15 seconds ago? I have a full bodycam of not being part of any gunfights what are you talking about I don't run from nothing also the guy was fighting in ghetto so RP continues as Ive been told by admins no robbing tho ofcourse never in city but you killed me as i was just standing at parking doing nothing

Ive been protected by the rules of the game as I follow them you can be to if u simply follow the rules
Hi Id 80862. So, you shoot my friend "in city" allegedly, and then you stand on top of his body and state that you will make sure he doesn't get helped by MD when he is "in city" and that would mean you have no right's to give any demands and make sure he isn't revived. From my Pov I assumed you were going to rob him as you had 10 people come to the same spot, and I hope you do realize that you're running from an active shootout that happened 15 seconds ago into the city so that you're protected by the rules of the game.

Minh dinero

Player
Player
15 seconds ago? I have a full bodycam of not being part of any gunfights what are you talking about I don't run from nothing also the guy was fighting in ghetto so RP continues as Ive been told by admins no robbing tho ofcourse never in city but you killed me as i was just standing at parking doing nothing

Ive been protected by the rules of the game as I follow them you can be to if u simply follow the rules
you were standing on top of me so of course my friend gonna thought that you are going to rob me

Deakin Storm

Player
Player

You are part of a gang that had like 20 members on at the time as you can see on your map, regardless of it was you that we shot at or not, there is no way for me to keep track of 20 ID's and know which one of you is doing what. If you aren't going to rob him, then there was no reason for you to stand above him as he stated. I don't know the time period it took for me to climb the ladder and get on the roof, but the instant you guys shot my ally I repositioned to continue the gunfight from a different location. And there is 0 way for me to know what you were speaking about and doing above him so as someone who tries to always help his brothas out I made the assumption that it would be a robbery. Simple misunderstanding that doesn't require the forums. If I played to report all you Vago's Car ramming and VDM'ing to get kills and rob people then Vago's wouldn't have half of the numbers they did right now I can promise that, I'm not trying to be that guy. I'm trying to be fair but when Vago's intentionally break 10 rules to my 1 mistake and I don't report any of you you'll make sure that my mistakes don't go unnoticed.

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 80862 will receive a punishment for DM in city.
About ID 57099, he was in different place and not fighting so this will not considered as NLR.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom