Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name: Ken
2. Your age: 22 Years Old
3. Time zone: GMT +8
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Raiz#4633
6. Your Nickname: Raiz Smacks
7. Your ID: 104224
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-Being in the city for a long time i have decided that gangs is the most fun thing for me to do and especially leading people into doing events and having an active gang and having a fun time

2-Being in gangs for most of my time i Know how to lead a gang into being active and successful and having numbers whom understand rules and whom can produce productive rp which can make both sides (leos and gangs) have fun

3-Being a leader I would provide a system for the whole gang to move with and for everybody to have a fair chance to get the rank they deserve depending on the attitude and their rp skills which would determine their gang rank and not only them being active and pulling to events which would make members satisfied with the system they are involved in and which would keep them going to events to prove themselves

-= Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I would be improving roleplay by doing more hostage situations which both sides would have fun in
secondly i would prevent meta gaming from my gang because no one has to deal with it as it destroys the fun for everyone
i would also make events for members which they could gain money out of so that they can prove themselves and win money

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I have been playing in en1 i've known rules i have been deputies in differents Gangs and have been leading multiple events, id like to share that experience in this server and give newbies a chance to experience better RP same to (leos)

I genuinely hope you consider this and give me a chance to prove myself
i hope all of you have a great day=-

Last edited:

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC +02
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : AnilDixon # 7123
6. Your Nickname : Anil Dixon
7. Your ID : 71052​

Additional information
1. Leader of... : Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Vagos, and I think we will become very strong in Vagos so we will be good to each other.and i have no good dorum history but i think everyone can get 1 chance. i think i can do it very well
-I am one of the member of Katman Crew Family, and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Vagos together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
- I think that Vagos and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening, I want Vagos to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.
-I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.
-Vagos is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Vagos the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level.Vagos will always be the strongest.
- One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Vagos as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Vagos is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.
- Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

Goals:
-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Ranking System gonna be:

13-Leader

12- Deputy

11-Under Deputy

10-Turfer

9-Captain

8-Gangster

7-Graffitist

6-Clapper

5-Villain

4-Graffiti team

3-Shooter

2-Young

1-Freeze

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jayden
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GBT +0
4. Average online per day - 8-16 Hours
5. Your Discord - Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6. Your Nickname - Daryl Scott
7. Your ID - 79177

Additional information
1. Leader Of: The Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

As the leader of the Vagos, I would be driven by a strong desire to contribute my extensive experience in gangs, including my past affiliations with Marabunta and Bloods, as well as my involvement in corruption within legal organizations, to positively impact the organization. I am passionate about guiding and mentoring new players, imparting to them the intricacies of gang life and helping them understand the rules and regulations for a truly immersive role-playing experience.
Moreover, my first-hand understanding of how legal organizations operate, gained from my high-ranking positions as Chief of Police in the LSPD, Judge advocate general at NG, and Director of USSS in GOV, equips me with valuable insights on effectively handling gang-related situations and strategic planning. I believe that my diverse background and expertise make me well-equipped to lead the Vagos and make meaningful contributions to its growth and success.
Furthermore, I am motivated by the opportunity to elevate the level of role-play within the Vagos gang and establish a friendly and collaborative atmosphere among gangmates. I aim to create a positive and inclusive environment where members can thrive and enjoy an engaging and immersive role-playing experience. I am dedicated to implementing measures that enhance role-play, provide training and resources for new members, and ensure that the gang operates in a manner that aligns with its values and goals.
In summary, my aspiration to be the leader of the Vagos stems from my extensive experience, passion for mentoring and guiding new players, understanding of legal organizations, and commitment to enhancing role-play and fostering a positive environment within the gang. I am confident in my ability to lead the Vagos to success and make a meaningful impact as its leader.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1. Establish a Training Program: Create a comprehensive training program for new members to familiarize them with the gang's rules, regulations, and role-play expectations. This can include workshops, tutorials, and mentorship programs to help new members understand the nuances of role-playing as gangsters and immerse themselves in the gang's culture.
  2. Encourage Immersive Role-Playing: Set clear expectations for members to stay in character and fully immerse themselves in their roles during gang activities and events. Discourage out-of-character (OOC) interactions during role-play situations and promote in-character (IC) communication to enhance the authenticity of the role-play experience.
  3. Foster Collaboration and Creativity: Encourage collaboration among gang members to come up with creative ideas for role-play scenarios, events, and storylines. Provide opportunities for members to contribute their ideas and actively involve them in planning and executing gang activities. This can foster creativity, engagement, and a sense of ownership among members.
  4. Implement Consequences for Rule Violations: Establish a clear and fair system of consequences for members who violate the gang's rules or engage in disruptive behaviour that negatively impacts the role-play experience. This can include warnings, strikes, and temporary or permanent removal from the gang, depending on the severity of the offense. Consistently enforce these consequences to maintain a respectful and immersive role-play environment.
  5. Provide Resources and Support: Offer resources and support to members to enhance their role-play skills, such as guides, tutorials, and workshops on character development, improvisation, and storytelling. Encourage members to seek help or guidance if they have questions or need assistance with role-playing, and provide constructive feedback to help them improve their role-play abilities.
  6. Lead by Example: As the leader of the Vagos, lead by example and actively participate in immersive role-play. Set a positive tone for the organization by consistently adhering to role-play expectations, engaging in creative and collaborative role-play, and promoting a respectful and inclusive environment. Be approachable and supportive to members, and lead with a vision that emphasizes the importance of immersive role-play.
By implementing these strategies, the Vagos can create a culture of high-quality role-play that enhances the overall experience for its members and promotes a thriving and immersive gang environment.

If I was given the chance for this leadership I would like you to know I learned from my mistakes and will not repeat them ever. Please take this into consideration while reading me application, Thank you very much

Signed

Daryll Scott

Levi Pluxury

Ex - LSPD Leader ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: ŁEVłλŦҤλ₦#4444
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
First of all Los Santos City need a leader who is reliable and knows the rules. I have a lot experience in gangs before. I wanna bring Rp to highest place. This will happen with patience, experience and discipline. I wanted to tell this because it gave me experience as a leader. And now i wanna be leader of Vagos in city. My family members and friends wanna join if i got leadership. I can promise you will see a lot of players on my first day. The City need a Vagos Leader who knows the rules. I will organise many events for fill the gang warehouse when i active in city like FZ (Fort Zancudo) Raid, Store Robbery etc. I want to have a nice day for my gang members. I want to teach new players gang rules. And in this way, I think I will increase the gang activity. You may not believe it, but I will try 100% turf. I'll show you what hasn't been seen before. Everything will depend on the rules.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

I had experience when i was Ballas, Vagos, families so rules is everything for my gang. Therefore, we have to teach rules to our beginners and players who do not know the rules. We wanna teach rules to everyone. My friends also wanna try for hoodie within rule.
One Thing More In Weekly it will Must My Organization Hosting Many Events in Globally or Publically.

Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1 ) Suspended (Freeze)

Ex Families Under Deputy, Ex Ballas Under Deputy, Ex Vagos Turfer
Ex FIB DHOD of IA, 2x LSPD Cheif Of staff, 2x EMS DCMD, Ex B.G in NG, Ex SAHP Master Trooper

Last edited:

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 5: 30
5. Your Discord: Pranjal Federal#0922
6. Your Nickname: Pranjal Federall
7. Your ID: 78576
Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

So, firstly I'm playing grand rp from a very long time and I have experience of both legal and illegal. In my last Vagos term I was under deputy and learned a lot about events of gangs like Fz raids and store robberies so now I think I am ready to lead a gang and make beach side ghetto a most wanted place of Los Santos. I have hold so many high positions in legal orgs so I know how to perform rp from both sides.

I have seen so many store robberies, Fz raids, battleship event etc. so I can manage all these situations now. I got so many experience that I can easily manage all these events. As it is not a legal org that everything will be managed by gov. Here we are our own heads its totally in our hands what we want to do and how we want to do.

I will make everyone feel like gangs are very interesting because in gangs we can do whatever we want to do in ghetto or outside of city but people don't understand this, but I will make them understand.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Firstly, I will do lots of store robberies in ghetto or outside of city so that vagos can clap Leos and they can enjoy rp and not only store robberies we will do highway robberies and atm robberies so that we can clap Leos easily. I will not focus on fighting with other gangs in ghetto.

I will arrange so many events for our vagos team and for other players of city also so that everyone can enjoy the rp life.

I will find bad cops and use them for our vagos team so that they can help me in avoiding raids and they will also help me in stopping the ghetto patrols of Leos.

RimE

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Emirhan
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hour
5. Your Discord: 'RimE#0001
6. Your Nickname: Rime Stoler
7. Your ID: 57941

ADDITIONAL
(1) Leader of Vagos
(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I participated in gang events and gangs many times, but I enjoyed the events and gangs most when I was in the Vagos gang, so I felt that my first gang application should belong to Vagos.I want to Vagos because i have turf team that's why we'll do %100 turf map and we are believing ourself.

2.1 = I want to be a leader because I think people who are actively playing the game should be kept ahead of other people. One of the authorizations should be on this.

2.2 = New players come to the city every day and they don't know exactly what to do. They can be shy about being a member of any gang, so if I become the leader of Vagos, the members with the Rule Freak rank we have actively appointed will help them with the gang rules, event rules. They will not be bored and they will want to be more active in the game.

2.3 = As an active gang, I want to be the leader of this organization in order to carry our name to high places in the city by being present in most events. Nowadays, many gangs are opening and closing, I want to go until the end of my leadership period. There are certain rules even for gang members who do not attend the events.

(3) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My first advice is u should to do every gang event.If u do that,every gang member want to play together.New people are coming to city every day and if they are alone they will need someone to have fun with that way it will be easier like this for people to make friends. Since we will be running this gang with a team already, most things will be in order, most of the time it will be an active gang.

-RANK SYSTEM -

12-Leader

11-Boss

10-Underboss

9-Turfer

8-Rule Freak

7-Grafitti Leader

6-Shooter

5-Ghetto Clapper

4-Graffiti

3-Gang Rember

2-Gangsta

1-Freeze

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Yash Pathak

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: IST +5:30

4. Average online per day: 8 hour

5. Your Discord: Gamer Yash#3299

6. Your Nickname: Scorpions Yash

7. Your ID: 82607

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of : Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do u want to be leader?

=> i) I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warnings or strikes. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery , gun store robbery and many more gang activities and events.

ii) I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the situations and events properly and also i am good at leading.

iii. I will hire the best and active gang members and the best turfers so that gang will never get dead or inactive and will do more and more Graffitis and ghetto claps in order to make our gang on top.

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i) I will be dividing Gang system with different ranks for clands, robberies and graffitis, So that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii) We will always check and keep paint balloon, Guns and ammunition in Armory and warehouse So, that no one will be without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid.

iii) I will choose and make active deputy that will be having previous or great experience in gangs or illegal orgs and also capable to manage the gang with the events and robberies in my absence.

iv) After every events , successful store robberies or gun store robberies , the bonus will be allotted to every single member who attended the particular event in order to keep the gang active and every member happy.

v) To keep the graffiti and territory capture active , i will be allotting separate bonus for it so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang till the end.

vi) To make the gang professional, i will give the ranks to the members according to their experience and skills so that everyone will get satisfy with their ranks and do their works properly.

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Vagos

3- Homie

2- Young Vago

1- FREEZE

I am capable to manage the gang without breaking any rules or getting any warnings and strikes.

anonymous-hair-dance.gif

Last edited:

Apo_Macher

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Emirhan
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hour
5. Your Discord: 'RimE#0001
6. Your Nickname: Rime Stoler
7. Your ID: 57941

ADDITIONAL
(1) Leader of Vagos
(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I participated in gang events and gangs many times, but I enjoyed the events and gangs most when I was in the Vagos gang, so I felt that my first gang application should belong to Vagos.I want to Vagos because i have turf team that's why we'll do %100 turf map and we are believing ourself.

2.1 = I want to be a leader because I think people who are actively playing the game should be kept ahead of other people. One of the authorizations should be on this.

2.2 = New players come to the city every day and they don't know exactly what to do. They can be shy about being a member of any gang, so if I become the leader of Vagos, the members with the Rule Freak rank we have actively appointed will help them with the gang rules, event rules. They will not be bored and they will want to be more active in the game.

2.3 = As an active gang, I want to be the leader of this organization in order to carry our name to high places in the city by being present in most events. Nowadays, many gangs are opening and closing, I want to go until the end of my leadership period. There are certain rules even for gang members who do not attend the events.

(3) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My first advice is u should to do every gang event.If u do that,every gang member want to play together.New people are coming to city every day and if they are alone they will need someone to have fun with that way it will be easier like this for people to make friends. Since we will be running this gang with a team already, most things will be in order, most of the time it will be an active gang.

-RANK SYSTEM -

12-Leader

11-Boss

10-Underboss

9-Turfer

8-Rule Freak

7-Grafitti Leader

6-Shooter

5-Ghetto Clapper

4-Graffiti

3-Gang Rember

2-Gangsta

1-Freeze
best leader <3

hassan knight

Player
Player
2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866
Mbk5AXF.png

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...vagos

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make vagos Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. vagos will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for vagos:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

2X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

Vebhav Maravillas

Maravillas Fam Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL - Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age - 18+
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Maravillas On Top#2052
6. Your Nickname - Vebhav Maravillas
7. Your ID - 72466

Additional information

1. Leader of vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be leader of Vagos as i have alot of experience in crime section now by becoming deputy in ballas as well as Marabunta. I think i will make activity to top level in the gang by gathering alot of members who are good and responsible.

Not only showing activity in turf and making it 100% but we will also be doing max store robberies and Highway robberies possible for making the RP interesting.I also have a best turf leader who will make no mistakes in the attaçk and defence.

I believe I can lead and inspire a team to perform their best and try to accomplish goals. I can achieve this through relationship building, being motivated about the goals, and influencing others around me

I m gonna dominate over other gangs and leo's in all events such as clandestine and battleship as well as will make togeter in Fort zancudo and will fight the best again leo's and make vagos on top.

To improve roleplay in my organization

i need good and co-operative members to maintain RP so the interviews will be much tougher and the invite function will be with the underdeputy,deputy and leader only.

Favourism will not be tolerated thats why everything will be transparent which is most important. People who attends events and contribute to gang will only be given high ranks.

The bonus system will be very better and everyone who attends and be active in events will recieve a bonus to keep them motivated.This system will be handled by my deputies.

The graffiti will me max in all the hours because there will be a separte deputy for graffiti handlers because the main source of money for gang members is graffiti.

Rank System in my leadership

13- Leader

12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young vago
1- Freeze

Getting Support from :

1.Catman Crew
2. the Knight
3. Royal Elite
4. maravillas
5. gangster
6. scorpion

So there will be max activity!!!!
vagos on top!!!

Last edited:

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours daily
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Litee
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of The Vagos Gang.

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB, SAHP, LSPD, GOV, NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in Marabunta Grande and it was the second only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia side Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is to make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying to provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

Have a nice Day

gEm

nope
Player
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours daily
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Litee
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of The Vagos Gang.

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB, SAHP, LSPD, GOV, NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in Marabunta Grande and it was the second only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia side Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is to make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying to provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

Have a nice Day

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord : Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exact
7. Your ID : 15737

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos !!

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined THE VAGOS GANG after leaving bloods and getting experience from bloods , i used that in Vagos. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th and 13th rank in Families and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 2 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CID as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs.

Skills And Patience : I will never rush on my gang members if they do something wrong rp if they are new , in place of that i will apologize to the person they have done something wrong to and i will teacher my gang member to do that thing in right way as everyone is new in this server or in gang at a time and they don't know 100% of the things to perform good rp . I will teach my members to do perfect RP in marabunta if they do something wrong. I will be patient towards my members and teach them the right way.
THE VAGOS GANG was the best and most active GANG in the city at some time , but due to some reasons Vagos had lost its image in the city and there was a fear in person's eye when they saw some Vagos member coming towards them
. I want to give THE VAGOS GANG its image back and make it again the best gang in the city.

Visions : As i already told i want to make THE VAGOS GANG the most active gang back and i think i have the skills to do that. My goals will be to do as much as Store robberies , Hostage situations , FZ raids so that there will a fear in eye of LEOs and normal citizens when they hear Vagos. I will try to get as much as Vagos members in the hostage situations and not only by 5 6 members so that it looks that our gang is most active one. My vision is to do 100% turfs if not 100% atleast 90-95% , doing ghetto claps actively and highway robberies so that we become the best illegal organization in this whole big city.

My Advices to improve roleplay level in Los Santos Vagos

- First of all the rank thing , i think it is the most important thing , i will give high command to only deserving people and not to my friends if they dont know anything about gangs. Only the people who deserve to be HC s will become HCs.

- There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP.

- I believe in teaching more than punishments. If any of the Vagos member will do some mistake first time i will teach them how to do that thing right bcs as i alrdy said one don't know everything . If they do the same thing again even after when i have told them to how to do that , then they will receive punishments in the form of strikes or demotion.

- I will choose my deputy from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

- There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Give me a chance once , i assure you that you will not be disappointed..

- I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR BUNTA INTERVIEW BUT I MADE SOME MISTAKES AND I DIDNT KNEW SOME GANG RULES PROPERLY , NOW I HAVE LEARNED ALL OF THEM TOO AND HENCE I AM READY WITH 100% KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE MY WAY THROUGH VAGOS...

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC +02
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : AnilDixon # 7123
6. Your Nickname : Anil Dixon
7. Your ID : 71052​

Additional information
1. Leader of... : Vagos

-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Vagos, and I think we will become very strong in Vagos so we will be good to each other.and i have no good dorum history but i think everyone can get 1 chance. i think i can do it very well
-I am one of the member of Katman Crew Family, and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Vagos together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
- I think that Vagos and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening, I want Vagos to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.
-I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.
-Vagos is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Vagos the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level.Vagos will always be the strongest.
- One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Vagos as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Vagos is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.
- Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

Goals:
-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Ranking System gonna be:

13-Leader

12- Deputy

11-Under Deputy

10-Turfer

9-Captain

8-Gangster

7-Graffitist

6-Clapper

5-Villain

4-Graffiti team

3-Shooter

2-Young

1-Freeze

Manas Verlice

Enough
Player
Information
1. Name: Manas
2. Age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +3
5. Your Discord: Manas Verlice#1894
6. Your Nickname: Manas Verlice
7. Your ID: 54513

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-I have a long gang and ghetto adventure and I have helped a lot of my gang members during this adventure. Being a gang with my family, we were enjoying it at first, but then gang's turned into a competition for us, we had only one goal, to be at the top. While we were making this decision, The gang leader needs to be in contact with members, everyone needs to feel good about this gang and be close so that they can work together . The leader should gather and direct them all to a common goal and leader should be in communication. I believe that many of my friends will be loyal to me and the Los Santos Vagos

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- I will make 100% turfs with no rule brakes
- Actively participate in such events like Clandestine , Battleship & Fort Zancudo
- By negotiation with leos in hostage situation , store robbery & gun store robbery
- By recruiting a good spray team so that members can get maximum profit
- Regularly doing ghetto & high way rob

RAJAKING

From Rawalpindi , Pakistan
Player
1. Raja Umer
2. 18
3. Pakistan Standard Time zone (PST)
4. 6 to 8 hours
5. Raja King#0001
6. Raja King
7. 63522
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos gang

1. I previously have experience in gangs when I came to city I joined gangs before any other orgs I have experience in every gang (except famallies) i was high rank in in all of them I can handle rp situations calmly without getting personnel and not getting angry what other person is saying to me .
2. In gangs i know how things work because i have seen many people making mistakes and facing issues because of small things but iam sure i will train my members more accurately and give importance to every member of my orgs because i have met people who complain about their leaders that they do not listen to them and kick them without listening their issue .
3. i have spent more time doing illegal things rather then legal so being gang leader is a good decision so i want to experience being leader for gang but i will try to give my best for my gang i have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations i will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good rp and teach new members how to do good rp .

My advise for improving is whenever I got robbed in ghetto or joined a gang there are many rules that they don't know if I will become leader I will tell my deputies and other persons who are able to invite people in organization that ask other rp rules not just ask basic questions like (PG, MG,FR) add some other things and rules that are also important many of people don't know what is ( RDM , VDM , CR) I have seen gang members asking their high commands what are these because they don't know what it means I will make these rules mandatory for joining also so they don't do any mistakes and i have seen leaders also making some mistakes but I will not repeat them I will also teach them how to do proper rp with commands and teach them how to use each command during rp situation and try best to teach them good role play .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom