Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours Weekdays and 6-8 Weekends
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I climbed all the way up from a vagos Clapper to bloods and families underdeputy. At recent, I was the major general (head) of airforce in NG, before joining NG Mostly I used to be in gangs because a gang was my first org. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader Vagos and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Vagos always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Vagos.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Vagos as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

FellWatsone

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Harish
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+5(INDIA)
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord HECKERTHEPIRO#1104
6. Your Nickname Fell Watsoone
7. Your ID 63320
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I wanna be leader of vagos as i have alot of experience in crime section now. I think i will make activity to top level in the gang by gathering alot of members who are good and responsible.

i am gonna dominate over other gangs and leo's in all events such as clandestine and battleship as well as will make togeter in Fort zancudo and will fight the best again leo's and make vagos on top.

Not only showing activity in turf and making it 100% but we will also be doing max store robberies and Highway robberies possible for making the RP interesting

I believe I can lead and inspire a team to perform their best and try to accomplish goals. I can achieve this through relationship building, being motivated about the goals, and influencing others around me

The bonus system will be applied and handled by deputies.only those will get bonus who will attend the event
The graffiti will me max in all the hours because the main source of money for gang members is graffiti.

Rank System in my leadership

13- Leader
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Vago
1- Freeze

Last edited:

BIlal YAMA

¨
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rabih Alshami
2. Your age: 16 soon 17
3. Time zone. GMT + 2
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Bilal Yama#8384
6. Your Nickname: Bilall Yama
7. Your ID: 3851
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

a) Passion and Interest: I have a genuine passion for role-playing and creating engaging storylines within a community. Being a leader in Vagos allows me to contribute my skills and enthusiasm to help shape the Org narrative and enhance the overall role-playing experience for the members.
b) Organizational Skills: As a leader, I possess strong organizational skills that can be valuable in managing and coordinating various aspects of the org From planning events, managing member activities, and ensuring smooth communication, my ability to keep things well-structured and efficient would contribute to the org's success.
c) Conflict Resolution: I have experience in conflict resolution and fostering a positive atmosphere within communities. In a role-playing environment, conflicts may arise, and as a leader, I aim to address them promptly and fairly. By promoting open communication and mediating disputes, I can help maintain a harmonious environment within the org

Advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
a) Encourage Character Development: Role-playing is all about creating and developing unique characters. Encourage members to delve deep into their character's backstory, personality, and motivations. Emphasize the importance of consistent and immersive role-playing, which can be achieved through well-defined character arcs and interactions with other members.
b) Create Engaging Storylines: Develop captivating storylines that involve multiple characters within the org Engage members in collaborative storytelling, where their actions and decisions shape the overall narrative. Regularly introduce plot twists, conflicts, and challenges to keep the role-play dynamic and exciting for everyone involved.
c) Promote Active Participation: Encourage members to actively participate in role-play activities and events. Create opportunities for members to interact and engage with each other regularly. Organize both casual and structured role-playing sessions, allowing members to showcase their creativity and contribute to the org development. Reward active participants to foster a sense of achievement and recognition within the community.

Godfather
Boss
Underboss
Turf Captain
Event Captain
Turfer
Enforcer
Graffiti Captain
Senior Goon
Goon
Junior Goon
Young balla
Freeze
i Widraw my application thanks

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Information's

Realifename: Jean

Time zone: Austria /0

Online Times a day : 3-7h

Discord: Recker.09#4421

Ingame user name is: Recker_burberry

My id is:

Additional information:
1.Leader of ... Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know vagos on smaller sever so I already know how I can lead the organization and here are a few ic information that I would enforce.
-
The main goal of us will be the arms trade because the arms make more sales than the drugs and make the family one of the strongest they should be.
Obtaining information will be driven by torture, we will find the person who is from the army or something, take them with us and torture them until they have spat everything out, but if they don't get anything out, they will be knocked down in a not so nice place.
The personal protection is a bit difficult teamer but is not so easy to find it will depend on the payment how many guys will stay with the person but would say a maximum of 3-4 people because that should be enough except for the person we are in Protect should come into the SG a small action is started which is not so good / SG. Storming.
But one of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
-
There is more information but I would only clarify it via dm on dc if you have the idea to accept me because of prices .. but that will still be there after the time

To improve the role play, I would rely more on speeches and not on shit because the whole thing is shit on me because sack I would always try as the last option to take weapons from you and to lead the gang rp with the vagos slogan and the greeting must hola be said because Vagos primary language is Mexican. We say to ourselves under an ermano and the OG say Hijo stands for daughter / son.

Thx for reading it. Jean
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deepesh
2. Your age :
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Deepesh_JAAT#0001
6. Your Nickname : DeepeshJaat Gilgamesh
7. Your ID :

Additional information
1. Leader of... : Vagos

-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Vagos, and I think we will become very strong in Vagos so we will be good to each other.and i have no good dorum history but i think everyone can get 1 chance. i think i can do it very well .

- I think that Vagos and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening, I want Vagos to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

-I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.
-Vagos is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Vagos the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level.Vagos will always be the strongest.

- One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Vagos as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Vagos is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

- Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

Goals:
-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Ranking System gonna be:

13-Leader

12- Deputy

11-Under Deputy

10-Turfer

9-Captain

8-Gangster

7-Graffitist

6-Clapper

5-Villain

4-Graffiti team

3-Shooter

2-Young

1-Freeze

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Los Santos Vagos

1.i want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of Families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Los Santos Vagos also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that Los Santos Vagos complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i can handle this gang properly and i will try Los Santos Vagos will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in 0 any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)
vagos.jpg

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 12-14 hours
5. Your Discord - Hashira Krish#2326
6. Your Nickname - Hashira Krish
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information
1. Leader of... - Los Santos Vagos Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - 1. Experience - I have alot of experience as an gang member and as an LEO! because of gang experience I have experienced all phases of an gang and as an LEO, I have experienced all the rules and phased the rules, for an example ghetto rules! we need experience to be an gang leader, I have been in all gangs as an under deputy! and I have experienced all gangs, I have been an under deputy in vagos too! that's why I know what I have to do in any situation! 2. Knowledge of rules and regulations - I have seen gangs getting disbanded in like 4-5 days, like The Families Gang, it got disbanded in 4-5 days, as the leader didn't knew the rules properly, and did alot of mass rule break, and as you know it leads towards an disband to the organization! I have been in LEOs organizations too! as an deputy and hod, so I am professional enough! to be an leader of an organization! 3. Having professional behavior - I have an professional behavior towards everyone, it makes me special! as if you know, being professional at an hostage situation or an robbing situation should be professional, if it's not the negotiaters there will get irritated and if you are not professional, there are high chances that you will abuse them too! and it you abuse them you are gonna break an rule, because of having experience in legal organizations, I have made myself professional to talk with everyone!
1. Rank Management! -

15. Godfather - Leader
14. Boss - Deputy
13. Event Leader - Event Manager
12. Punisher - Under Deputy
11. Turfer - Turfing Skills
10. Negotiator - Negotiator of hostages
9. Clapper - Ghetto Clapper
8. Graffiti Team - Do Graffitis Alot!
7. Villian - Good at Shooting!
6. Informer - Always at HQ to recruit
5. Figher - Newbies, but good at shooting
4. Defender - Newbies
3. Trusted - Newbies, not good at shooting
2. Freeze 2 - Empty
1. Freeze - Suspended / Just Joined

2. Negotiation with LEOs - I have seen almost all gangs, abuse the LEOs when negotiating, I want to change it and make it from unprofessional to professional, and if we see anyone unprofessional, he will get warnings, then demotion to freeze until he becomes professional!

3. Strike System -

1st Mistake - Verbal Warning
2nd Mistake - Demotion to Freeze
3rd Mistake - Removal from organization

I hope, you will get satisfied with my work, if I become the leader! thanks for reading this application!

Ex Under Deputy - Vagos Gang
Ex Under Deputy - Bloods Gang
Ex Turfer - The Families Gang
Ex Under Deputy - Ballas Gang
Ex Under Deputy - Marabunta Gang

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours on weekend 8 hours
5. Your Discord:Harry sharma#9661
6. Your Nickname: harry sharma
7. Your ID: 41036
Additional information
1. Leader of...Los Santos Vagos

- I want to be a Leader of this organization because i think i am capable to be a leader of a gang and i think i am really experienced now in illigal orgs as i am playing this server regularly from a year i have gained a lot of experiance in legal and illigal both which mindset can help to manage a gang

- I want to be the leader cause i like illigal alot now days i am currently a deputy of families and i also saw that how these things work from a percpective of a leader my and i like this perticular org cause its Hq is at the beach ghetto not in main ghetto like others if we wanna go for clapping we can be preplanned and also there are a lot of place near which are sourrounded with ppl which goes in the beach market when they will wanna join a gang they will be thinking about vagos first because in main ghetto they always gets clapped before they even enters the HQ thats not the case in Vagos.

- I want to be a Leader cause i think for nowdays i can make this org way better by making it active by active i mean where i have a lot of ppl going for clands doing events and clapping ppl's in ghetto robbing them etc if i will be the leader my first priority is to make the best deputies who knows the rules whom i can trust that they will not let my gang get a warn and i will be in the shadows of the last leader i wanna be like them were how they managed the gang really well

-i will be making everything more realistic as i possibly could by interacting with ppl in leagal orgs so i can make an good bond or if he is a corrupt officer he can help us in future by being a hostage or by letting our guys go.

-i will make the negotiation more realistic and try not to go ooc and do a proper RP asking realistic demands and making it realistic by saying them to pass the money in an bag or checks the money after getting it

-i will try to do everthing more likely in IC rether then going in forum also for making things realistic if a hosatge is talking alot i will be putting a duct tape over his mouth by using /me or /try command i will take radio from a leo hostage so they can't contact with there department even if they escapes.

Thanks for Reading
~Harry Sharma

Pandu_Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: Shubham Singh
Your Age: 17
Your TimeZone: UTC +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 3-7Hours
Your Discord: PanduXD#6503
Your Nickname: Pandu Pluxury
Your ID: 16060
==============================
Additional Information
1.Leader Of Los Santos Vagos.
2.Why Do I Want To Be Leader Of Specific OrganizationI
I Would Like To To Become Leader Of Los Santos Vagos As It Was One The Recent Gang I Was Deputy In It And Main Reasons Are Specified Below

As the current Chief of Staff in the FIB, I have noticed a significant decrease in criminal activity within the ghetto area. It appears that the community has become largely inactive. However, leveraging my extensive network and contacts within multiple families, I am fully committed to revitalizing the Los Santos Vagos gang and restoring its status as the most active and influential force in the region.
I have had a previous experience as a former gang leader, during which I was unable to complete my term due to mistakes made by both myself and my deputies. However, I am determined to rectify these mistakes, seeking an opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to personal growth and fulfill a leadership role. I hope to complete my entire term successfully, with the aspiration of serving for a duration of two months.
3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. I will provide newcomers with opportunities and ensure regular communication with them, as often they may perceive gangs as uninteresting due to the lack of attention and interaction they receive. I will actively address this issue to prevent them from leaving the gang prematurely.
  2. I will prioritize maintaining an immersive in-character (IC) environment as much as possible. Recognizing the significance of IC interactions, I will encourage members to engage authentically within the gang, fostering a realistic and enjoyable experience for all.
  3. I will emphasize the importance of familiarizing all organization members with the established rules and guidelines. By ensuring that every individual is well-informed, we can maintain order, discipline, and a sense of shared responsibility within the gang.
  4. Lastly, but most importantly, I will implement a high standard of roleplay (RP) during scripted events and negotiations. Acknowledging the significance of RP in creating engaging and meaningful experiences, I will promote the integration of immersive storytelling, character development, and realistic interactions during these crucial moments.
(Thanks For Reading My Application)

😼

Last edited:

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC +02
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : AnilDixon # 7123
6. Your Nickname : Anil Dixon
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information
1. Leader of... : Vagos

-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Vagos, and I think we will become very strong in Vagos so we will be good to each other.and i have no good dorum history but i think everyone can get 1 chance. i think i can do it very well
-I am one of the member of Katman Crew Family, and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Vagos together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
- I think that Vagos and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening, I want Vagos to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.
-I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.
-Vagos is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Vagos the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level.Vagos will always be the strongest.
- One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Vagos as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Vagos is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.
- Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

Goals:

-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Ranking System gonna be:

13-Leader

12- Deputy

11-Under Deputy

10-Turfer

9-Captain

8-Gangster

7-Graffitist

6-Clapper

5-Villain

4-Graffiti team

3-Shooter

2-Young

1-Freeze

Kevin Wesker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Darsh
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: L0RD F1RE#7777
6. Your Nickname: Kevin Wesker
7. Your ID: 65823
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
1) I want to be the leader of Vagos because I have been in many gangs and I was a Underdeputy in Famillies X2 before I hope to run the Vagos differently and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader because when I'm leading people in fam events Informal's etc I think I do well with communication and keeping everyone very structured and in good positions i think the thing that stands out with me I'm very understanding and patient I take no bs if your being stupid but I prefer to understand the situation before i decide to take action for example handling things ooc etc to make it better for both orgs legal or illegal to try make rp as fun as i possibly could I would make sure the gang are all up to date with rules making sure they listen and listen to the higher ups my gang would have 2 1 warnings you mess up once your gone and blacklisted this way I know I have the right people in my org people who are willing to commit effort into the gang and bring them to the top I feel I am capable to do this. Most of my family members were in FIB and were all high command members and now many of us are in a gang and in fib we are also high ranking. We are prepared to use the stuff we have learned from the illegal side into running Vagos and we are prepared to use the legal things which we have learned from FIB to run Vagos too.
2) I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.
3 )I do not want to make the same mistakes me and the other high commands made during the previous blood term. This problem is not to train the newer members. Furthermore, I want to enforce a stricter recruitment. This means that all of the members must know all of the following rules: Ghetto rules, General rules. As a result of not training our members, we gained unnecessary warnings, for the reason being "rule-breaking" by the ones who did not understand our sets of rules.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

• Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group, and Events group. Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.
  • More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
  • More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
  • Attack on Ammo runs, I want to make ammo run hard for GOV to defined, with having allies with other unofficial orgs and gangs we will go against all GOV org
  • Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay, You will be tested on outplaying and will also have to apply, that's a must.

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
gmt+1
10-12 hours
Cam Choo|92216#2396
Cam
1. Leader of Los santos Vagos
2. I want to be leader of Los Santos Vagos because I’ve been a Hight command in ballas and familes. I’ll treat everyone with respect
If I’m leader I’ll make every do a interview to join bc they need to know the rules to join bc if they don’t it could cost me as the leader.
I think I should be leader because I’ve also been in gov Ng fib SAHP so I know quiet a lot. I was An Ex ballas under deputy.
3. I can improve roleplay because if I’m leader every time we do a store robbery gun store robbery I’ll give everyone who attends a bonus of my own money and we will go around ghetto clapping people. I was under Deputy in ballas so I understand the ghetto rules so I think I will be a good leader.

Strike system
1. Warning
2. Demotion
3. Fired from the organisation
Rank System
15 Boss
14. Under deputy
13. OG
12. Turfer
11. Godfather
— high commands —
10. Drug lord
9. Punisher
8. Warlord .
7. Graffist
6. Clapped
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Homie
2. Rookie
1. Freeze
My goals as bloods leader
100% graffti
100% turfs
50% FZ raids
30% store robbery’s
Ex FIB, Ex GOV, Ex Lspd, Ex NG captain, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex familes under deputy Ex bunta, Ex Vagos
Thanks for reading my application
Hope u give me a chance

Eve Ponch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2oC68SXdHQ&t=82s
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Vishesh kumar
2. 18
3. 5:30
4. 7 hours
5. unkown#0287
6. Vishesh
7. 103087
Additional Info
1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang
[Answer]1 I have a lot of experience Cause i am Leader and of MaraVillas
[Answer] 2 I Have Kown Alot Of Gang And Gang Rules
[Answer] 3 And We Want to Show The Powers Of Gangs And After MaraBunta Gang I Had I Seen Power Gang Is Vagos And Why i Want to Me A Leader Of VAGOS

• More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • IC I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.
Thats It I Love To Be A Leader OF VAGOS

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: ŁEVłλŦҤλ₦#4444
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
First of all Los Santos City need a leader who is reliable and knows the rules. I have a lot experience in gangs before. I wanna bring Rp to highest place. This will happen with patience, experience and discipline. I wanted to tell this because it gave me experience as a leader. And now i wanna be leader of Vagos in city. My family members and friends wanna join if i got leadership. I can promise you will see a lot of players on my first day. The City need a Vagos Leader who knows the rules. I will organise many events for fill the gang warehouse when i active in city like FZ (Fort Zancudo) Raid, Store Robbery etc. I want to have a nice day for my gang members. I want to teach new players gang rules. And in this way, I think I will increase the gang activity. You may not believe it, but I will try 100% turf. I'll show you what hasn't been seen before. Everything will depend on the rules.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

I had experience when i was Ballas, Vagos, families so rules is everything for my gang. Therefore, we have to teach rules to our beginners and players who do not know the rules. We wanna teach rules to everyone. My friends also wanna try for hoodie within rule.
One Thing More In Weekly it will Must My Organization Hosting Many Events in Globally or Publically.

Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

standard_2.gif

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Yash Pathak

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 6-7 hour

5. Your Discord: aesthetic_yash

6. Your Nickname: Scorpion Yash

7. Your ID: 99236

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of : Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do u want to be leader?

=> i) I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warnings or strikes. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery , gun store robbery and many more gang activities and events.

ii) I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the situations and events properly and also i am good at leading.

iii. I will hire the best and active gang members and the best turfers so that gang will never get dead or inactive and will do more and more Graffitis and ghetto claps in order to make our gang on top.

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i) I will be dividing Gang system with different ranks for clands, robberies and graffitis, So that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii) We will always check and keep paint balloon, Guns and ammunition in Armory and warehouse So, that no one will be without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid.

iii) I will choose and make active deputy that will be having previous or great experience in gangs or illegal orgs and also capable to manage the gang with the events and robberies in my absence.

iv) After every events , successful store robberies or gun store robberies , the bonus will be allotted to every single member who attended the particular event in order to keep the gang active and every member happy.

v) To keep the graffiti and territory capture active , i will be allotting separate bonus for it so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang till the end.

vi) To make the gang professional, i will give the ranks to the members according to their experience and skills so that everyone will get satisfy with their ranks and do their works properly.

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Vagos

3- Homie

2- Young Vago

1- FREEZE

I am capable to manage the gang without breaking any rules or getting any warnings and strikes.

anonymous-hair-dance.gif

Hashir Knight

OG
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Hashir Jalal
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: gmt+5
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: stranger.420
6. Your Nickname: Hasshir Knight
7. Your ID: 16834

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Vagos.

All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge.
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in gangs mentioned below.
I thought to myself it's my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do, and I want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high
motivation and I believe I have it and I am best suited to lead the Vagos.

I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.
My Goals:

I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - I will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to Vagos knows the rules.
*I will make sure everyone joining to Vagos discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
* I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs; I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
*24/7 Graffiti MAX profit.
* Gun store/store robbery at least one a day
* FZ raids
* Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - I will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonuses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of Vagos member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:
* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the Vagos will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
* My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.
* Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their roleplay standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because * I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city
* More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
* A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
* A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
* I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
* Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
* Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
* In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, * this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in organizations:
1. Deputy leader of families.
2. Marabunta Under Deputy.
3. National Guard Major.
4. Ballas Turfer.
5. SAHP lieutenant.

MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in family's:
1. Ex Leader of Knights.
2. Ex Mafias/Yakuza Deputy.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Ranking System:
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Clapper
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Vagos
1- Freeze

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
1. Your name: shadman
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8
5. Your Discord: king red fire#1583
6. Your Nickname: king alexander
7. Your ID: 57745

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i- i want to be the leader of the vagos because i want to show the real gang culture to the people in the city and show how a real gang works and do there job.

(ii- i have good experience of legal and illegal organizations i know how to handle a situation perfectly.

(iii- i will show the city what is called a gang i will add as many people as i can to our gang and keep the gang active and always do the graffiti and all i will try my best to go to events with many gang members of our gang and show the power of Los Santos Vagos.

(iii- and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank.

(iv- i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf.

1. First thing that I believe is neccesary for good RP and succesful term is having good deputies who know the server rules and can deal with situations in my absense .
  2. Secondly , I want to increase the rate of Events like FZ and Store robberies in the city like old days which will create more rp for gang members and encourage more people to join Los Santos Vagos instead of other gangs.
  3. When it come to events, we need to make sure that what ever happens we will split the money made equally and fair! Even if people land up in prison.

Ranking system

15-Boss (leader)

14-Ak 47 (deputy)

13- Agent 47 (under deputy)

12- Event leaders

11- turfer

10- recruitment

9- Graffiti leaders

8- Graffiti team

7- gangster

6- thug

5- homies

4- villain

3- young thug

2- warning

1- Freeze

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029

Additional information

1. Leader Of Los Santos Vagos

1.i want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of Families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Los Santos Vagos also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that Los Santos Vagos complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i can handle this gang properly and i will try Los Santos Vagos will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in 0 any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards

Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Last edited:
Top Bottom