Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Ritesh
2. 20
3. GMT 05:30
4. 4 to 5 hours
5. ritesh_01
6. Raghav Rama
7. 98813
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Marabunta Grande​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1.Thrill and Adrenaline:
  • Explanation: Some individuals crave excitement and danger. Leading a gang provides an adrenaline rush through risky activities and confrontations.
  • Example: Facing off against rival gangs, evading law enforcement, and surviving shootouts can be exhilarating for a leader in Marabunta Grande.
2.Protection and Loyalty:
  • Explanation: Leading a gang provides a sense of security and loyalty. Members look up to their leader for protection, guidance, and support.​
  • Example: In Marabunta Grande, the leader ensures the safety of their members, especially in conflicts with rival gangs like Vagos and Bloods.​
3.Power and Influence:
  1. Explanation: Becoming the leader of a gang like Marabunta Grande would grant significant power and influence. The leader can shape the gang’s activities, control resources, and make critical decisions.
  2. Example: By controlling drug trafficking routes or arms distribution, the leader can amass wealth and exert authority over both gang members and rival factions.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
  1. Character Development:
    • Immerse Yourself: Create a detailed backstory for your character. Understand their motivations, fears, and desires. What led them to join the gang? What drives them? This depth will enrich your roleplay.
    • Consistency: Be consistent with your character’s personality, speech, and actions. Avoid sudden changes unless there’s a compelling in-character reason.
  2. Interaction with Others:
    • Build Relationships: Interact with other gang members. Form alliances, rivalries, and friendships. Roleplay conflicts, negotiations, and camaraderie.
    • Active Listening: Pay attention to what others say during roleplay. React genuinely to their words and actions. Active listening makes interactions more engaging.
  3. Conflict and Drama:
    • Internal Struggles: Roleplay internal conflicts within the gang. Loyalty vs. self-interest, power struggles, and moral dilemmas add depth.
    • External Threats: Create or respond to external threats (rival gangs, law enforcement, etc.). Roleplay intense situations like turf wars or ambushes.
  4. Gang Activities:
    • Business Ventures: Roleplay gang activities such as drug dealing, arms trafficking, or protection rackets. Discuss deals, negotiate terms, and strategize.
    • Turf Control: Roleplay defending or expanding your gang’s territory. Plan raids, stakeouts, and ambushes.
  5. Language:
    • Code Words: Develop code words for sensitive topics (e.g., drugs, weapons). Use them during roleplay.

Abhi Federal

Ex-Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Abhimaan
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:5-6hrs
5. Your Discord:ehaste
6. Your Nickname:Abhi Federal
7. Your ID:125640
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-For the most part of the time i have spent in the city i have been in various gangs and have gained much experience to take leadership of a gang.I have been deputies many times in gang and also have been a gang leader.I have learned from my mistakes and will not repeat this time.
-I want to create a sense of danger among gangs and state orgs about my gang and will be very active under my leadership.I will make sure everything runs smooth and i dont or my deputies dont mess up anything.
-I started my journey off in the city as a gang member in family event and gang events therefore i have enough experience to take leadership.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
-Having a cool bonus system helps a lot in attracting people into the gang.Clands:15k per parachute,20k Top kill FZ:10k,Store:10k
Battleship:20k Submarine:40k
-I have seen a lot of problems in ghetto clapping.During it i have seen many people who want to rob and they fight amongst themselves.So i have made a rule that whoever kills gets to rob the person.

Hope to get a chance...

Regards,
Abhi

Madara Reddy

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Sukesh Reddy
Your age : 18 OOC
Time zone : GMT +5:30
Average online per day : 5-6 hours
Your Discord : madarareddy
Your Nickname : Madara Reddy
Your ID : 43432

Additional information

-->Leader of Marabunta Grande

-->Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I have a lot of experience in gangs many times as a high command and under deputy I'm going to try my best
    to use all my knowledge as a leader and make sure no member of the gang faces any gang related issues.
  • As a leader I'm going to issue bonus based on what they've done for the gang and how actively they are
    participating in the events and bonuses will be issues without fail on time.
  • Maintaining proper deputies and other high commands who have good knowledge as they play one of the
    main role in running a gang and helping the newbies who will be joining the gang.
-->Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  • Maintaining a specific role for people will specific skills and their knowledge about gangs and other rules
    EX:- Event leader for managing events, Turfer for managing the turfs, Graffitist for managing the graffiti.
  • Doing store robberies regularly so that we can collect the money to give bonuses on time without any delay.
  • Helping the newbies of the gang with the rules and make sure that they wont disturb any kind of RP for that
    reason and gain proper experience so that they can manage any situation on their own without depending
    on others.
  • Watching every high command and look how disciplined they are so that there will be no biasness in the gang
    and treating everyone with respect.

Ranking System

16. Leader

15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warlord
9. Shooter
8. real member
7. Clapper
6. Graffitist
5. new member
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thank you for reading my application.

David Trisic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : David
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: Around 4-8h
5. Your Discord: david2_8_1
6. Your Nickname: EscobarDavid
7. Your ID: 146188
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2.1Well to start of everyone who wants to join the gang will have to go through a test of server rules. Everyone will need to have some basic skills to join my gang and nobody will have any advantage than the others.

2.2 I already have a team full of proffesional people who are always there to lead the action,and help other members of organization.

2.3 In my organization everyone will have to do tasks for the gang to get a rankup or some bonunes.

2.4(Bonus) Everyone will get some bonunes after every action on the server.

3.1 Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 Well to start off everyone who break a rule will get a warning. These warning will be given out so that we dont get disbanded.

3.2 There wont be people that are making trouble in HQ everyone will be good and disciplined.

Ranking System:

13- The Boss

12- Co-Boss
11- Shayk
10- El Capo
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti team leader
7- Graffiti team
6- Ghetto warrior
5- Ghetto cleaner
4- Gangsta
3-Little gangsta
2- Newbie

1-Freeze

Rohith1

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Sukesh Reddy
Your age : 18 OOC
Time zone : GMT +5:30
Average online per day : 5-6 hours
Your Discord : madarareddy
Your Nickname : Madara Reddy
Your ID : 43432

Additional information

-->Leader of Marabunta Grande

-->Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I have a lot of experience in gangs many times as a high command and under deputy I'm going to try my best
    to use all my knowledge as a leader and make sure no member of the gang faces any gang related issues.
  • As a leader I'm going to issue bonus based on what they've done for the gang and how actively they are
    participating in the events and bonuses will be issues without fail on time.
  • Maintaining proper deputies and other high commands who have good knowledge as they play one of the
    main role in running a gang and helping the newbies who will be joining the gang.
-->Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  • Maintaining a specific role for people will specific skills and their knowledge about gangs and other rules
    EX:- Event leader for managing events, Turfer for managing the turfs, Graffitist for managing the graffiti.
  • Doing store robberies regularly so that we can collect the money to give bonuses on time without any delay.
  • Helping the newbies of the gang with the rules and make sure that they wont disturb any kind of RP for that
    reason and gain proper experience so that they can manage any situation on their own without depending
    on others.
  • Watching every high command and look how disciplined they are so that there will be no biasness in the gang
    and treating everyone with respect.

Ranking System

16. Leader

15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warlord
9. Shooter
8. real member
7. Clapper
6. Graffitist
5. new member
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thank you for reading my application.
The best admin and most experienced gang leader ever seen!

Irfu Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shaikh Irfan Ali
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 HOURS TO 10 HOURS
5. Your Discord: _eren_x_
6. Your Nickname: Irfu Pluxury
7. Your ID: 101660
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande

I'm really keen on leading the Marabunta Grande for a few reasons. First off, I've got a solid plan to take the gang to the next level. Dominate the turf, own the streets.

*Plus, I've been in the gang scene for a while, worked my way up as a deputy, and I'm all about playing by the rules while still kicking butt in events. Experience matters.*

*Lastly, I'm big on fairness and bringing everyone together. I believe in clear communication, giving everyone a fair shot, and creating a gang that's not just strong but also tight-knit*

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) Under my leadership, the primary objective will be to rejuvenate the ghetto and elevate gang events to a new level, fostering intense and engaging competition.

2) We aim for complete control of gang turf, establishing a dominant presence in every corner of the city.

3) Maximizing spray profits will be a priority, ensuring financial stability and prosperity for the gang.
Thank you for reading my application and giving your precious time have a good day
Warm regards,
Irfu Pluxury

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Yasin Hossen.
2. Your age: 19.
3. Time zone: GMT +6.00.
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent.
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Uzumaki.
7. Your ID: 40581.

Additional information:

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande .

Q2 ) Certainly! Here are **three compelling reasons** why I aspire to be a leader of this specific organization:

1. **Experience as a Deputy in Gangs**:
- My previous roles as a deputy in two different gangs have equipped me with valuable insights into gang operations and events. I understand the dynamics, challenges, and strategies involved.

2. **Potential for Dominance**:
- I believe that multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group. In the short time I've been part of this world, I've witnessed the rise of various factions.

3. **Passion and Expertise**:
- My passion for attending events and immersing myself in the game is unwavering. I find immense joy in participating, strategizing, and contributing to our collective success.

Q3) Certainly! Here are three valuable pieces of advice to enhance roleplay within the organization:

1. **Capable Deputies and Crisis Management**:
- Having **competent deputies** who are well-versed in the server guidelines is crucial. They should be capable of handling crises even in your absence.

2. **Event Frequency and Engagement**:
- As demonstrated during your previous terms as a deputy, consider **increasing the frequency of events** such as Fort Zancudo (FZ) raids and store robberies.

3. **Internal Harmony and Culture**:
- **Maintain a harmonious workplace** within the organization. Address any internal conflicts promptly and constructively.

My ranking system would be,

16 - Leader
15 - Co-Leader
14 - OGS
13 - Deputy
12 - Event Manager
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Warning
1 - Freeze

I appreciate your consideration of my application. I'm excited about the chance to help Marabunta Grande Gang maintain its success.

Warm regards,
Pikachu Uzumaki.

Top Bottom