Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of ballas is because i have learned the rules of ghetto when i first directly joined this server and my goal was make ghetto active and make some noises in ghetto and i have did that in marabunta term when jax xoxo was leader and about we come to the ranks of people get in the gang i will make sure that people will not rob someone without a HC OF THE GANG cuz we have chances to get verbal for it so i will only give the abilty to rob for hcs and make the hc spilt the things he gets from that robbery

The Second reason i,want to be leader of ballas is like i have been doing good in gangs like i have been doing good in events and have learned how to run events as deputy and teached new players how to respect players and take the respect from them and i have learned the rules of events how to not get punished for it and teach people how to not get punished for it as u guys can see my past exp in gangs i have been deputy many times and now i want to be leader of a gang.

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of ballas is like i want to do 100 percent of turf and get the purple pikachu hoodie cuz its my fav hoodie and i have turfed in many gangs as turf leader or normal turfer and i have knowledge about turf rules so i am to sure that i can do 100 percent of turfs just in 1 term if i get selected for the interview to get the leadership and i will prove it to my curators that i can do 100 turfs in 1 term

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz.

jameskepler

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Sam
2. Your age:-20
3. Time zone:-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:- 7 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord:- james_kepler
7. Your ID:- 77544
Additional information
Leader of THE BALLAS GANG

>2. I want to be the Ballas gang leader because I have the max knowledge for being the ghetto person I would like to be the Ballas Leader I have been experience in the many gang orgs like bloods street , vegas. etc. I have been deputy of the following orgs. Now we come to the activeness of the org I will make the org active like if someone says that which gang is clapping the ghetto they will say "BALLAS" I promise my org that I will be there for them and I will try to be the best leader of Ballas. I know that many people came and have been said that i will make the org active but I don't only say but I show them that I am the truth person.

>3. I was the great help full person for my gang because I know the rule by my intelligent brain I know that I can make the best term of all time I want to serve my org the great treatment like the best man king person I will only hire the person who are enough to make the org active. If I get the opportunity to be the leader of the org I promise I will make it the power org. In my mind I am the best I know that what to do and what to not, If I will get the chance survey the org I am ready to make the Number one gang.

>4. My Abilities are like the driving, clapping and the leadership. My Disabilities are like to get emotional quick but yeah I don't get in the trap of some one..

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely "James kepler".

Last edited:

shanu

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of ballas is because i have learned the rules of ghetto when i first directly joined this server and my goal was make ghetto active and make some noises in ghetto and i have did that in marabunta term when jax xoxo was leader and about we come to the ranks of people get in the gang i will make sure that people will not rob someone without a HC OF THE GANG cuz we have chances to get verbal for it so i will only give the abilty to rob for hcs and make the hc spilt the things he gets from that robbery

The Second reason i,want to be leader of ballas is like i have been doing good in gangs like i have been doing good in events and have learned how to run events as deputy and teached new players how to respect players and take the respect from them and i have learned the rules of events how to not get punished for it and teach people how to not get punished for it as u guys can see my past exp in gangs i have been deputy many times and now i want to be leader of a gang.

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of ballas is like i want to do 100 percent of turf and get the purple pikachu hoodie cuz its my fav hoodie and i have turfed in many gangs as turf leader or normal turfer and i have knowledge about turf rules so i am to sure that i can do 100 percent of turfs just in 1 term if i get selected for the interview to get the leadership and i will prove it to my curators that i can do 100 turfs in 1 term

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
20 sprays per day

15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz.
not too good but ok

Fear_Darks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yigit
2. Your age - 18
3. Timezone - GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day - 8+ hours
5. Your Discord - fearwt
6. Your Nickname - Harvey Ross
7. Your ID - 84325

Additional Information
1. Leader of... the Ballas gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Firsly. I want to be the leader of the ballas gang because of my dedication and ambision towards this gang. It was my first ever organization when I joined the city therefore, I will do anything to carry the gang to the top.

Secondly, I will be active in gang events and turfs as well as doing graffitis. The problem with most gangs in the city is that all of them are inactive, and i will fix that 100%. Talking about the problems with the gangs in the city, they all disband very fast because of favoritism and lack of knowledge of the rules. Most gang leaders give their friends HC which leads the gang to get constantly warned about breaking the rules. If I become the leader of the Ballas gang, I will not give anyone any advantage because they are my friend, I will act equal to everyone and give HC to whoever deserves it the most.

Lastly, I know I am the best fit for the position because I have so much experience in crime and state organizations. (I was HC in many gangs and state orgs). I can ensure the crime curators that I will work very hard to carry ballas to the top, also i am going to put limitation to the ranks so we don't get warnings for stupid stuff. I will not be allowing any events or robberies without any HC available, this will keep us away from getting warnings. I know that every gang disbands after like 2 weeks so if you choose me i guarantee you that i will finish a full term.

To conclude, the gang will be more active, it wont disband until my term is over, we will do more graffitis turfs and events, HCs will be only people with excellent crime org knowledge (I will make sure they have the knowledge), and lastly no favoritism so theres a fair roleplay experience for everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
First of all, I will make sure that every member of the organization knows the rules. I will be very active to do events, turfs, robberies, and more to improve RP level in the organization, and I will fix the ranking system it will be stated down. Lastly, I will be fair to everyone and finish the term without any warnings.

Ranking system -
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under deputy
12. OG Ballas
----------------------------------- HC
11. Turfer ballas
10. Ballasunit
9. Loyal ballas
8. War lord
7. Drug lord
6. Graffiti Unit
5. Ghettoist
4. Shooter
3. Thug
2. Ballas
1. Suspended

enes..

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yigit
2. Your age - 18
3. Timezone - GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day - 8+ hours
5. Your Discord - fearwt
6. Your Nickname - Harvey Ross
7. Your ID - 84325

Additional Information
1. Leader of... the Ballas gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Firsly. I want to be the leader of the ballas gang because of my dedication and ambision towards this gang. It was my first ever organization when I joined the city therefore, I will do anything to carry the gang to the top.

Secondly, I will be active in gang events and turfs as well as doing graffitis. The problem with most gangs in the city is that all of them are inactive, and i will fix that 100%. Talking about the problems with the gangs in the city, they all disband very fast because of favoritism and lack of knowledge of the rules. Most gang leaders give their friends HC which leads the gang to get constantly warned about breaking the rules. If I become the leader of the Ballas gang, I will not give anyone any advantage because they are my friend, I will act equal to everyone and give HC to whoever deserves it the most.

Lastly, I know I am the best fit for the position because I have so much experience in crime and state organizations. (I was HC in many gangs and state orgs). I can ensure the crime curators that I will work very hard to carry ballas to the top, also i am going to put limitation to the ranks so we don't get warnings for stupid stuff. I will not be allowing any events or robberies without any HC available, this will keep us away from getting warnings. I know that every gang disbands after like 2 weeks so if you choose me i guarantee you that i will finish a full term.

To conclude, the gang will be more active, it wont disband until my term is over, we will do more graffitis turfs and events, HCs will be only people with excellent crime org knowledge (I will make sure they have the knowledge), and lastly no favoritism so theres a fair roleplay experience for everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
First of all, I will make sure that every member of the organization knows the rules. I will be very active to do events, turfs, robberies, and more to improve RP level in the organization, and I will fix the ranking system it will be stated down. Lastly, I will be fair to everyone and finish the term without any warnings.

Ranking system -
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under deputy
12. OG Ballas
----------------------------------- HC
11. Turfer ballas
10. Ballasunit
9. Loyal ballas
8. War lord
7. Drug lord
6. Graffiti Unit
5. Ghettoist
4. Shooter
3. Thug
2. Ballas
1. Suspended
Best Leader

shanu

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Sam
2. Your age:-20
3. Time zone:-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:- 7 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord:- james_kepler
7. Your ID:- 77544
Additional information
Leader of THE BALLAS GANG

>2. I want to be the Ballas gang leader because I have the max knowledge for being the ghetto person I would like to be the Ballas Leader I have been experience in the many gang orgs like bloods street , vegas. etc. I have been deputy of the following orgs. Now we come to the activeness of the org I will make the org active like if someone says that which gang is clapping the ghetto they will say "BALLAS" I promise my org that I will be there for them and I will try to be the best leader of Ballas. I know that many people came and have been said that i will make the org active but I don't only say but I show them that I am the truth person.

>3. I was the great help full person for my gang because I know the rule by my intelligent brain I know that I can make the best term of all time I want to serve my org the great treatment like the best man king person I will only hire the person who are enough to make the org active. If I get the opportunity to be the leader of the org I promise I will make it the power org. In my mind I am the best I know that what to do and what to not, If I will get the chance survey the org I am ready to make the Number one gang.

>4. My Abilities are like the driving, clapping and the leadership. My Disabilities are like to get emotional quick but yeah I don't get in the trap of some one..

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely "James kepler".
Mr sam your applaction mabe good but we want wait for other applaction

shanu

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
20 sprays per day

15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz.
good buddy i like your applaction i hope your th leeader of ballash

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Yasin Hossen.
2. Your age: 19.
3. Time zone: GMT +6.00.
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent.
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Uzumaki.
7. Your ID: 40581.

Additional information:

1. Leader of The Ballas gang.

Q2 ) Certainly! Here are **three compelling reasons** why I aspire to be a leader of this specific organization:

1. **Experience as a Deputy in Gangs**:
- My previous roles as a deputy in two different gangs have equipped me with valuable insights into gang operations and events. I understand the dynamics, challenges, and strategies involved.

2. **Potential for Dominance**:
- I believe that multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group. In the short time I've been part of this world, I've witnessed the rise of various factions.

3. **Passion and Expertise**:
- My passion for attending events and immersing myself in the game is unwavering. I find immense joy in participating, strategizing, and contributing to our collective success.

Q3) Certainly! Here are three valuable pieces of advice to enhance roleplay within the organization:

1. **Capable Deputies and Crisis Management**:
- Having **competent deputies** who are well-versed in the server guidelines is crucial. They should be capable of handling crises even in your absence.

2. **Event Frequency and Engagement**:
- As demonstrated during your previous terms as a deputy, consider **increasing the frequency of events** such as Fort Zancudo (FZ) raids and store robberies.

3. **Internal Harmony and Culture**:
- **Maintain a harmonious workplace** within the organization. Address any internal conflicts promptly and constructively.

My ranking system would be,

16 - Leader
15 - Co-Leader
14 - Under Deputy
13 - Deputy
12 - Event Manager
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Warning
1 - Freeze

I appreciate your consideration of my application. I'm excited about the chance to help The Ballas gang maintain its success.

Warm regards,
Pikachu Uchiha.

Last edited:

Ali Parker

Wrong Punishment! Really?
Player
1. Saad
2. 19
3. GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours per day
5. kingali47
6: Ali Parker
7. 82091

Additional information:
1. Leader of The Ballas gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

a) First one, is that there is almost no gang activity in the city, by becoming the leader i would try to increase gang activity by robbing people, stores, hostage sits. etc and will bring life to gangs of Los Santos.

b) Second, is that i started my journey in this city from being a gangster, first with my family and then with the gangs, therefore i have a good amount of exp at this point that sets me at a point where i can say i am ready to lead this org.

c) Third, is that i want to improve RP, like me, most of the people would start their journey from being a gangster, but when they join, they dont know proper rules, they dont know proper RP of how to Rob, patch, take hostage, etc. And a small mistake in these gets them to break a rule, and are punished by Admins. In my gang, we would prioritize new people to learn stuff and not make mistakes.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

a) I would be more than ready to help people in the gang who are not sure about the rules. But people aware of the rules and still breaking them like consistently like reviving with a gun, searching with a gun, or CL when they see cops, these people would be removed from the gang as they are destroying the RP and the atmosphere of the City.

b) I will have deputies who are very helpful and are active in situations to guide the people doing RP so they dont break rules.

c) I will introduce bonus systems even in gangs for those who are active and participate in gangs activity.

d) Toxicity and non seriousness would not be accepted, especially toxicity to the ones at a below rank than you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom