Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Gruffin Tzariras

Player
Player
Information
1 Your name IRL: Danish
2 Your age: 17
3 Time zone: GMT+5+30
4 Average online per day: 8+14 hours
5 Your Discord: gruffinliya
6 Your Nickname: gryffin king
7 Your ID: 69036

Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I wanted to become a gang leader because of i now how to do events and i wanted to share my experience with others and i can improve this organization and i know how to lead people and threat them to becoming the best gang in the city.
2) I also want to lead some peoples and teach them every think about the game and if i dont know something i want to learn and i want to teach them to what to do and what not to do.
3) If i am going to get selected i will change my mistakes into right and i will going to be fair for every one.

4) I am not alone in this endeavor. I have assembled a team of individuals whose expertise and commitment match my own. Together, we possess a wealth of experience in gang dynamics and urban survival strategies. Our collective knowledge ensures that our leadership will be well-informed, innovative, and capable of navigating any challenges that arise. By uniting our strengths, we aim to revitalize the Bloods into an indomitable force within the city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) No toxity in gang
2) Wining in events and much more
3) I can be active in the gang like i can solve anyones problems and i can treat peoples one by one.
4) 100% Sprays
5) Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning
6) 100% Turf

7) Cultivate a Positive Environment: Toxicity undermines the fabric of any community. As leaders, it's imperative that we actively promote positivity, respect, and inclusivity within our organization. By fostering a supportive and welcoming atmosphere, we empower members to engage in high-quality Roleplay, free from negativity and discord. Through leading by example and upholding our values, we can create an environment where everyone feels valued and inspired to contribute their best.
Ranking System

16-Leader
15- Deputy Leader
14- OG bllod
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- King pin
10- Murderer
9- Capo
8- Vandalizer
7- Graffiti Leader
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Clapper
3- Pure blood
2- Baby blood
1- Freeze

By embracing these strategies, we can elevate the Roleplay experience within the Bloods gang, attracting new talent, and solidifying our reputation as a cornerstone of immersive storytelling within the city.
Thank you for considering my application, and I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to discuss these ideas further in an interview.

Best Regards
Gruffin king

Last edited:

jimmmy

Player
Player
Information
1 Your name IRL: Danish
2 Your age: 17
3 Time zone: GMT+5+30
4 Average online per day: 8+14 hours
5 Your Discord: gruffinliya
6 Your Nickname: gryffin king
7 Your ID: 69036

Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I wanted to become a gang leader because of i now how to do events and i wanted to share my experience with others and i can improve this organization and i know how to lead people and threat them to becoming the best gang in the city.
2) I also want to lead some peoples and teach them every think about the game and if i dont know something i want to learn and i want to teach them to what to do and what not to do.
3) If i am going to get selected i will change my mistakes into right and i will going to be fair for every one.

1) No toxity in gang
2) Wining in events and much more
3) I can be active in the gang like i can solve anyones problems and i can treat peoples one by one.
4) 100% Sprays
5) Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning
6) 100% Turf

Ranking System

16-Leader
15- Deputy Leader
14- OG Green
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- King pin
10- Murderer
9- Capo
8- Vandalizer
7- Graffiti Leader
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Clapper
3- Pure Green
2- Baby Green
1- Freeze

Best Regards

Gruffin king
you are the deserving leader

Manas Verlice

Enough
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harry
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 10-12Hrs
5. Your Discord: Harry.fr
6. Your Nickname: Harry Verlice

7. Your ID: 54513

Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have a lot of experience in gangs. I have gained a lot of experience, and I have led some events myself. I am dedicated to ensuring that the membership remains strong and successful. I learned a lot during my time as an Deputy.

We will attack every day. Me and all my gang members will be the first gang. We will plan. I will listen to members' opinions. We will attack each other. We will keep each other alive. We will occupy the city.

I've been in the city for a long time. I saw inactivity and powerlessness in the ghetto. That's why I want to be the Bloods leader because I am confident I can change this. Also, I am confident in myself.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

The way im going to improve the roleplay in the org is doing constant hostage events and store robberies also by making sure people know how to rp a robbery before going out.

I will make sure everyone fears blood under my leadership.

Long Term Goals:

Best RP out of any gang and dominate others.

Be the most active gang in events.
We will participate 100% in events such as Clan, Battle ship.
We will constantly carry out store robberies and Military base robbery, Gun store robberies.

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,

Harry Verlice.

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Hari
2.Your age: 21
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 4-5
5.Your Discord: deve.don
6.Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7 .Your ID : 430

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

2. I have also broken some rules which i learned after getting punished now i think iam capable that i can get the people to know all the rules of proper roleplaying and i would be keeping a special team or old and experienced people from gangs who are there for a long time to help them and guide them how the gangs work and will be implementing a system where people who break rules will get strike and if they get 3/3 strikes they are fired from the organisation and every week 1 strike will be reduced same system as the warnings given by the god (I Would Like To Thank The Gods For This idea) and as usual some of the leaders are so scared of disbanding that they wont even leave hq but i will not be like that i will make all the ghetto fun and my dream

3. About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys !

1. I am living in this city from more than 1 years and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.

2. So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.

3. I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.

4. we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Blood
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new Blood
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thanks for reading I hope will get a chance....!

Last edited:

Shan Albertus

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 : 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 & 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Player
The following participants were selected for The Bloods Leader Interview on March 7th, 2024, at 18:00 IC Time.

Abhi Federal | 125640 | ehaste
Salman Wayde | 121203 | virus00733

Thank you all for participating.

Vivek Cameron

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Vivek
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: vivekpatel3225
6. Your Nickname: Vivu
7. Your ID: 103678
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood street gang

2. I want to join because I think I am eligible Thor leader of gang and I have lots of past experience so I think can
I can give enough time to organisation and I know every rules so that I can became a gang leader and I can also teach the people how to do events and also do lot’s of events this thinks make me and give me role of leader.

3. I just want to tell that take experience and participate in event so you also can become a leader of org.

Deva Ratha

Player
Player

Additional information

1. I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

2. I have also broken some rules which i learned after getting punished now i think iam capable that i can get the people to know all the rules of proper roleplaying and i would be keeping a special team or old and experienced people from gangs who are there for a long time to help them and guide them how the gangs work and will be implementing a system where people who break rules will get strike and if they get 3/3 strikes they are fired from the organisation and every week 1 strike will be reduced same system as the warnings given by the god (I Would Like To Thank The Gods For This idea) and as usual some of the leaders are so scared of disbanding that they wont even leave hq but i will not be like that i will make all the ghetto fun and my dream

3. About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys !

1. I am living in this city from more than 1 years and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.

2. So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.

3. I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.

4. we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Blood
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new Blood
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Shan Albertus

Player
Do not copy applications; otherwise, they will be rejected directly.

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 To 8
5. Your Discord: .notturbo
6. Your Nickname: Harry Knight
7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

1. i want to be leader of a gang beacuse i know all the rules to be a gang leader and i am in RP from a long time and i experinced in all type of RP sitautions and Orgnization and i was also deputy leader in gang and many times under deputy in all gangs so i have enough experince to manage a gang and i will help all new comming members to RP and i will try my best to make Bloods gang 1 of the best gang in all gangs.

2. i will try to do as much events i can do for better RP experince and leos also get good RP experince with Bloods gang because i will do as much criminal activity as i can and i have a good family support to run a gang Successfull i have my deputy's who can take care of gang behind me.

i will make sure who ever join my gang he know all the rules and have good RP experince in gang RP because i dont need any mistakes from my gang members that effect our gang because i want to make my gang most strongest gang in the city and i will try to make best turf team to complete 100% Turfs. I have best team i believe they can do 100% Turf.

0% Toxity in between gang members and respect each other
2. Try do u as much events as possible
3. Make roleplay enjoyable
4. Fair ranking system for gang members
Bouns system in every event

My Experiences

4x Deputy In Gang
2x Marabunta Deputy
1x Ballas Deputy
1x Bloods Deputy

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Suspended

Thanks For Reading My Application

Best Regards: Harry Knight

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

• Your name IRL: Avi
• Your age: 16 (Running) / 17 soon
• Time zone: GMT +5:30
• Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
• Your Discord: alanzelensky
• Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
• Your ID: 93571

Additional Information

1. Leader of...
Ans: The Bloods

Ans: I am eager to take on the leadership of The Bloods Gang for several reasons:

(i) Having been part of this city for over a year, I've garnered extensive experience, serving as a deputy in FAMILIES and as an underdeputy in various other gangs. This diverse experience equips me with the skills necessary to effectively lead this gang.

(ii) In addition to my gang involvement, I possess valuable insight into the workings of the STATE, enabling me to anticipate and counter law enforcement strategies during tense situations.

(iii) I am drawn to the challenge of leadership and am confident in my ability to uphold and expand the gang's influence, following in the footsteps of previous leaders to maintain our dominance in the city.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans: Here are my suggestions for enhancing the Roleplay level within The Bloods Gang:

(i) I aim to secure additional turf, striving towards achieving 100% territorial control, which will solidify our presence and bolster our reputation.

(ii) Leveraging the connections I've forged over the past year, I intend to recruit new members, enriching our ranks and strengthening our operations.

(iii) Alongside turf expansion, I will prioritize graffiti activities, ensuring that we maintain a prominent presence in this aspect of city life.

(iv) Educating gang members on server rules is paramount to smooth operations and seamless coordination, fostering a cohesive and compliant team.

(v) To elevate our Roleplay, I will intensify criminal activities, contributing to the city's narrative and fostering dynamic interactions.

Thank you for considering my application.

Yours Faithfully,
Alan Zelensky :)

Last edited:

Deva Ratha

Player
Player

Additional information

4. i have been deputy for bloods and i have done my work perfect with any warns so i can run this gang perfect

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Blood
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new Blood
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

ehab

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : ehab hajir
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 5h-6h
5. Your Discord :eh0ab
6. Your Nickname : ehab pluxuryy
7. Your ID:14747

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

I want to be the leader of the Bloods Street Gang as I want to experience the Roleplay of a Gang Leader and Put my best effort to Run the gang. after spending almost 30 years in the city I think i am ready to take charge. I was Under Deputy in most of the gangs and have experience . And numerous times in other gangs with good positions. when i was in families i used to be a turfer and had a good experience. This time i want to be leader make 100% percent turf and make gangs more active like before

1: Leadership and communication skills :

I think I can be a good leader because I know how to deal with people, how to listen to other people and help them grow, and make the team strong and achieve success.

2: Patience: I have the capability to handle every situation with calmness and make fair decisions as an hc and which will help me to grow as a leader.

3: Dedication and hard work:
I have given 100% to every organization I have worked for. If I get a chance to be the leader i will definitely give 100% and not disappoint you.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I dont want type of toxicity in my gang, I will help Newcomers with rules and if someone make any mistake I will try to correct them. If they repeatedly do mistakes they will be fired after being given a warning. I will give fair chances and fair ranks to deserving people. The deputies will be the in-charge in my absence and in my presence they will help me. The Under Deputies will be helping the Deputies with various events. I will make sure the Turfers get paid for their skill and get encouraged to do 100% turf and take the Gang to New Heights. Every gang member will be encouraged to play their role properly.

Thank you for considering my application,

yours sincerely

ehab pluxuryy

Last edited:

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Your Name: Nicolas Abuladze

Time Zone: GMT+4

Average Online Per Day: 6-8 hours

Your Discord: santoro_11

Nickname: Nicolas Bradford

Your ID: 16093

Why do you want to be a leader of Bloods street gang :

Visionary Leadership: The Bloods street gang isn't just a typical crew; it's a community of individuals with their own dreams and ambitions. I envision the Bloods as a beacon of hope and progress in our city, where every member feels valued and empowered. With my unwavering confidence in my team and my commitment to setting the example, I aim to foster a culture of trust, collaboration, and excellence within our ranks. As a leader, I shoulder full responsibility for the well-being and success of my gang, ensuring that we tackle any challenges with resilience and innovative solutions.

Respect and Integrity: While fear might force obedience, respect is what truly breeds loyalty. I believe in leading with integrity, treating every member of the Bloods with dignity and fairness, regardless of their position. Toxic behavior has no place in our gang; it only weakens our unity and damages our reputation. Through thorough recruitment processes and clear communication of our expectations, I will ensure that only those who share our values and show respect for others are welcomed into our fold. Together, we will establish the Bloods as a force to be reckoned with, not through intimidation, but through mutual respect and unwavering solidarity.

Revitalizing the Bloods: The Bloods' potential has been overlooked for too long, but I see opportunity where others see weakness. With my extensive experience in our city and a proven track record of effective leadership, I am confident in my ability to revitalize the Bloods and lead us to new levels of success. By implementing strategic changes, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and leveraging the unique strengths of our members, I will transform the Bloods into a powerhouse that commands respect and admiration throughout the city. Together, we will reclaim our territory, reignite our influence, and redefine what it means to be a member of the Bloods street gang.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization :

Dynamic Roleplay Events: To enrich the roleplay experience within our group, I'll lead a variety of engaging activities, such as store heists, hostage situations, highway robberies, and FZ raids. These events won't just be about showcasing individual talents; they'll also promote teamwork and unity as we overcome challenges together.

Zero Tolerance for Toxicity: Toxic behavior doesn't belong in our gang. I'll strictly enforce a zero-tolerance policy against any form of disrespect, disruption, or abuse. Those who violate this policy will face swift and appropriate disciplinary action, including expulsion or blacklisting. This ensures that our gang's morale remains high and our reputation remains untarnished.

Merit-Based Advancement: While newcomers will have opportunities to learn and grow, leadership roles will be reserved for those who demonstrate dedication, skill, and alignment with our values. By emphasizing meritocracy in our recruitment and promotion processes, we'll foster a culture of excellence and accountability that drives continuous improvement and success.

Education and Training: Every member of our gang will receive comprehensive education and training to equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills for success. These programs will cover not only the city's rules and regulations but also practical strategies and techniques to enhance members' effectiveness in various activities such as turf wars and heists.

My Goals

1.Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
2.Every hour max spray profit
3.Turf%100

4.Win all events

Little bit more about me:

Ive been playing in english grand rp since 2021 (en1) achieved a lot of goals including leaderships and co-leaderships, all of my experiences down below.

Experiences:

Leader - EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position -
Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / ex Deputy of FIB (EN 2)
Turfer - Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) / EX Ballas turfer (En 2 ) / Ex Bloods Turfer/Deputy ( EN 3 )

giphy.gif

Pbrown

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dipen
2. Your age 34
3. Time zone UK time
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord wnininja0190
6. Your Nickname Dip
7. Your ID Phillip Brown
Additional information
1. Leader of... none
I want to make friends is the first reason I am choosing this leadership position. Beside it is always fun to lead a gang but also comes with bigger responsibilities which iam willing to take.
Secondly in the past I have heard some mismanagement issues and on the verge of being disbanded which I like to improve with my newly made friends and members to a success.
Third and last I like to feel more depth about grand rp gangs which will be my first stepping stone to feel the gap of being just normal citizen to a gang leader

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. For now no advice.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

• Your name IRL: Avi
• Your age: 17
• Time zone: GMT +5:30
• Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
• Your Discord: alanzelensky
• Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
• Your ID: 93571

Additional Information

1. Leader of...
Ans: The Bloods

Ans: I really wish to take on the leadership of The Bloods Gang for many reasons:

(i) I have been a part of this city for over a year and now I have gained a lot of experience, serving as a deputy in FAMILIES and as an underdeputy in every gang. This diverse experience equips me with the skills necessary to effectively lead this gang.

(ii) In addition to my gang involvement, I possess valuable insight into the workings of the STATE, enabling me to anticipate and counter law enforcement strategies during tense situations.

(iii) I am drawn to the challenge of leadership and am confident in my ability to uphold and expand the gang's influence, following in the footsteps of previous leaders to maintain our dominance in the city.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans: Here are my suggestions for enhancing the Roleplay level within The Bloods Gang:

(i) I aim to secure additional turf, striving towards achieving 100% territorial control, which will solidify our presence and bolster our reputation.

(ii) Leveraging the connections I've forged over the past year, I intend to recruit new members, enriching our ranks and strengthening our operations.

(iii) Alongside turf expansion, I will prioritize graffiti activities, ensuring that we maintain a prominent presence in this aspect of city life.

(iv) Educating gang members on server rules is paramount to smooth operations and seamless coordination, fostering a cohesive and compliant team.

(v) To increase the level of RP, I would like to increase criminal activities as much as possible to make sure that my gang doesn't look dead. It will be active.

I will be really grateful if my application gets selected for the interview. Thank You!

Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Shan Albertus

Player
The following participants were selected for The Bloods Leader Interview on March 23rd, 2024, at 18:00 IC Time.

Alan Zelensky | 93571 | alanzelensky

Thank you all for participating.

Irfu Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Shaikh Irfan Ali

2. Your age IRL
Ans:- 19
3. Time zone
Ans:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day
Ans:- 10 hours minimum
5. Your Discord
Ans:- _eren_x_
6. Your Nickname
Ans:- Irfu Pluxury
7. Your ID
Ans:- 101660

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ans:- Bloods Leader

Ans:- I want to become the Leader of "The Bloods" because I have a good experience in gangs in other RP Servers and know what to do at any specific situation.

2) I will try to make the gang members loyal with me and the gang. I will try to teach them RP Rules, Server rules and other rules so in future they will not get any type of warnings or punishments.

3)I will treat everyone equally and give their ranks what they deserve and ill see their progress and give them higher rank if they improve

Ans:- 1.As a leader ill say to my gang members that try to use proper RP And good communication among all members.
2.I will say them to give everyone a fair chance while robbing or whatever they are doing no matter HC is with them or not.
3.I will make sure that they are not stealing anything from the warehouse and ill try to make every HC Good in their weaknesses not just HCs also everyone under my Leadership so in future they will remember me as a Good, respectful and a Professional Leader.

Thank you everyone for reading my application
Warm Regards
Irfu Pluxury

halit can

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Halit
2. Your age IRL:18
3. Time zone(GMT+3)
4. Average online per day8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord:.cocuksube
6. Your Nickname:Fil Necati
7. Your ID:97033
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Bloods streets gang.
Becasue I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I want to embellish this with leadership. I want to offer a more active illegal environment and a more active role environment.I have a lot of gang experience, but I have never had anything like a leader in my life. My biggest dream and the only thing left in me is leadership. We believe that me and my team will overcome this task and have the most active term.I constantly check the logs, I will be a fair leader and I will not punish anyone unfairly.In this term, I will teach everyone how to do FZ raid, how to make store robery and how to manage a real gang. Everyone will learn that gang is not a toy.-i want to make the server more beautiful. I want to gather more people and have fun with them. I always try not to make mistakes, and when I see players making mistakes, I try to show them the right way. I will make this gang a gang that everyone wants to join.

First of all, illegal organizations are definitely not an environment where beginners can enter and just troll. Gangs are as important as legal organizations.

Secondly, it is not an environment where those who come to gangs can directly receive hc and take their friends. Deserving and active people should get hc. It would not be right to give hc to anyone they come across.

as the third, Gang has an important place in this project. I will never let these gangs use the name of our own interests

And finally, activity is the most important; the more active we are in a gang, the more active it will be in other orgs.

And I am in contact with other gangs to give an unforgettable experience. We are preparing again for an event that has happened once in this project. We will attack the government for an unforgettable experience. This will be the 2nd time in the history of the project. We will be in unity with other gangs.-

Ranking System
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Events Leader
10. Warlord
9. Murderer
8. Clapper
7. Wolf
6. Graffitist
5. Escobar
4. Shooter
3. Gangster
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Fil Necati

Last edited:

David Trisic

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - David
2. Your age - 15
3. Time zone - GMT+
4. Average online per day 6-8
5. Your discord - david2_8_1
6. Your Nickname - Escobar David
7. Your ID -146718
Additional information -
1. Leader of the
Bloods Street Gang

2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The Bloods Street Gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in blood street gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of Bloods Street Gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy in Bloods for 3 months on EN1 server and deputy in Ballas for a bit.

3. If i get leadership i will be implementing a thorough test to make sure everyone in the gang knows not only the ghetto rules but the general rules and event rules etc. I want to create specific groups throughout the gang, like a group of sprayers, a group of turfers, a group of event leaders and all the rigid high command that will help make sure the gang gets 0 warnings and makes it all the way too the top. When i was a kingpin in bloods i gave multiply opportunities to lower ranks to negotiate etc and to lead events under my supervision so they can shadow what i do and i can pass all of my knowledge onto them. I would give every person in the gang opportunities to make their way up the rankings of their specific group and from leader of their specific group up to high command. I expect high end results from the teams designated to specific areas.

Crazy HellFire

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: ANUJ
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 12 hours
5. Your Discord: anujgamer__48127
6.Your Nickname: Kabir HellFire
7.Your ID: 104783
Additional information
1. Leader of : Blood Street Gang
2. ⤵

➥I have been in Blood Street Gang before and have had high rank and have peoples trust.

➥make people understand the rules if they are new or old players.

➥I have also taken the gang threw events and kept people in line. but being fare to the people in the gang like handing pay outs and only
putting the gang money in equipment we are needing.

➥I will always be on to support and help with the gang in any way it is needed.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.⤵
I will be giving advice to people people that are in the gang or coming in and speak to every/most player in the gang to see if they have understanding. To the new/old players that will come across i will ask them if they know the rules of rp,ghetto and the events and if they don't i will tell them all the rules so they have no excuses if they do not comply with the rules.

Ranks :
16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Blood
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist