Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Parker

Wrong Punishment! Really?
Leader
1. Saad
2. 19
3. GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours per day
5. kingali47
6: Ali Parker
7. 82091

Additional information

1. Leader of : LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :

- First one, the cop RP is kind of dead, and as a leader I want to bring RP in the Organization. Where people will do proper RP and have fun in the orgs and reduce the crime in city.

- Second, I have spent multiple terms in LSPD and FIB, also NG so am aware of the rules and regulations, and how these organizations work. I have worked my way up from a Junior Agent in FIB and now have spent past 4 terms as COS and AC of LSPD (Before becoming an admin)

- Third, is the change i want to bring in the city, like people are afraid of the cops, and when they see one they don't even stop to talk to them, I want to arise a friendly relation between Citizens and Cops, but obviously, not with criminals.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Proper training will be my first approach, A well trained cadet is the one who can lead in the future. If you do not train the cadet in a good manner, RP cant be improved.
- Will add people who are active at night, because there is no Cops in the city in night time, which give a good advantage to criminals.
- Bonuses will be given to the best performers, either its a HC or a Patrol Officer, as it boosts there morale.
-Good Deputies and High Commands are another factor, who will help out the people who I have in the org, in a friendly way.

Wipp

Player
Player
Information
1. Kristians
2. 21
3. GMT+2
4. 8-10 h
5. wipp5901
6. Liam Blakstone
7. ID 11729
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
  • 2. I want to introduce more advanced role playing between police and civilians.take care of civil safety and compliance in the city and beyond.

• I want to help people as a civil servant and serve as security for everyone who needs it.

• I had experience on other servers as a police officer. I am very fond of role playing and I want to teach it to maybe others who may still have as much knowledge about it and show that it can also be really fun and interesting.

3. Wo improve roleplay we should focus on the small details like parking lots, speed limits, murderers and robberies and many other things. Introduce road signs. automatic repayment in parking lots for temporary maintenance in important places such as the goverment hospital and other places .

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1.Your name IRL: Nithish
2.Your age: 18
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 6-5
5.Your Discord: sergiomarquina07
6.Your Nickname: Nairobi Verlice
7 .Your ID : 135071

Leader of Los Santos Police Department

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
The organization I enjoy the most will remain LSPD because I really helped create a great term as deputy, I gained friendships and experiences. I tried to do the best and attracted people's support. I want to be a leader because I can do the same things as a leader Secondly, I can say that I am friendly and having this experience as a leader makes me perfect for this role. And I am disciplined and I want the legacy of the organization to remain the same since the first day I took the leadership of the organization. Thirdly , I think LSPD is a very important organization in this city because it offers the foundation for the security of the entire city and therefore it’s so crucial to all people as we would like our city safe from all forms of crime.
  1. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
My own organization needs more officers who would use RP commands and people who can smoothly run RP; for instance, someone being told his/her rights, taking medical requests, handcuffed arrests. i will make sure that my hcs are ready for it if I become a leader. Also, I will be always following through the tasks and events of the organization as well as assisting in involving LSPD. Besides, I will remind LSPD staff about the importance of their bodycams and its need to be working while they are on duty and I will urge my IAs to check it. Moreover, becoming close friends with other leaders to improve the city’s conditions is an option, so doing what is required from me for the protection of the city by putting into practice such actions or events that organizations have to do. Departments are going to be created inside the LSPD. The heads of such departments will be people who have been law enforcement officers before. I will control them all myself and my deputies, that is those who were chairmen or vice-chairmen in the past, will be the best person among anyone else after me. They are very prepared for this now. In case I go on leave or I am not available they become the most powerful individuals within my absence. I will ensure participation in all events for which I am responsible in my organisation. LR 1.9 included. I will show the power of the police department to the whole city at all the events that LSPD has to do. Because I already did this during my term as deputy. and I will do it again. I will ensure that everyone in my organization does their best to keep RP at the top.
  1. Chain of Command within my term: 30.Chief of Police
    29.Deputy Chief of Police
    28.Chief of Staff
    27.Commander (HOD)
    26.Captain (DHOD)
    25.Lieutenant (Supervisor)
    24.Superintendent HIGH COMMAND
    23.Lead Detective
    22.Senior Detective
    21.Detective III
    20.Detective II
    19.Detective I
    18.Master Sergeant
    17.Senior Sergeant
    16.Sergeant
    15.Master Corporal
    14.Senior Corporal
    13.Corporal
    12.Master Patrol Officer
    11.Senior Patrol Officer II
    10.Senior Patrol Officer I
    9.Patrol Officer V
    8.Patrol Officer IV
    7.Patrol Officer III
    6.Patrol Officer II
    5.Patrol Officer I
    4.Parking Enforcement Officer
    3.Rookie
    2.Cadet 1.

Janitor Departments
    Human Resources ( Combined with Internal affairs)
    Public Relations
    S.W.A.T (Reformed)
    Parking Enforcement
    IB (Intelligence Bureau)

Thank you for reading my application have a great day!

Give one small chance in interview

❤️
    Ex Deputy Of Bloods
    ❤️
    💛
    Ex Vagos Deputy
    💛
    💜
    Ex Ballas Deputy
    💜
    💛
    Ex Deputy Of Vagos
    💛
    🚨
    Ex LSPD Assistant Chief
    🚨
    🚨
    Ex SAHP Assistant Chief
    🚨
    🚨
    Ex MOS OF DOT
    🚨
    🚨
    Ex Cos Of FIB
    🚨

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Arena boyzz#4102
6. Your Nickname - Desi Rishabh
7. Your ID - 91886

Additional information

1. Leader of

download.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. I started my journey in the city two years ago when I joined as a doc officer. After working in the doc for some time, I got transferred to the fib. I gained a lot of experience in the fib, rising through the ranks to the high command. With multiple experiences under my belt, that help me a lot as LSPD leader.

B. I aim to create a vibrant and enjoyable atmosphere at the LSPD by arranging bonuses, events, and contests to keep morale high and maintain interest among the team. It's about fostering a sense of camaraderie and excitement.

C. Fancy titles aren't my focus; what's important is ensuring every member of the LSPD feels valued and appreciated. I'm dedicated to building a warm and encouraging setting where everyone has the opportunity to thrive.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

A. Set up a good stable and strict hierarchy in games so that new players are properly supervised.

B. Before recruiting a new member, ask them several questions related to the regulation about a legal orgs.

C. I would also aim to achieve a maximum of RP scene as LSPD whether it be hostage situation or Robbery of 24/7 or Gunstore Robbery and etc.

D. Every good move of the Officer will be rewarded in the form of money and promotion to a higher rank.

Last edited:

Tommy Specterr

Player
Information :
1. Your name IRL
-> Gurpreet
2. Your age
-> 20
3. Time zone
-> GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
-> 10:00 to end of the subs 0:00 | takes some breaks in between that time
5. Your Discord
laddisangha
6. Your Nickname
-> Tommy Specter
7. Your ID
-> 97630
Additional information:

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I would like to be the of LSPD as I believe I have the experience to uphold and maintain the level of RP that LSPD can do, LSPD has the potential to bring GREAT RP into this server and think I'm the best guy to do so, LSPD has had many great leaders in there time and i believe i can bring a new set of eyes to the ORG with some intresting things.

• I have been in many ORGS in the past year playing Grand RP , From a Private in NG and Rookie in LSPD and working hard and climbing the ranks . I believe with this experiences I will be able to adhere to any and all situations and ranks and make it a comfortable experience for all.

• And from my past experience i will be always with LEO orgs and preety much active to learn everything and i had seen lot of things in lspd so that might be changed and always take cares of your officers and gave importance to them so its might be a fun term with strict rules.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organisation:

so i need to encouraging the units to do more Proactive policing rather than inactive policing by this i mean trying to get LSPD more involved in the city and the peoples lives and actually preventing crime rather than just, I will also take care of the people's needs.

My biggest change is making there be only one primary division. I believe focusing efforts on both patrolling and towing creates more activity in the city. It also helps clear up congestion and keep the cities safer, especially from the often reckless drivers the city streets experience. I will create an effective bonus program that encourages positive activities within the department. You should be rewarded for doing your duties.

And i wants to add something new for promotions for that we will be set targets for all ranks below High commands and when they compleate that from the confirmation of High commands they will be promoted to the next rank with a bonus amount and it was more intresting to complete the tasks and help for fair promotions.

Ishgun

Youngest LSPD Leader maybe?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ishgun
2. Your age - 15 (Please do not consider my age as a reason for rejection, I might be 15 years old but my maturity level is of an average adult)
3. Time zone - +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7-9 Hours per day
5. Your Discord - ishgun
6. Your Nickname - Ace Rogers
7. Your ID - 100943
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I want to lead the LSPD to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the city. I can implement effective tactics and use my brain to reduce crime and keep our neighborhoods safe.
  • I aim to inspire both the officers and the public to work hard in LSPD and support LSPD. I will make sure the public and my officers trust me and work together for a safe Los Santos.
  • I aim to improve both professional advancement and personal growth for our officers. By prioritizing their development and well-being, it will strengthen the capacity to serve the community with excellence.

• Encourage the officers to protect the city as it is their family.
  • Host events like ghetto patrol or bike races to build trust and make the citizens excited.
  • Work with other orgs and community organizations to reduce crimes.
  • I plan to increase the number of officers on duty at a time and make the term successful.
  • Making sure than not guilty people dont go to prison by giving good training to new officers.
By focusing on these areas, I can make the LSPD work towards building stronger relationships with the community, improving public safety, and increasing trust and confidence in law enforcement.

Departments
Internal Affairs - The Internal Affairs Department, my personal favourite department due to it being the backbone of the organisation. Makes sure that organisation runs smoothly in the background by keeping check off the logs, backgrounds, licences, etc.
Human Resources - The Human Resource Department is the training department which makes sure that all new officers are trained in a proper way and don't make mistakes. They also manage hiring people.
S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics is the department which busts cannabis does security operations and make sure to kill criminals ASAP.
Traffic Enforcement - This is the normal department which gives fines, arrests people and tows away vehicles.
Detective - This department may use a type of organisation clothes which don't have LSPD written on them and try to blend into the public to catch criminals.

Ranks
30. Commissioner of Police
29. Deputy Commissioner of Police
28. Assistant Commissioner of Police
27. Chief Operating Officers
26. District Attorney
25. Divisional Chief
24. Sub-Divisional Chief
===================
HIGH-COMMANDS
===================
23. Supervisory Division Agent
22. Superintendent
21. Inspector
20. Captain III
19. Captain II
18. Captain I
17. Lieutenant III
16. Lieutenant II
15. Lieutenant I
14. Seargent III
13. Seargent II
12. Seargent I
11. Corporal III
10. Corporal II
9. Corporal
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie 2
4. Rookie 1
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

Last edited:

lexi malon

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Muhmmad ahmad

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT

4. Average online per day

5 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord

leximalon1_12146

6. Your Nickname

molan

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of. ( LSPD )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I have worked as a deputy leader of LSPD in EN 3 and i know what is important for an org to grow
and LSPD is the back bone of the city . it is and Important ORG and plays and important part . wheater on city roads . Clear it from cars parked illigale . It plays and important part in protecting the lifes of citizens and city. So i will make the best and the newest ways of doing Rp. and i will also make towing and important part of it.

2) Example ORG

I want LSPD to be best in undercover
I want LSPD to be superior in raids
I want LSPD to be Perfect in RP
I want LSPD to be Elite in structure
I want LSPD to be Killer in response

3) Improvement in departments

AS you all know . The most important departments of an org are IA and HR. These departments plays an Important in the sucess of an org . These are important in there own way. IA is important because it keeps and org in check in balence and makes sure it is working good. If i got the chance of becoming an leader of this org . I will focaus on this and check that everyone is working good and they are not braking any rules . AND to make sure that they have a bodycam. Because if you dont have one it will make you have problems in city and also in OCC. And i will also Focaus on HR because a team is a good team when it knows what is he doing . I will make sure that my HR team is doing good and training the future of the Org in the perfect way.

Importance

1. I am deeply passionate about the goals and values of this organization and believe that my leadership can help further its mission.

2. I possess the necessary leadership skills and experience that can contribute to the growth and success of the organization. I have a proven track record of leading teams effectively and achieving results.

3. I am dedicated to creating a positive and inclusive work environment where team members feel valued, motivated, and empowered to reach their full potential. I believe that strong leadership is essential in cultivating a thriving organizational culture.

1. Training and Development:

Provide regular training sessions for members to enhance their roleplaying skills, such as communication, decision-making, and conflict resolution. Offer workshops or simulations to practice realistic scenarios that officers may encounter in their roles.

2. Clear Role Expectations:
Clearly define the roles and responsibilities of each member within the organization. Ensure that everyone understands their duties and how they contribute to the overall success of the team. This clarity can help members immerse themselves more effectively in their roles during roleplay scenarios.

3. Feedback and Evaluation:
Encourage constructive feedback from members after roleplay sessions to identify areas for improvement. Provide feedback on performance and offer guidance on how to enhance roleplaying skills. Regular evaluations can help track progress and motivate members to strive for continuous improvement.

4. I have some other very important Improvement which i will do it in pratical. Or only share it with the curator of the org

EXAMPLE RANKS

1. Cadet

2. Officer Trainee

3. Officer

4. Senior Officer

5. Corporal

6. Sergeant

7. Staff Sergeant

8. Master Sergeant

9. Lieutenant

10. Captain

11. Major

12. SWAT officer

13. SWAT team leader

14. SWAT commissioner

15. Commissioner

16. Deputy Commissioner

17. Inspector

18. Detective

19. Detective Sergeant

20. Detective Lieutenant

21. Detective Captain

22. Detective Major

23. Detective Deputy Chief

24. Detective Assistant Chief

25. Detective Chief of Police

26. Detective Commissioner

27. SWAT chief

28 Deputy Chief

29. Assistant Chief

30. Chief of Police

Thanks for reading peace out.

John fin

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL - Shivateja
2. Your age - 15
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 8-9 hrs
5. Your Discord - JohnnFinn
6. Your Nickname - John Finn
7. Your ID - 311

Additional Information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

I am writing to express my interest in the leadership role within the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD). As a dedicated and experienced member of LSPD, I believe that my qualifications, commitment, and vision align with the organization's goals. Here are three reasons why I am seeking to lead this organization:

1. I have been a loyal member of LSPD for for a long time. My substantial experience as a member gives me insights into how to effectively lead and address the organization's needs. My experience within the organization has equipped me with a deep understanding of the inner workings and its unique challenges.

2. During previous terms, I observed that LSPD occasionally struggled to maintain an adequate number of units for events and faced ongoing activity issues. I am dedicated to ensuring the organization remains active at all times. This will involve appointing department heads based on their experience and their ability to ensure activity across all time zones. Special attention will be given to their competence in conducting special operations and maintaining composure during stressful situations. I plan to incentivize active units by introducing a bonus scheme, thus encouraging them to come on duty. Hosting regular events, training sessions, and activities will further keep our members engaged and deter them from leaving the organization due to boredom or inactivity.

3. Having previously served as the a high command in LSPD, FIB and SAHP. I am experienced in handling internal issues within an organization. I will work tirelessly to maintain the high level of activity within LSPD. I will ensure that the Human Resources department is led by a dedicated and active individual, as this is one of the pivotal departments within the organization. Open recruitment will be conducted at least three times per week, and I will have qualified staff who can take control of the department when I am not available. To ensure discipline and adherence to rules, strict penalties will be imposed on units that fail to follow the regulations.

3. Advice for Improving RolePlay within the Organization:

1. Maintaining constant radio contact is essential for transmitting critical information. I will emphasize the importance of effective communication and will encourage all members to develop high proficiency in radio operations. This will enhance the professionalism and coordination of the organization.

2. Introducing certifications, such as heavy weapon usage or specialized skills, can create engaging role-playing experiences. These certifications will not only provide members with new challenges but also contribute to the organization's overall skill level and capabilities.

3. To operate smoothly and engage in a rich role-playing experience, it is crucial to establish positive relationships with other entities. I am committed to fostering strong ties with LSPD, enhancing the role-play experience for both our organizations.

4. My Proposed Departments in LSPD:

1. HR - Human Resources
2. IA - Internal Affairs
3. PE - Parking Enforcement
4. S.W.A.T - Special Weapon and Tactics
5. UC - Undercover

5. Ranking System:

Ranking systems play a crucial role in maintaining order and recognizing dedication. I propose the following ranking system for LSPD:

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Assistant Chief of Police
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. Commander
24. Supervisor
23. Superintendent
22. Captain
21. Major
20. Senior Lieutenant
19. Lieutenant
18. Commissioner
17. Senior Inspector
16. Inspector
15. Master Corporal
14. Senior Corporal
13. Corporal
12. Master Sergeant
11. Senior Sergeant
10. Sergeant
9. Master Patrol Officer
8. Senior Patrol Officer
7. Patrol Officer III
6. Patrol Officer II
5. Patrol Officer I
4. Rookie
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

I am excited to have the opportunity to lead LSPD to new heights, and I look forward to your consideration. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

John Finn

Last edited:

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Server Administrator
Applications for LSPD Leaders are now CLOSED
The following players have been selected for LSPD Leader interviews at 17:00 Server Time on (Thursday 28th of March )

Ali Parker (82091) - kingali47
Rocky Federal (96586) - suhil
Mithat (81804) - greez27

Thank You to All For Applying and Best Wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom