Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Dean Winchester

Player
Player
1. Dean Grate
2. 14
3. pacific time zone
4. 9 to 10 on week days and 15 to 20 on weekends
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Winchester
Additional information
1. Here are some reasons I want to be the leader of LSPD
  • In English server 1 I was high command. I have strong understanding of LSPD's systems, departments, and Rp. This experience will help me be successful .
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for a few months, Been playing on bunch of different communities within these Months I have gained a lot of experience.
2. Why I want to be a leader of this specific organization is to Bring Justice to the people of the city by bringing in criminals and fining people who aren't following rules of the city like parking in the emergency area and help raid Gangs/black market
3. Doing Rp arrests like saying I'm going to put you in cuffs or watch your head while putting someone in the Car and saying sir I'm going to Grab your arm

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Ali
2. 22
3. Uk
4. 3 to 4hrs
5. Yung Ali Gaming#2960
6. Pablo Ali
7. N/A
Additional information
1. Leader of LPSD
2. I want to be leader of LSPD as I was in LSPD from the start of server 1 and have a excellent understanding of how LSPD is meant to operate. I also feel that have the correct skillsets needed in order to lead LSPD and enable it to be the best it can be. Also, I want to be leader of LSPD as I want to unlock the capabilities the org has in terms of RP situations.
3. My advice for improving roleplay within the organisation would be to ensure all officers are performing at a high standard and adhere to the rules of the city. Create good roleplay scenarios with gangs of the city by co - ordinating with the other state orgs. Ensure those with less experience are given adequate training to fulfil their duties. Ensure those who do follow the rules of the city within the org are dealt with accordingly. Ensure communication with the other state orgs are open and there is no divide between any particular org.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Information:

1. Your name IRL
: Ethan Rovansky

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone:
EST (GMT -5)

4. Average online per day: 5hours

5. Your Discord: Feef#0918

6. Your Nickname: Ethan Murphy

7. Your ID: 203

Additional information:

1. Leader of
LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

a)
To start off the first reason i would like to join LSPD is because i possess something that many others do not, experience, work, and on-duty hours as law enforcement officers. Starting around May, i was a police officer for about one month, which provided me with a lot of experience going through the ranks of trainee all the way to a senior officer. After this, for about 80 days I worked in the SAHP Police department, which gave me a fortunate opportunity to cover the spectrum of both Police Organizations. After seeing my hard work, I was reached out to for a job offer to become the Lieutenant of FTO, within the LSPD. I have since come to rise through the ranks, to my current position as Deputy Chief of Police. I've come to realize the types of people you meet, and with countless successful interviews and applications I've reviewed, its given me amazing peoples skills. I have the ability to adapt to the situations and i possess leadership qualities, as seen i was running a vital part of the department. This gives me an edge over my rivals, and enhances my ability to perform my duties as an LSPD Officer.

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when i become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans. In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions like Detectives, Swat, Fto and Patrol Division. With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high RP, and fun.

c) Thirdly I want to be the leader of the LSPD because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization

My advices to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge about the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to be rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test in order to move on from Cadet to trainee, that tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I myself organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, that would not only make it easier for cadets, but easier for the Ftos in charge of the academy.

PS: I have been the leader of LSPD previously in the English Server #1

Bear Kennedy

Player
Player
Information
1. Keith Tinnel
2. 22
3. EST
4. 8+
5. Crixxis#9163
6. Bear Kennedy
7. N/A
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. There's multiple reason would I would love to be the head of LSPD, but we will go over the most important ones.
I would like to see the LSPD return to their former state, when I first joined the server last year LSPD patrols were everywhere, and officers were seen regularly. No one was afk'd out front of the HQ nor running or dancing outside. I think that I could bring real structure back to the LSPD in the new city and keep everything as professional as can be.

I have been in LSPD, SS, and most recently FIB. The way that the FIB is structured is exactly how I would like to see the LSPD ran. We all still have fun, but when it comes to business everyone is serious. When someone needs help at DOC, we have a unit there immediately, if another officer needs help, we rush to help them. I would like to see the LSPD more active in general, and not just coming to events for the bonus.

My last reason is because I truly believe I can run one of the best LSPD's the city has seen. I have met many people throughout my time in the first city, and I believe that with their help LSPD will truly be on TOP. We will welcome new recruits with open arms, and show them what it truly means to protect Los Santos.

3. My advice to increase the level of roleplay is to truly embrace being a protector of Los Santos. Toxicity is not needed anywhere in the city. If someone asks my officers a questions I want them to answer as kindly and as accurately as possible. I want officers to actually respond to police calls, and not just ignore a citizen in need. Verbal communication should also be stressed when arresting any suspect or getting them into DOC.

DOCTORLOL

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Avishay
2. 34
3. jmt +2
4. 4-12 hores
5. DOCTOR#9547
6. DOCTORLOL
7. no ID yet

NO LEADER - JUST A FOLLOWER

Bigi

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL
: Ethan Rovansky

3. Time zone:
EST (GMT -5)

4. Average online per day: 5hours

5. Your Discord: Feef#0918

6. Your Nickname: Ethan Murphy

7. Your ID: 203

Additional information:

1. Leader of
LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

a)
To start off the first reason i would like to join LSPD is because i possess something that many others do not, experience, work, and on-duty hours as law enforcement officers. Starting around May, i was a police officer for about one month, which provided me with a lot of experience going through the ranks of trainee all the way to a senior officer. After this, for about 80 days I worked in the SAHP Police department, which gave me a fortunate opportunity to cover the spectrum of both Police Organizations. After seeing my hard work, I was reached out to for a job offer to become the Lieutenant of FTO, within the LSPD. I have since come to rise through the ranks, to my current position as Deputy Chief of Police. I've come to realize the types of people you meet, and with countless successful interviews and applications I've reviewed, its given me amazing peoples skills. I have the ability to adapt to the situations and i possess leadership qualities, as seen i was running a vital part of the department. This gives me an edge over my rivals, and enhances my ability to perform my duties as an LSPD Officer.

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when i become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans. In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions like Detectives, Swat, Fto and Patrol Division. With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high RP, and fun.

c) Thirdly I want to be the leader of the LSPD because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

My advices to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge about the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to be rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test in order to move on from Cadet to trainee, that tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I myself organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, that would not only make it easier for cadets, but easier for the Ftos in charge of the academy.

PS: I have been the leader of LSPD previously in the English Server #1
Lol you are not 16 mate you 14 stop lying to admins

Luke Mayt

Luke Mayt
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
INFORMATION

1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 5 Hours on weekdays, 12 on weekends.
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Mayt
7. Server is not open yet.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of LSPD

2. I want to be the leader of LSPD as on eng 1 LSPD was always the worst organization out of the 3 legal organizations (FIB, LSPD, AND SAHP). I want to change this and here are my ideas on how I'm going to do this.

ALL OF MY POINTS HERE LINK IN WITH QUESTION 3

Firstly, I'm going to make the interview process much stricter than it was on eng 1. All you had to do was get all the questions right and then boom you were in. The interview questions were always the same and were really easy to answer. Just because someone gets the interview stage right doesn't mean they should be accepted. There is a lot more to say on this but I will say it in the RP part.

Secondly, I'm going to focus on the training part of LSPD, on eng 1 it was always bad and easy to pass, I want to change this. You could pass the training with ease.

There were a lot of issues with people being High Command as soon as they join as they know the leader.

Last edited:

Bhaskar Bose

Bhaskar Bose
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Sayanhya Das
GMT+5:30
3-5 hrs
Officialzoro#1036
David tenfour

I want to be leader of LSPD as I was in LSPD from the start of server 1 and have a excellent understanding of how LSPD is meant to operate. I also feel that have the correct skillsets needed in order to lead LSPD and enable it to be the best it can be. Also, I want to be leader of LSPD as I want to unlock the capabilities the org has in terms of RP situations.
3. My advice for improving roleplay within the organisation would be to ensure all officers are performing at a high standard and adhere to the rules of the city. Create good roleplay scenarios with gangs of the city by co - ordinating with the other state orgs. Ensure those with less experience are given adequate training to fulfil their duties. Ensure those who do follow the rules of the city within the org are dealt with accordingly. Ensure communication with the other state orgs are open and there is no divide between any particular org.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 18
3. EST
4. 10 Hours
5. .ethan#0001
6. Ethan Versace
7. 91

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
- Leader of the LSPD
- The main reason I want to be leader of the LSPD is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been captain of LSPD and have also been in FIB and was Deputy Head Of Secret Service in government. I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.
- Another reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also love the LSPD as it was the first ever legal org that I joined coming into the server and I think I can help it reach its max potential. I have already thought about newer ranks that I would implant and how I could make sure everyone is doing there best.
- Last but not least I want to be the leader of LSPD because I feel like there are a lot of bias leaders and I cannot stand that and want everything to be fair and for everyone to feel fair.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- What I would do to make sure the rp is better within the org is make sure everyone turns on there bodycam in the beginning of the shift and post the bodycam logs in the discord.
- I would make sure when they are cuffing and processing a criminal they would have to submit a log with bodycam proof of everything that happened so we could see them correctly rply cuff and jail someone.
- I would also implant a system where anyone high command (lieutenant) and above would have to go on a ride along with every officer to make sure there rp is great and make sure they are doing everything proper and by the books.
- When they are being interviewed they would have a ic and ooc interview to make sure they know all the rules thoroughly and can actually rp properly.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 16

3. UK (GMT+1

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Yusufff#1115

6. Droppa Eights

7. 926

Additional information

Leader of ‘LSPD'

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the 'LSPD' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for those who want criminals put behind bars. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the legal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to work, and my job as the leader will open up new chances for a lot of individuals.

2. Another reason I wish to manage this organisation is that I have a broad understanding of legal matters. I've been a part of numerous legal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'LSPD' will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in a number of different orgs, giving me insight into how leadership functions. (I was a lieutenant in the Detective division and most recently the senior officer in the Detective division, as well as a member of the National Guard) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of legal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘LSPD’ leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how a legal org should be run and what ‘LSPD’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; instead, they'll be on patrol, at events, responding to local and globals. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
The Following Players are selected for the LSPD Leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Sunday 7th November.

1. Pablo Ali (Yung Ali Gaming#2960)

2. Ethan Murphy (Feef#0918)

3. Bear Kennedy (Crixxis#9163)

4. Droppa Eights (Yusufff#1115)

Applications for LSPD Leader is now CLOSED

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Javon
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID: 2295

1. Leader of...LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): 1. I was in LSPD in ENG 1 & 2 and I had made it to lieutenant of FTO and was really enjoying the police work in the city and being able to do what I can to make the city safer. 2. I have previous leadership experience being the leader of a family in grand and from being a leader on a FiveM city before migrating to RAGEMP. 3. I’ve thought about applying for leader before but wasnt sure if I was prepared, but over my time of staying around the city and getting to meet new people and have time to get used to city I think I am ready now as I have seen what I must do as a leader, I’ve heard what it’s like being leader and I’ve gotten comfortable around the city to the point I feel like I could certainly handle being leader of this organization and I have plans in mind to keep the org running smoothly and not get disbanded

To improve roleplay if I become leader of the org I will implement a very organized and constantly updated roster for all people in the LSPD. I will also make sure that all members of my org will be required to read the city rules before applying and they will be tested on some of these questions before being accepted into the org. I will also create a updated patrol map for all officers as I know newer players in the city may not no ghetto limits and to prevent from breaking any rules and getting warnings I will make sure my officers are fully aware of where they are allowed to patrol and not. I would like to be able to host more realistic LEO events as well for example, traffic checkpoints around the city to check for warrants and possibly find illegal drugs/guns. I will also make sure to have my officers active around the city and patrolling rather than sitting around while crimes are being committed.

Jacques Wolf

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Kieran

2. Your age- 16

3. Time zone- GMT

4. Average online per day- 4-6 Weekdays 5-8 hours on weekends

5. Your Discord- SAdOZZY#4278

6. Your Nickname- Jacqueline wolf

7. Your ID-3156

Additional information

Leader of the Los Santos Police Department

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I feel like that I can actually make a change within the atmosphere of the state and make PD what it can be. My plans are simple improve their skills and push past their limits, I will improve the RP, I will improve their reputation and expirations of the PD to the eyes of the public. I will be what PD needs, a strong leader who knows what is doing. I have prior experience in PD in this one and the other and with this experience I feel like that I will be able to be good enough to become the chief of police. I have High Command experience as a Swat Major, Lieutenant of Patrol and Captain of FTO also adding that I have 6 months (OOC) dedicated to PD only in the other city.

I feel like the current ranking system is too plain and it needs an update. I will update the current system and upgrade it with extra ranks
and maybe extra divisions for the people to choose from and add some RP within the department. Its time for PD to have an update. Here are some ideas that is most likely to come during my term (if I get it)
-Commander of Staff
-Commander
-Security division

As I said before, I feel capable for the responsibility of being what I know I can be. I wanna teach the officer of the law to be respectful, helpful and being what a officer should be, protecting the citizens. I want to the people of Los Santos to feel safe in the city. I want to fill and accomplishments for PD and for the city to feel safe.

Improving the officers actions because no-one will be able to contain someone and make them do everything they need to do but try and improve their understanding of the PD and city rules. As I said before that I am going to be making more opportunities for PD officers and more ranks so then they can get ranked up a bit more. I will be keeping documents of arrest and fines (optional) to keep a track on what people are doing within the department, why is it optional? Because it proves to me and the rest of the High command that the person took his time and filled out the forum and that may lead him closer to his promotion. I will make PD an enjoyable experience for both Legal and illegal.

I hope for the best for the future of the LSPD

Dean Winchester

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Dean Grate
2. 16
3. pacific time zone
4. 11 on week days and 17 to 20 on weekends
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Winchester
Additional information
  • In English server 1 I was high command. I have strong understanding of LSPD's systems, departments, and Rp. This experience will help me be successful and make sure lspd runs smoothly I also was high command in server 2.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for a few months
2. Why I want to be a leader of this specific organization is to Bring Justice to the people of the city by bringing in criminals and to make lspd great again and have everyone go to events and represent lspd as the citys finests.
3. Try to stay as IC as possible. Only call for help if really needed and its become ooc

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LSPD Leader Interview at 22:00 Sever Time on Monday, 22nd November.

1. Jay Gumball (wocpint#6969)

2. Jacqueline Wolf (SAdOZZY#4278)

Applications for LSPD Leader is now CLOSED

Dean Winchester

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Dean Grate
2. 16
3. PST
4. 10-15 hours
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Dxc
7. 1712
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why I want to become the lead of this organization is to make lspd a place where if u need help like someone stole ur car we will try to find it for u and bust the person who stole the car I want lspd to be know as a great org I feel like i could do this also i would add more divisions like a drugs task force and add watch commanders to watch over divisions to make sure there doing there jobs right and they will report directly to me also I was Lieutenant of fto and Lieutenant of detectives and i have been in every division so i know how they should be running and what the standard should be I have been in lspd for the past few months going through the ranks so i have like i said before a good understanding on what the standard for lspd should be.
3. My advice for improving RolePlay level in organization is to roleplay everything also i will be making a warning system in like when u first break roleplay or any other rule there will be a warning if it happens again there will be a derank and if u do it again then u will get terminated from the org also i will be making a arrest or fine log which will help get rank ups by showing all the good work u have been doing making it easier to get a rank up and i would get training like negotiation training for all officers that would like to come to them so they all know what to do in a situation at a store robbery.

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Ahaan Jain

2. Your age: 26

3. Time zone: India Standard Time (IST) (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 6hours

5. Your Discord: BAD_BEAST#4252

6. Your Nickname: AJ Richman

7. Your ID: 1122

Additional information:

1. Leader of

Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

a) To start off the first reason i would like to join LSPD is because i possess something that many others do not, experience, work, and on-duty hours as law enforcement officers. Starting around May, i was a police officer for about one month, which provided me with a lot of experience going through the ranks of trainee all the way to a senior officer. After this, for about 40 days I worked in the SAHP Police department, which gave me a fortunate opportunity to cover the spectrum of both Police Organizations. After seeing my hard work, I was reached out to for a job offer to become the Lieutenant of FTO, within the LSPD. I have since come to rise through the ranks, to my current position as Deputy Chief of Police. I've come to realize the types of people you meet, and with countless successful interviews and applications I've reviewed, its given me amazing peoples skills. I have the ability to adapt to the situations and i possess leadership qualities, as seen i was running a vital part of the department. This gives me an edge over my rivals, and enhances my ability to perform my duties as an LSPD Officer.

b) I have been in LSPD, SS, and most recently FIB. The way that the FIB is structured is exactly how I would like to see the LSPD ran. We all still have fun, but when it comes to business everyone is serious. When someone needs help at DOC, we have a unit there immediately, if another officer needs help, we rush to help them. I would like to see the LSPD more active in general, and not just coming to events for the bonus.

c) I want to become leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when i become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans. In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions like Detectives, Swat, Fto and Patrol Division. With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high RP, and fun.

d) I want to be the leader of the LSPD because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

e) My last reason is because I truly believe I can run one of the best LSPD's the city has seen. I have met many people throughout my time in the first city, and I believe that with their help LSPD will truly be on TOP. We will welcome new recruits with open arms, and show them what it truly means to protect Los Santos.

My advices to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge about the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to be rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test in order to move on from Cadet to trainee, that tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I myself organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, that would not only make it easier for cadets, but easier for the Ftos in charge of the academy. Also to increase the level of roleplay is to truly embrace being a protector of Los Santos. Toxicity is not needed anywhere in the city. If someone asks my officers a questions I want them to answer as kindly and as accurately as possible. I want officers to actually respond to police calls, and not just ignore a citizen in need. Verbal communication should also be stressed when arresting any suspect or getting them into DOC.

I hope for the best for the future of the LSPD

Thanks for giving your precious time to read my application

~REGARD EX-NG LT.CLONEL , EX-HEAD OF EMS , EX-DIRECTOR OF USSS , EX-SWAT PATROL
AJ RICHMAN IN EN02 AND MrAJ RICHMAN IN EN01

Last edited:

angelo ponch

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Waleed Mhamad

3. Time zone: ‎14:30 - 20:00(UTC+2)‎

4. Average online per day: 7hours

5. Your Discord: STRIKE#9588

6. Your Nickname:Angelo Ponch

7. Your ID: 1591

Additional information
  • In English server 1 I was high command. I have strong understanding of LSPD's systems, departments, and Rp. This experience will help me be successful and make sure lspd runs smoothly I also was high command in server 2.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for a few months
2. Why I want to be a leader of this specific organization is to Bring Justice to the people of the city by bringing in criminals and to make lspd great again and have everyone go to events and represent lspd as the citys finests.
3. Try to stay as IC as possible. Only call for help if really needed and its become ooc

DenWizard

Player
Player
Information
1. Denzel
2. 22
3. EST (GMT -5)
4. 6 - 9 Hours Per Day
5. DenWizard#8330
6. Den Wizard
7. 761

Additional information

Leader Of LSPD

1. I take roleplay seriously and would like to implement my roleplay techniques on all my members to help this server grow and make sure that they don't break any rules to prevent warnings from being given to the organization. I see many people in different organizations not RPing and I want to make sure that everyone around me RPs properly and most importantly follows the rules.

2. I have good leadership qualities. When speaking on leadership a few things have to come into play and that's communication, personality management, humility, patience and open mindedness. I've been a leader of a 200 plus family n got us to be top 5 in the entire city. So being the leader of LSPD wouldn't be overwhelming as I'm use to dealing with a lot of people.

3. To give new players the best Experience. Have a Department were we have fun. But keep a level of strict professionalism so everyone will enjoy and fun with the RP.

The roleplay will be enhanced, relations between organizations will be enhanced. I am someone who is very strict on RP and strongly dislike the non necessary OOC actions/talking, if I do get this position I will ensure everyone understands the expectations and rules of this server and be there to assist anyone who has questions on rules or how to RP diverse situations out. We are\ guys who are there to RP and not just shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom