Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Winchester

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Waleed Mhamad

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: ‎14:30 - 20:00(UTC+2)‎

4. Average online per day: 7hours

5. Your Discord: STRIKE#9588

6. Your Nickname:Angelo Ponch

7. Your ID: 1591

Additional information
1. Here are some reasons I want to be the leader of LSPD
  • In English server 1 I was high command. I have strong understanding of LSPD's systems, departments, and Rp. This experience will help me be successful and make sure lspd runs smoothly I also was high command in server 2.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for a few months
2. Why I want to be a leader of this specific organization is to Bring Justice to the people of the city by bringing in criminals and to make lspd great again and have everyone go to events and represent lspd as the citys finests.
3. Try to stay as IC as possible. Only call for help if really needed and its become ooc

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Tucker
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- PST
4. Average online per day- 6 to 8
5. Your Discord Lumpia#2454
6. Your Nickname Timothy Franco
7. Your ID 445
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1: I have good leadership skills- I want to make sure everyone feels welcomed! I dont ever leave anyone out! I lead by example if I dont want people doing bad things I wont do it myself. I always wanted to lead a org. I will make sure everyone is following server standards and standards within the org.
2: I am strict with RP, I dont ever wanna risk my org getting a strike. I will take action if anyone breaks rules.
3: I wanna create and fun and professional environment. My org will be sooo fun and we will have some good RP interactions between SAHP and FIB
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will improve the drone usage to RP it out using /me "taking drone out of trunk, and launching it' and the /do action to where it launches. I will improve issuing tickets RP with having to look for the serial number of the car using /me and /do too find out who the car belongs too rather then just flexing G on it and looking on at car info. I want to improve this type of stuff. I also want to improve the proper undercover work within the Division ill create in LSPD. I will make the RP good and fun!!

Jacques Wolf

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Kieran

2. Your age- 16

3. Time zone- GMT

4. Average online per day- 4-6 Weekdays 5-8 hours on weekends

5. Your Discord- SAdOZZY#4278

6. Your Nickname- Jacqueline wolf

7. Your ID-3156

Additional information

Leader of the Los Santos Police Department

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I feel like that I can actually make a change within the atmosphere of the state and make PD what it can be. My plans are simple improve their skills and push past their limits, I will improve the RP, I will improve their reputation and expirations of the PD to the eyes of the public. I will be what PD needs, a strong leader who knows what is doing. I have prior experience in PD in this one and the other and with this experience I feel like that I will be able to be good enough to become the chief of police. I have High Command experience as a Swat Major, Lieutenant of Patrol and Captain of FTO also adding that I have 6 months (OOC) dedicated to PD only in the other city.

I feel like the current ranking system is too plain and it needs an update. I will update the current system and upgrade it with extra ranks
and maybe extra divisions for the people to choose from and add some RP within the department. Its time for PD to have an update. Here are some ideas that is most likely to come during my term (if I get it)
-Commander of Staff
-Commander
-Security division

As I said before, I feel capable for the responsibility of being what I know I can be. I wanna teach the officer of the law to be respectful, helpful and being what a officer should be, protecting the citizens. I want to the people of Los Santos to feel safe in the city. I want to fill and accomplishments for PD and for the city to feel safe.

Improving the officers actions because no-one will be able to contain someone and make them do everything they need to do but try and improve their understanding of the PD and city rules. As I said before that I am going to be making more opportunities for PD officers and more ranks so then they can get ranked up a bit more. I will be keeping documents of arrest and fines (optional) to keep a track on what people are doing within the department, why is it optional? Because it proves to me and the rest of the High command that the person took his time and filled out the forum and that may lead him closer to his promotion. I will make PD an enjoyable experience for both Legal and illegal.

I hope for the best for the future of the LSPD

Giovanni Feeder

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Kieran

2. Your age- 16

3. Time zone- GMT

7. Your ID-3156

Additional information

I feel like that I can actually make a change within the atmosphere of the state and make PD what it can be. My plans are simple improve their skills and push past their limits, I will improve the RP, I will improve their reputation and expirations of the PD to the eyes of the public. I will be what PD needs, a strong leader who knows what is doing. I have prior experience in PD in this one and the other and with this experience I feel like that I will be able to be good enough to become the chief of police. I have High Command experience as a Swat Major, Lieutenant of Patrol and Captain of FTO also adding that I have 6 months (OOC) dedicated to PD only in the other city.

I feel like the current ranking system is too plain and it needs an update. I will update the current system and upgrade it with extra ranks
and maybe extra divisions for the people to choose from and add some RP within the department. Its time for PD to have an update. Here are some ideas that is most likely to come during my term (if I get it)
-Commander of Staff
-Commander
-Security division

As I said before, I feel capable for the responsibility of being what I know I can be. I wanna teach the officer of the law to be respectful, helpful and being what a officer should be, protecting the citizens. I want to the people of Los Santos to feel safe in the city. I want to fill and accomplishments for PD and for the city to feel safe.

Improving the officers actions because no-one will be able to contain someone and make them do everything they need to do but try and improve their understanding of the PD and city rules. As I said before that I am going to be making more opportunities for PD officers and more ranks so then they can get ranked up a bit more. I will be keeping documents of arrest and fines (optional) to keep a track on what people are doing within the department, why is it optional? Because it proves to me and the rest of the High command that the person took his time and filled out the forum and that may lead him closer to his promotion. I will make PD an enjoyable experience for both Legal and illegal.

<3

Creed Fox

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Kieran

2. Your age- 16

3. Time zone- GMT

7. Your ID-3156

Additional information

-Commander of Staff
-Commander
-Security division

This man right here would make the best LSPD chief ever hes the kindest person and the most hard working person i know and that everyone else knows he is a iconic member of the server fairly sure every long time player knows him from servers 1 and 2 if anyone desreves this chance and the role it should be him <3

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
1. Dean Grate
2. 14
3. pacific time zone
4. 9 to 10 on week days and 15 to 20 on weekends
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Winchester
Additional information
1. Here are some reasons I want to be the leader of LSPD
  • In English server 1 I was high command. I have strong understanding of LSPD's systems, departments, and Rp. This experience will help me be successful .
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for a few months, Been playing on bunch of different communities within these Months I have gained a lot of experience.
2. Why I want to be a leader of this specific organization is to Bring Justice to the people of the city by bringing in criminals and fining people who aren't following rules of the city like parking in the emergency area and help raid Gangs/black market
3. Doing Rp arrests like saying I'm going to put you in cuffs or watch your head while putting someone in the Car and saying sir I'm going to Grab your arm
1. Your name IRL: Javon
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID: 2295

1. Leader of...LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): 1. I was in LSPD in ENG 1 & 2 and I had made it to lieutenant of FTO and was really enjoying the police work in the city and being able to do what I can to make the city safer. 2. I have previous leadership experience being the leader of a family in grand and from being a leader on a FiveM city before migrating to RAGEMP. 3. I’ve thought about applying for leader before but wasnt sure if I was prepared, but over my time of staying around the city and getting to meet new people and have time to get used to city I think I am ready now as I have seen what I must do as a leader, I’ve heard what it’s like being leader and I’ve gotten comfortable around the city to the point I feel like I could certainly handle being leader of this organization and I have plans in mind to keep the org running smoothly and not get disbanded

To improve roleplay if I become leader of the org I will implement a very organized and constantly updated roster for all people in the LSPD. I will also make sure that all members of my org will be required to read the city rules before applying and they will be tested on some of these questions before being accepted into the org. I will also create a updated patrol map for all officers as I know newer players in the city may not no ghetto limits and to prevent from breaking any rules and getting warnings I will make sure my officers are fully aware of where they are allowed to patrol and not. I would like to be able to host more realistic LEO events as well for example, traffic checkpoints around the city to check for warrants and possibly find illegal drugs/guns. I will also make sure to have my officers active around the city and patrolling rather than sitting around while crimes are being committed.

CrimsonLegion

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Tommy
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone uk
4. Average online per day 4-8
5. Your Discord Legion#5160
6. Your Nickname Ragnar Lothbrok
7. Your ID 4543
Additional information
1. Leader of.
.. LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. I have prior experience as LSPD Leader in city 1, I know where I went wrong the first time and will have measures to ensure history doesn't repeat itself. I also have experience within other orgs and gangs to better my understanding of the city.

ii. LSPD is the first org I joined when I came to the city. I've been in LSPD since March of this year with the few weeks I spent in other orgs, but majority of my time was in LSPD so I know the ins and outs of the org.

iii. I have a firm belief that I can run this department the way it should be. I have taken notes from my past term and from those before me to improve the training and department as a whole.

To improve RP for the org is simple, it all starts with training. By ensuring everyone is trained properly will automatically lead to improved roleplay for everyone. I will also work with my curator/s to set up events for both legal and illegal sides. If people at the bottom of the ladder see a good example from the top of the ladder, they will the strive to improve and climb the ladder. By setting goals within the org it can lead to motivation and willingness to learn and provide a better service to those in the city. Aim to set the bar higher for those to reach and grab it

Thank you for reading my application

Ragnar Lothbrok

Dean Winchester

Player
Player
1. Dean Grate
2. 16
3. PST
4. 10-15 hours
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Winchester
7. 1712
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why I want to become the lead of this organization is to make LSPD a place where if u need help like someone stole your car we will try to find it for you and bust the person who stole the car. I want LSPD to be known as a great organization I feel like I could do this. I would add more Divisions like a drugs task force and add Watch Commanders to watch over Divisions to make sure there doing there jobs right and they will report directly to me. I was Lieutenant of FTO and Lieutenant of Detectives and Commander of Patrol also I have been in every division so I know how they should be running and what the standard should be I have been in LSPD for the past few months going through the ranks I said before a good understanding on what the standard for LSPD should be also I have experience as High Command in every organization. I will be talking with the leader of SAHP to make it so if we are in a vehicle pursuit that we can go into SAHP jurisdiction and the same will happened with them going into our jurisdiction. I will make sure none of my officers will be smack talking other organizations and ill try to talk to FIB so that the Investigation division will work with them.

3. My advice for improving RolePlay level in organization is to roleplay everything also I will be making a warning system in like when u first break a rule there will be a warning if it happens again there will be a derank and if u do it again then u will get terminated from the organization also I will be making a arrest and fine log which will help get rank ups by showing all the good work u have been doing making it easier to get a rank up and I would get training like negotiation training for all officers that would like to come to them so they all know what to do in a situation for example a store robbery.

Thank you for reading this.
sincerely,
Dean Winchester

Last edited:

Please Delete my forum

Delete this acc
Player
1. Your name IRL Kail jay

2. Your age 14

3. Time zone UTC12+

4. Average online per day 5-10 Week Days 10+ Weekends

5. Your Discord Kail feeder#9085

6. Your Nickname Hailey Winchester

7. Your ID 2710

Additional information

1. Reasons I would be good at LSPD leader

2. I want to be leader to destroy gangs and prove to people leos on top besides doing that I want to show all the people they can achieve anything online like become a leader or a role model.

3. My advise would to keep it to maximum standard of RP I want to be able to improvise RP instead of knowing what to say I would like to teach people to think on the spot. So no needing to write down on paper just need your brain. Anyways thank you and have a good one

Last edited:

Jessie Fingers

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Marcus Davison
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day:12
5. Your Discord: firehawk#4559
6. Your Nickname: Jessie Fingers
7. Your ID: 5186
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?: I have worked in law enforcement in real life and I can bring a level of expertise and role play to this city that has yet to be seen in this city. I have also been chief of police in another city,in which I had to remodel the entire police force from the ground up and I remade the entire documents for it.I want to increase the standard level of what the police do and what they are capable of. I believe that all role play revolves around the legal factions in the city. If police have a high standard of role play than the standard for criminals and civilians alike will raise along with it.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I would implement a new system for ranking that would have actual requirements one could reach overtime. I would increase the level of training received to reflect real police training and in turn enhance the role play aspect.

Please Delete my forum

Delete this acc
Player
1. Dean Grate
2. 16
3. PST
4. 10-15 hours
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Winchester
7. 1712
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why I want to become the lead of this organization is to make lspd a place where if u need help like someone stole ur car we will try to find it for u and bust the person who stole the car I want lspd to be know as a great org I feel like i could do this also i would add more divisions like a drugs task force and add watch commanders to watch over divisions to make sure there doing there jobs right and they will report directly to me also I was Lieutenant of fto and Lieutenant of detectives and commander of patrol also i have been in every division so i know how they should be running and what the standard should be I have been in lspd for the past few months going through the ranks so i have like i said before a good understanding on what the standard for lspd should be also i have experience as high command in every org except ss.
3. My advice for improving RolePlay level in organization is to roleplay everything also i will be making a warning system in like when u first break a rule there will be a warning if it happens again there will be a derank and if u do it again then u will get terminated from the org also i will be making a arrest and fine log which will help get rank ups by showing all the good work u have been doing making it easier to get a rank up and i would get training like negotiation training for all officers that would like to come to them so they all know what to do in a situation at a store robbery.
Dean for Leader!!

fine

Player
Player
1. Dean Grate
2. 16
3. PST
4. 10-15 hours
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Winchester
7. 1712
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why I want to become the lead of this organization is to make lspd a place where if u need help like someone stole ur car we will try to find it for u and bust the person who stole the car I want lspd to be know as a great org I feel like i could do this also i would add more divisions like a drugs task force and add watch commanders to watch over divisions to make sure there doing there jobs right and they will report directly to me also I was Lieutenant of fto and Lieutenant of detectives and commander of patrol also i have been in every division so i know how they should be running and what the standard should be I have been in lspd for the past few months going through the ranks so i have like i said before a good understanding on what the standard for lspd should be also i have experience as high command in every org except ss.
3. My advice for improving RolePlay level in organization is to roleplay everything also i will be making a warning system in like when u first break a rule there will be a warning if it happens again there will be a derank and if u do it again then u will get terminated from the org also i will be making a arrest and fine log which will help get rank ups by showing all the good work u have been doing making it easier to get a rank up and i would get training like negotiation training for all officers that would like to come to them so they all know what to do in a situation at a store robbery.
Dean would be perfect for this job.

Sniffy Finger

Player
Player
1. Dean Grate
2. 16
3. PST
4. 10-15 hours
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Winchester
7. 1712
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
Being Dean's Wife I Think He Would Be Fitting For The Job:) Like if u agree

Jacques Wolf

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Tommy
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone uk
4. Average online per day 4-8
5. Your Discord Legion#5160
6. Your Nickname Ragnar Lothbrok
7. Your ID 4543
Additional information
1. Leader of.
.. LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. I have prior experience as LSPD Leader in city 1, I know where I went wrong the first time and will have measures to ensure history doesn't repeat itself. I also have experience within other orgs and gangs to better my understanding of the city.

ii. LSPD is the first org I joined when I came to the city. I've been in LSPD since March of this year with the few weeks I spent in other orgs, but majority of my time was in LSPD so I know the ins and outs of the org.

iii. I have a firm belief that I can run this department the way it should be. I have taken notes from my past term and from those before me to improve the training and department as a whole.

To improve RP for the org is simple, it all starts with training. By ensuring everyone is trained properly will automatically lead to improved roleplay for everyone. I will also work with my curator/s to set up events for both legal and illegal sides. If people at the bottom of the ladder see a good example from the top of the ladder, they will the strive to improve and climb the ladder. By setting goals within the org it can lead to motivation and willingness to learn and provide a better service to those in the city. Aim to set the bar higher for those to reach and grab it

Thank you for reading my application

Ragnar Lothbrok
I served Ragnar when he was chief and I would love to this man get chief again because to me he was an amazing chief!

Giovanni Feeder

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Geovanny
2. Your age IRL- 16
3. Time Zone - PDT
5. Your Discord- Zombie_Monkey342#8356
6. Your Nickname- Isabell Wolf
7. Your ID- 4703
Additional information
1. Leader of...
LSPD

The reason I want to be the leader of this specific organization is because. I've been in LSPD almost my whole time in this city, and the other city (EN1). I've been through multiple leaders, and multiple High command positions. I've seen what they have done correctly, and what they have done incorrectly, and most importantly. What they have done to make the RolePlay more enjoyable. My plan if I get leader is to do all the things they did correctly and all they did to make Roleplay in our city more enjoyable. I've learned learned a lot of What it's like being the leader of LSPD from Cody Miles, Ragnar Hotchnar, Timothy Franco, Gabi Tosca, Cash Yip, and lastly Tania Murphy, and now I believe I'm ready to take what I've learned from all of these great leaders, and take the responsibility of being the Chief of Police.

I believe I can make a difference in the state's atmosphere and help LSPD become the best it can be. My intentions are simple, I'll increase their skills and push them beyond their limitations, I'll improve their RP, I'll improve their reputation, and I'll improve the PD's expectations in the public's eyes. I'll be exactly what PD requires. a capable leader who knows what he's doing. I have previous PD experience in this and that, and I believe that with this expertise, I will be capable of becoming the chief of police. I've served in high command as a Swat Major, Major of Patrol, Captain of Swat, and Lieutenant of Swat, as well as 7 months (OOC) dedicated to PD alone in another city.

As I previously stated, I believe I am capable of being the person I know I am capable of being. I want to teach officers of the law to be respectful, helpful, and to do their job, which is to protect citizens. I want the residents of Los Santos to feel secure in their surroundings. I'd like to fill and accomplishments for the police department and for the city to feel secure.

My way to improve RP within the organization is that I will try to improve the RP from the officers of the law and try to maintain a high standard at all times and understand the proper use of bodycam logs on duty by doing the requirements /me and /do. I would make sure in any situation that they remain IC. I will push the officers RP to the things they conduct on or off duty. And most importantly, Make sure all of my officers enjoy their time in LSPD!

I wish LSPD the greatest of luck with or without me as leader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom