Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Delete my forum

Delete this acc
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Last edited:

Blue Hyper

Player
Player
Information
1. Name : Sidra Junide
2. Age 18
3. Time zone : IST(GMT+3.00)
Average online per day: 8 HOURS
Your Discord : ! Blue Hyper#5404
6. Your Nickname
Emma Pippa
7. Your ID :7362

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Good evening everyone , so my journey started with this server as a normal person and with the passage of time I went through many leaders of LSPD and other legal organization and after so long finally LSPD went to top like it used to be when cody miles was the leader of the organization . I have been in 3 interviews of the LSPD to become the chief but was unsuccessful so me applying again is for the sake to continue the work our organization has put through and made what LSPD is today and I don’t want our hard work to go in vein . I have ample lot of experience in this organization from functioning to how to maintain the dignity of LSPD to make it the best around several organization . My sole aim is to make the LSPD the best in any way and make our people proud of there hard work and efforts they have put in to make it work .LSPD doesn’t work with just the leader but there are many people in the organization that make it happen and I wanna continue the legacy and the hardwork put through by many people and continue the work with utmost dignity and respect toward the organization and the people who works with dedication .

There are some traits that are very important for the functioning of the organization and to adhere them during there time in LSPD

.A leader must make himself accountable for reaching the organization’s goals. By having a sense of responsibility or duty the leader can motivate the group to follow suit.
2 A leader must have complete knowledge of the work of the team. Even if they do not have mastery of all the skill sets involved, the leader’s deep familiarity and expertise about the work will increase the team’s overall confidence.
3. A leader must have ability to envision the organization’s mission and purpose, both in the present and future, allows a leader to communicate this to the team.
4. A leader must have ability to empathize with others, possessing respect for others, understanding the outlook and perspective of team members—all of these attributes help a leader to maintain the smooth and efficient functioning of the team.
5.These qualities combine to give a leader the ability to manage challenges and potential problems and find solutions to the difficulties that may arise in a team’s efforts to meet their goals.
6.A good leader can communicate the goals of the organization and align individual goals and aptitudes with the group purpose.

7.A leader must Stand up for your team in times of crisis.Team members who perceive that their team leader is loyal to them are more likely to return that . Make a decision and take the lumps if it turns out to not be the right one. Indecisiveness saps productivity and morale.A little dollop of charisma doesn’t hurt. Being polite, pleasant, well-spoken and attractive is a huge plus for a leader.

It doesn’t matter how many times I fail in the interview but my confidence and dignity will always be the same and above all my fun loving nature towards people around me in the city and organization . I thrieve for success and always tends to do everything to reach the top .My goals are to continue the legacy of my previous leader and fellow people who have worked with during gabis terms and make things go smoothly as it was planned and go through little steps to make it worth staying in the MRPD in this server
I have a vision of making the MRPD a non stop most favourable organization in this city and I will continue to work even if I don’t get the leadership . leadership is mere title but actuall work done and efforts are being put on by the people who works to make LSPD what it is now .

3 Your advice for improving roleplay level in this organization

There are many roleplay advise I want to implemend if I get the chance of becoming the leader of organization.

Simulation exercise
In this each division will simulate the process of events according to there functioning so that new people who joins get the idea of what to do when they are under that situation

Inter organization meeting and collaboration
This will create a good environment with every organization member and fellowship will increase with idea sharing many new ideas and work around will be generated

Human resource management
human resource play vital role in the recruitment and training process and that should be the main focus to make sure they get the best from experience oriented people in organization

Protocols and Procedure
This is the most important and vital aspect of functioning of the organization I will tend to focus on these area as they bear the consequences .Once it is sorted it will give huge strength to the people and organization

I know these are theoretical process but as a MBA postgraduate in real life i can help built the structure with like minded people to give us great advantage

Thank you for your time for reading my application
aka Emma Pippa

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LSPD Leader Interview at 17:00 Sever Time on Saturday, 15th January.

1. Dean Yip - 6400 - @Deanz#2941
2. Jay Hustla - 2295 - @wocpint#6969
3. Deepak Raj - 430 - DEEPAK Raj#3034
4. Emma Pippa - 7362 - @Blue Hyper#5404

Applications for LSPD Leader is now CLOSED

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#7994
6. Your Nickname Wraith
7. Your ID : 2266
Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department

1 reason I want to be the leader of the LSPD is because I am very experienced with PD. I am aware of the scripts and how they work. I have been a FTO in almost every LSPD term to ever be. I have taught some of the old LSPD leaders how to run things. I know how to properly train people and manage police situations

Another reason I want to shine more light on some parts of PD that are lightly touched on by most leaders. I want to involve more RP into traffic stops and make people want to RP with people in LSPD. I want have some good experiences with the community in grand RP. I want to involve some more PD scripts into everyday use. I want PD to be more about RP and not the clips and videos. And people will enjoy themselves

Moving along another reason I want to be the leader of PD is so I can evenly dish out ranks to the correct people. I dont want to recruit someone who is disrespectful towards his peers. The ranking system will have a bright light shining down on it. And if you put in the work and you deserve it you will find yourself higher up the chain.

-Dont ignore people and turn things down, I want to be a leader that puts a lot of work into even the little things.
-Have fun and dont take everything so serious

-Take the community under you're wing and watch them grow
-Interact with everyone like they are your brother
-Disrespect is not tolerated
-Thrive for greatness and fun not attention

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#7994
6. Your Nickname Wraith
7. Your ID : 2266
Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department

1 reason I want to be the leader of the LSPD is because I am very experienced with PD. I am aware of the scripts and how they work. I have been a FTO in almost every LSPD term to ever be. I have taught some of the old LSPD leaders how to run things. I know how to properly train people and manage police situations

Another reason I want to shine more light on some parts of PD that are lightly touched on by most leaders. I want to involve more RP into traffic stops and make people want to RP with people in LSPD. I want have some good experiences with the community in grand RP. I want to involve some more PD scripts into everyday use. I want PD to be more about RP and not the clips and videos. And people will enjoy themselves

Moving along another reason I want to be the leader of PD is so I can evenly dish out ranks to the correct people. I dont want to recruit someone who is disrespectful towards his peers. The ranking system will have a bright light shining down on it. And if you put in the work and you deserve it you will find yourself higher up the chain.

-Dont ignore people and turn things down, I want to be a leader that puts a lot of work into even the little things.
-Have fun and dont take everything so serious

-Take the community under you're wing and watch them grow
-Interact with everyone like they are your brother
-Disrespect is not tolerated
-Thrive for greatness and fun not attention
Vouch

Abby_Vuitton

Multi-Language GRP Discord Mod!
Player
1. Snappy West
2. 18
3. EU
4. 10 Hours
5. SnappyFX#2739
6. Snappy
7. 78431

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
- Leader of the LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- The main reason I want to be leader of the LSPD is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been captain of LSPD and have also been in FIB and was Deputy Head Of Secret Service in government. I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.
- Another reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also love the LSPD as it was the first ever legal org that I joined coming into the server and I think I can help it reach its max potential. I have already thought about newer ranks that I would implant and how I could make sure everyone is doing there best.
- Last but not least I want to be the leader of LSPD because I feel like there are a lot of bias leaders and I cannot stand that and want everything to be fair and for everyone to feel fair.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- What I would do to make sure the rp is better within the org is make sure everyone turns on there bodycam in the beginning of the shift and post the bodycam logs in the discord.
- I would make sure when they are cuffing and processing a criminal they would have to submit a log with bodycam proof of everything that happened so we could see them correctly rply cuff and jail someone.
- I would also implant a system where anyone high command (lieutenant) and above would have to go on a ride along with every officer to make sure there rp is great and make sure they are doing everything proper and by the books.
- When they are being interviewed they would have a ic and ooc interview to make sure they know all the rules thoroughly and can actually rp properly.

Alfredo Antonio

Player
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: piotr
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT+0
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: piotr2701#3315
6. Your Nickname: Alfredo Antonion
7. Your ID: 3999
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

LSPD has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. I have gained a lot of experience and also right now im in sahp as a senior captain, as an FTO and most importantly as an officer of the law in the 2 months I spent at SAHP. Needless to say, I have learnt a lot from everyone I've crossed paths with during this journey. If I am chosen:
i. I would ensure none of the low ranking officers feel overlooked or invisible by any of the high ranking officers. If any of the officers feel that way, they should not feel hesitant or afraid to approach any of the high command. Each and every officer should be valuable to the organisation. All officer's should be treated equally regardless of who they are or what their rank is.
ii. I would also like to ensure that every officer, be it a low ranking officer or a high command, maintains their patrol logs neatly. Patrol logs should be one of the main sources to keep track of an officer's performance. Patrol logs should be checked by the senior officers regularly and thoroughly.
The RolePlay level of the organisation will only improve as more and more members of the org become aware of all the server rules. To do that, I plan on conducting random trainings, quizzes, etc. to ensure every officer of LSPD is well aware of the server rules. As a leader, it will be my responsibility to ensure officers do not violate any rules on a regular basis. Strict action will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules. There would also be promotion ceremonies every week, where the hard working and best performing officers will receive a promotion and the best performing officer of the given week will also be given a bonus. All the promotions should be carefully deliberated and take place in a fair manner.

Thank you for your time!

Alfredo Antonion

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
1. Snappy West
2. 18
3. EU
4. 10 Hours
5. SnappyFX#2739
6. Snappy
7. 78431

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
- Leader of the LSPD
- The main reason I want to be leader of the LSPD is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been captain of LSPD and have also been in FIB and was Deputy Head Of Secret Service in government. I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.
- Another reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also love the LSPD as it was the first ever legal org that I joined coming into the server and I think I can help it reach its max potential. I have already thought about newer ranks that I would implant and how I could make sure everyone is doing there best.
- Last but not least I want to be the leader of LSPD because I feel like there are a lot of bias leaders and I cannot stand that and want everything to be fair and for everyone to feel fair.
- What I would do to make sure the rp is better within the org is make sure everyone turns on there bodycam in the beginning of the shift and post the bodycam logs in the discord.
- I would make sure when they are cuffing and processing a criminal they would have to submit a log with bodycam proof of everything that happened so we could see them correctly rply cuff and jail someone.
- I would also implant a system where anyone high command (lieutenant) and above would have to go on a ride along with every officer to make sure there rp is great and make sure they are doing everything proper and by the books.
- When they are being interviewed they would have a ic and ooc interview to make sure they know all the rules thoroughly and can actually rp properly.
Enter correct ID

Paaji Baba

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. ) Your Name IRL :- Mehar Singh
2.) Your Age :- 17
3.) Time Zone :- India (GMT+5:30)
4.) Average online per day :- 6 hours to 7 hours
5.) Your Discord :- Miss Hinata#9634
6.) Your nickname :- Paaji Baba
7.) Your ID :- 6532
Additional information

LEADER OF LSPD

a.) I have experience of LSPD because i was FTO in LSPD so i know how to do stuff also i know how to handle people who are newly joined also i will maintain good relationship with FIB and NG .
b.)
i would like to help fellow citizens of Los Santos and i wanna remove crime Los Santos city .i will make sure that there will be always active unit patrolling around the city .
c.) I will arrange more recruitment drive and also encourage people to join this org.

I will motivate officers to be more active i am inspired by leader ( choti baba ) like he give us bonus 3 times in a week so i will do same .
I will check patrol logs regularly this thing helps the fellow officers to get rank up and bonus .
I will hire two FTO reason :- one will teach in night and other will teach in morning because of time zone some officers are not able to learn stuff that is more important in LSPD .
I will also promote and give bonus people by seeing there patrol logs .
We will help detective in city to remove the smuggling.

plugin_plus

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
name: Plugin
timezone: (GMT +5:30)
avrage online per day: 4 to 5 hours
discord: Plugin_plus
nickname: plugin_plus
ID: 116622

Denis Verceti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Deniz Berberoğlu
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord DenizZZ#0093
6. Your Nickname Deniz Klonor
7. Your ID 13554
Additional information
1. Leader of... L.S.P.D
(1)Hello everyone,because ı love the lspd's roles (dedective, traffic officer and like this)
(2)Experience,One thing that sets me apart from everyone,The experience Ive with LSPD
(3) I’ve thought about applying for leader before but wasnt sure if I was prepared, but over my time of staying around the city and getting to meet new people and have time to get used to city I think I am ready now as I have seen what I must do as a leader, I’ve heard what it’s like being leader and I’ve gotten comfortable around the city to the point I feel like I could certainly handle being leader of this organization and I have plans in mind to keep
(1)Dont ignore people and turn things down, I want to be a leader that puts a lot of work into even the little things.
(2)Interact with everyone like they are your brother
(3)Thrive for greatness and fun not attention

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eduardo
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 Hours (or more, not less)
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eduardo Wolf
7. Your ID 128
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD
1 - I have been a leader of Bloods before and countless times a high command in a huge variety of different state orgs. I know what to do and what not too, I’m being a leader, I know how to act to deny any situations where a warning is issued, and I’m gonna take my Bloods leadership knowledge and use it for my time as the potential leader of LSPD. Unfortunately during my leadership of Bloods I did not manage to gain a term over 30 days as wished due to some rule breaks by my members and problems done by myself and my management. I know why this happened and I know how to defy it. I am certain that I will choose the right management for high commands and officers within the LSPD that are known as good RPers and are able to keep they’re rp standards on top. I have both my deputies and some majors in mind and ready for the fast as soon as now, which I know will not fail.

2 - My experience… I have been the deputy leader of LSPD before and I have been major of patrol and SWAT earlier. I believe that I do know how to act as the highest in command and I will cooperate with admins and curators as much as possible something that I didn’t succeed with as much as I would like in Bloods.

3 - No rule breaks… I will allow no rule breaks to go through in my organizations and I will do my best to make sure that I and my management do not commit them. I will make sure that my officers do not do lazy-RP and that they will actually have fun RPing in my organization, helping the servers members have fun as a whole. I hope that the prisoners being apprehended will be happy by how much the officer in question RPed, dealing with them. I will happen to oftener host global events to make sure that the other organizations always have fun and have something to do. While this, it is also good to have a win mentality to make sue that my organization stays on top in terms of beating down criminality and ensuring the safety of all the members of state.

To only hire those who follow your RP standards and keep the interviews wrapped up for people who are actually interested in RPing in our organization.

Nonetheless I realized your looking for a LSPD with activity, namely something I can ensure

(I was the leader of Bloods but i am certain that LSPD will be better and easier to run for the RP sake, please judge this fairly as you would.)

I have up to 20 people or more that can join at start of term.

Last edited:

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL Eduardo
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 Hours (or more, not less)
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eduardo Wolf
7. Your ID 128
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD
1 - I have been a leader of Bloods before and countless times a high command in a huge variety of different state orgs. I know what to do and what not too, I’m being a leader, I know how to act to deny any situations where a warning is issued, and I’m gonna take my Bloods leadership knowledge and use it for my time as the potential leader of LSPD. Unfortunately during my leadership of Bloods I did not manage to gain a term over 30 days as wished due to some rule breaks by my members and problems done by myself and my management. I know why this happened and I know how to defy it. I am certain that I will choose the right management for high commands and officers within the LSPD that are known as good RPers and are able to keep they’re rp standards on top. I have both my deputies and some majors in mind and ready for the fast as soon as now, which I know will not fail.

2 - My experience… I have been the deputy leader of LSPD before and I have been major of patrol and SWAT earlier. I believe that I do know how to act as the highest in command and I will cooperate with admins and curators as much as possible something that I didn’t succeed with as much as I would like in Bloods.

3 - No rule breaks… I will allow no rule breaks to go through in my organizations and I will do my best to make sure that I and my management do not commit them. I will make sure that my officers do not do lazy-RP and that they will actually have fun RPing in my organization, helping the servers members have fun as a whole. I hope that the prisoners being apprehended will be happy by how much the officer in question RPed, dealing with them. I will happen to oftener host global events to make sure that the other organizations always have fun and have something to do. While this, it is also good to have a win mentality to make sue that my organization stays on top in terms of beating down criminality and ensuring the safety of all the members of state.

To only hire those who follow your RP standards and keep the interviews wrapped up for people who are actually interested in RPing in our organization.

Nonetheless I realized your looking for a LSPD with activity, namely something I can ensure

(I was the leader of Bloods but i am certain that LSPD will be better and easier to run for the RP sake, please judge this fairly as you would.)

I have up to 20 people or more that can join at start of term.
Vouch is a Great guy and SWAT leader.

Dean Yip

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Dean
2. Your age | 16
3. Time zone | Pacific Standard Time
4. Average online per day | Between 8 and 12 hours per day
5. Your Discord | Deanz#2941
6. Your Nickname | Dean Yip
7. Your ID | 6400

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

I have a lot of experience being in LSPD. I have been the Major of Internal Affairs, Major of Patrol, Major of Investigation and Major of FTO and Head of Internal Affairs I have grown into the organization a lot. I have been HC of NG,Gov,SAHP,FIB before as well.

Below I have listed my three reasons to choose for LSPD:
I want to build the organization to grow even better than it currently is.
Jay’s term was a great term with a lot of good successes for LSPD. E.g. they grew up to 20 units in the organization at some time. However, I think there is still space for improvement. I have seen amazing things in LSPD but also noticed there are things missing. When I get leadership of LSPD I will make sure to recruit non-stop for skilled police officers. Of course, I won’t be able to do this on my own, therefore I will select people with good communication and training skills as my High Command. I will provide them with selection criteria and with a training that is made to learn on the job, as the job within LSPD is all about practical thinking and thinking in solutions rather than problems. I will select based on the qualities someone has.

I will also set a strict policy where it comes to professional behavior of the LSPD. During my time as Major of Internal Affairs I have already implemented an employment contract and a code of conduct. When I get leadership, this will be further improved by setting up documents that specify which role in the LSPD has which permissions and a document that describes what kind of organization we want to be and what standards our officers have to comply to. These documents will also make clear to everyone what they can expect if it comes to growing in the organization, currently our officers get promoted whenever HC feels like it and not based on documentation or proven skills. I will make a major change in this by providing guidelines which are to be followed when it comes to ranking. LSPD is the organization that is able to improve on all these points.

When I get leadership my third, but for sure not final change, will be the communications. I will setup a proper communication system within the LSPD and will enforce this strictly. The communication systems currently are being used wrongfully all the time. Some officers simply don’t have their radios on or are being unclear over the radios. This will be improved in their initial training as well as during mandatory trainings setup over the time of the term. Besides internal communication I would also like to improve inter-departmental communications. An example for this is having bi-daily meetings with HC of the other legal organizations and setting up a communications team with members of all legal organizations in it. This can be used to quickly communicate mission critical information over all organization radios within a matter of seconds. This change can save valuable lives of, not just our, but all officers working for the State of Los Santos.
Last but not least I want to make it clear that all these points cannot be achieved without a proper team working besides me as a leader. High Command with the proper communication and leadership skills is crucial to accomplish this.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization. With these changes I will not just improve the roleplay in the LSPD itself, but also for the entire Grand Community. Here are three examples:

Proper procedures
I will make our officers follow proper procedures when, for example, arresting someone. The LSPD contains holding cells, an interrogation room and the ability to get someone’s mugshot. I will implement these features to be actually used before arresting the criminals of Los Santos. I will also make sure to maintain a healthy relationship with the government, with this we will be able to have more realistic court cases against the most wanted criminals of Los Santos. Making this change will cause a more realistic roleplay experience for the entire Grand Community.
Appropriate divisions
Currently the LSPD has four divisions (FTO, Detectives, SWAT,and Patrol). I have noticed that there is a lot of confusion about the tasks of the different divisions. I will implement an exact description of the tasks per division. I will make sure everyone gets their roles and that missions will require teamwork to accomplish them. All the new procedures will be transparent and overlooked by a professional Internal Affairs department.

Ranking
Currently LSPD has a ranking system partially based on roles within the organization and partially based on regular ranks. To create better RP I will change the ranking system to be regular ranks. This means officers could have the rank of Sergeant, but work for two different divisions. They are both Sergeants and are both equal, however they have different tasks. This will not be noticed based on the ranks anymore. This will be purely based on the real deal.
As a leader I personally do not care about having 30 ranks filled in to just get higher paychecks, I rather have a realistic ranking system with lower paychecks and more bonusses for officers that put in time and work. Something I have been missing recently in the LSPD.
After you have read my application I am sure you will make the right decision and therefore I can’t wait to further explain the changes I have in mind. Let’s make the Los Santos Police Department a respected department again, a department that is there to support the citizens of Los Santos and the other well-respected legal organizations!

Kind regards,
Dean Yip

Creed Fox

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Dean
2. Your age | 16
3. Time zone | Pacific Standard Time
4. Average online per day | Between 8 and 12 hours per day
5. Your Discord | Deanz#2941
6. Your Nickname | Dean Yip
7. Your ID | 6400

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

I have a lot of experience being in LSPD. I have been the Major of Internal Affairs, Major of Patrol, Major of Investigation and Major of FTO and Head of Internal Affairs I have grown into the organization a lot. I have been HC of NG,Gov,SAHP,FIB before as well.

Below I have listed my three reasons to choose for LSPD:
I want to build the organization to grow even better than it currently is.
Jay’s term was a great term with a lot of good successes for LSPD. E.g. they grew up to 20 units in the organization at some time. However, I think there is still space for improvement. I have seen amazing things in LSPD but also noticed there are things missing. When I get leadership of LSPD I will make sure to recruit non-stop for skilled police officers. Of course, I won’t be able to do this on my own, therefore I will select people with good communication and training skills as my High Command. I will provide them with selection criteria and with a training that is made to learn on the job, as the job within LSPD is all about practical thinking and thinking in solutions rather than problems. I will select based on the qualities someone has.

I will also set a strict policy where it comes to professional behavior of the LSPD. During my time as Major of Internal Affairs I have already implemented an employment contract and a code of conduct. When I get leadership, this will be further improved by setting up documents that specify which role in the LSPD has which permissions and a document that describes what kind of organization we want to be and what standards our officers have to comply to. These documents will also make clear to everyone what they can expect if it comes to growing in the organization, currently our officers get promoted whenever HC feels like it and not based on documentation or proven skills. I will make a major change in this by providing guidelines which are to be followed when it comes to ranking. LSPD is the organization that is able to improve on all these points.

When I get leadership my third, but for sure not final change, will be the communications. I will setup a proper communication system within the LSPD and will enforce this strictly. The communication systems currently are being used wrongfully all the time. Some officers simply don’t have their radios on or are being unclear over the radios. This will be improved in their initial training as well as during mandatory trainings setup over the time of the term. Besides internal communication I would also like to improve inter-departmental communications. An example for this is having bi-daily meetings with HC of the other legal organizations and setting up a communications team with members of all legal organizations in it. This can be used to quickly communicate mission critical information over all organization radios within a matter of seconds. This change can save valuable lives of, not just our, but all officers working for the State of Los Santos.
Last but not least I want to make it clear that all these points cannot be achieved without a proper team working besides me as a leader. High Command with the proper communication and leadership skills is crucial to accomplish this.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization. With these changes I will not just improve the roleplay in the LSPD itself, but also for the entire Grand Community. Here are three examples:

Proper procedures
I will make our officers follow proper procedures when, for example, arresting someone. The LSPD contains holding cells, an interrogation room and the ability to get someone’s mugshot. I will implement these features to be actually used before arresting the criminals of Los Santos. I will also make sure to maintain a healthy relationship with the government, with this we will be able to have more realistic court cases against the most wanted criminals of Los Santos. Making this change will cause a more realistic roleplay experience for the entire Grand Community.
Appropriate divisions
Currently the LSPD has four divisions (FTO, Detectives, SWAT,and Patrol). I have noticed that there is a lot of confusion about the tasks of the different divisions. I will implement an exact description of the tasks per division. I will make sure everyone gets their roles and that missions will require teamwork to accomplish them. All the new procedures will be transparent and overlooked by a professional Internal Affairs department.

Ranking
Currently LSPD has a ranking system partially based on roles within the organization and partially based on regular ranks. To create better RP I will change the ranking system to be regular ranks. This means officers could have the rank of Sergeant, but work for two different divisions. They are both Sergeants and are both equal, however they have different tasks. This will not be noticed based on the ranks anymore. This will be purely based on the real deal.
As a leader I personally do not care about having 30 ranks filled in to just get higher paychecks, I rather have a realistic ranking system with lower paychecks and more bonusses for officers that put in time and work. Something I have been missing recently in the LSPD.
After you have read my application I am sure you will make the right decision and therefore I can’t wait to further explain the changes I have in mind. Let’s make the Los Santos Police Department a respected department again, a department that is there to support the citizens of Los Santos and the other well-respected legal organizations!

Kind regards,
Dean Yip
This guy would be the best fit for the job of lspd leader hes been a close friend in the comunity not picking him would be a huge mistake And to put it kindly , would put the lives of the residents of the city more in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom